Marvin Morris

Seaford, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2012

Why doesn't the United States Government assist its Citizens to receive payment from the People's Republic of China. China owes American Citizens Billions of Dollars in unpaid defaulted bonds. China has demanded payments from other countries that had Government overthrows. The latest was Iraq. When Sadaam went down, China told US officials that they want all the debt repaid the Iraq owed them before the overthrow. The United States pays China over Six Billion Dollars every month in Interest Payments alone. China paid the British Citizens millions of dollars for these same bonds in 1987 but have refuse to pay U.S. Citizens. We have written letters to the Credit Rating Agencies, which they have promise to contact the People's Republic of China but haven't did anything yet. Email me at mmorris728@aol.com for comments. I took the People's Republic of China to court in 2005( United States District Court in the Southern District of New York)but the have Sovereign Immunity in the United States. Who can assist us in this matter?
Ching Cheng

Clarksville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2012

China and India lead Asia to self-destruction...Canada, Russia, Australia, Africa and U.S have been dumping gold on Asia and these two countries are so dumb...U.S dollars will be the currency forever not gold....Asians will be trapped in gold so watch!!!!!!!!!
comment

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

Ching Cheng wrote:
China and India lead Asia to self-destruction...Canada, Russia, Australia, Africa and U.S have been dumping gold on Asia and these two countries are so dumb...U.S dollars will be the currency forever not gold....Asians will be trapped in gold so watch!!!!!!!!!
You are the vietnamese idiot they were talking about. Shame on you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••