Humans

France

#474 Oct 7, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
The world's a better place after you do Seppuku, Nip.
You should better change your name to "GayC". I am sure you become a good person, no longer a Chinese criminal.
Zheng He

Sidoarjo, Indonesia

#475 Oct 7, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
The world's a better place after you do Seppuku, Nip.
I agree with you. This crazy creature who call himself human wants to erase one fifth of world population and their culture.
Humans

Höst, Germany

#476 Oct 7, 2012
Zheng He wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. This crazy creature who call himself human wants to erase one fifth of world population and their culture.
There is nowhere in the suggested campaign that says that I want to erase one fifth of world population (why so big and evil?) and their culture. If you understand correctly, I just want to erase/destroy only them (the way of Chinese thinking), that cause that Han Chinese commit crimes against humanity, other ethnic groups and other countries and can expand their territory. This means only the WORDS "Han Chinese" must be deleted in the suggested campaign.

Secondly, I want to have China divided into many small countries. In my opinion, a big China threatens the world peace and the existence of other countries.

Since: Aug 08

Shanghai, China

#477 Oct 7, 2012
Humans wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nowhere in the suggested campaign that says that I want to erase one fifth of world population (why so big and evil?) and their culture. If you understand correctly, I just want to erase/destroy only them (the way of Chinese thinking), that cause that Han Chinese commit crimes against humanity, other ethnic groups and other countries and can expand their territory. This means only the WORDS "Han Chinese" must be deleted in the suggested campaign.
Secondly, I want to have China divided into many small countries. In my opinion, a big China threatens the world peace and the existence of other countries.
Actually what you think is a threat to the world peace

Shanghai, China

#478 Oct 7, 2012
Humans wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually what you think is a threat to the world peace, its nothing different from Hitler's trying to eliminate jews and gypsies..., only stupider
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#479 Oct 7, 2012
Zheng He wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean "sub-human" Nip.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#480 Oct 7, 2012
Humans wrote:
<quoted text>
You can try to divide up China, but you'd be squashed like a Nip rat.
Humans

France

#481 Oct 7, 2012
dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually what you think is a threat to the world peace
No way. The world could not be very stupid. However, that is just a suggestion. I am not sure, if that is a right thing to do. I need many comments/advices from others, before I bring it into a real discussion.
Humans

Höst, Germany

#482 Oct 7, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
You can try to divide up China, but you'd be squashed like a Nip rat.
I don't think it is hard to defeat China. The best weapon China has is to buy the corrupted officials in the local countries.

If China was divided it will be better for Chinese people, too in my opinion.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#483 Oct 7, 2012
Humans wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it is hard to defeat China. The best weapon China has is to buy the corrupted officials in the local countries.
Your opinion is FART.
Humans

Germany

#484 Oct 7, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion is FART.
Chinese people are well known for aggressive and evil. I bet that they dare to come to Senkaku. If they do that China become finish this time.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#485 Oct 7, 2012
Humans wrote:
<quoted text>
Chinese people are well known for aggressive and evil. I bet that they dare to come to Senkaku. If they do that China become finish this time.
You're finished. Now go self-immolate to protest against a rising China.

Shanghai, China

#486 Oct 7, 2012
Humans wrote:
<quoted text>
It will definately not be better for the Chinese people but will benefit for the West or you wouldn't suggest it in the first place
old china

Chengdu, China

#487 Oct 7, 2012
Humans wrote:
<quoted text>
Come back for a discussion on the subject in about 10 years after you have finished your education.

Since: Mar 08

Portland, OR

#488 Oct 8, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
Go on Youtube and watch the video "Battle of China," which is a 1944 WWII era U.S. War Department movie explaining the U.S. role in China fighting the Japs. About 3 minutes into the video you'll see a map of China, showing Tibet as a part of China in 1944.
hah hah I think I saw that long ago from a friend of yours--Zsari? or something like that

typical WWII propaganda and we were trying to kiss China's butt that's all

anyone can make any kind of map they want but facts are stubborn things as they say,

I know beyond the shadow of a doubt that the country of Tibet was ancient and was sovereign, free and independent at the time of Mao's unprovoked invasion and nothing you say or conjure up can ever change this indisputable historical facts
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#489 Oct 8, 2012
Leonard 68 wrote:
<quoted text>
hah hah I think I saw that long ago from a friend of yours--Zsari? or something like that
anyone can make any kind of map they want but facts are stubborn things as they say,
I know beyond the shadow of a doubt that the country of Tibet was ancient and was sovereign, free and independent at the time of Mao's unprovoked invasion and nothing you say or conjure up can ever change this indisputable historical facts
Your Uncle said Tibet is a part of China in 1944 and you're talking about it's not in 1950?
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#490 Oct 8, 2012
Leonard 68 wrote:
<quoted text>
What was really free and independent since ancient times was the Kingdom of Hawaii, before your Uncle annexed it militarily and removed its Queen. Think "Hawaii Independence" has a better chance of success than Tibet.

Free Hawaii!

Portland, OR

#491 Oct 8, 2012
Humans wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank for your agreements.
I would like to hear your comments/advices:
Is the following campaign possible or a good idea?
What else are needed to be added?
What must be removed?
The campaign is in short described:
History of Han Chinese is history of crimes against humanity. Many ethnic groups and many neighbouring countries have been deleted.
In modern time, their crimes are ikke different.
They include - among many others:
Occupation of Tibet.
Occupation of Xinjiang.
Culture Revolution 1966 - 1976 (own people).
Tiananmen Square in 1989 (own people).
Occupation of Northern Vietnam 1979.
Occupation of South East China Sea.
Ongoing Occupation of East Sea and South East Asian Countries. Some parts in those countries are already occupied.
Many ethnic groups -among Tibetans and Uyghur- are crying for help, because their existence as a people is been threatened due to China's population transfer policy.
Chinese has now occupied almost whole South China Sea. They have already established the administrative city for the sea. Besides they have also established many military bases on the sea's occupied islands and on land inside South East Asian Countries.
China's population transfer and expansion policy are also being applied into the South East Asian Countries, because the leaders in those countries are already bought by the Chinese goverment.
Besides the Han Chinese only would bring corruption and destroy ethics values &#8203;&#8203;wherever they come.
I think their crimes are deeply in their Nazi-blood. In my opinion, in order to save the world and yourself, there is therefore one and only one option: Han Chinese must be deleted by any means and by the world.
The world should start a campaign, that can delete Han Chinese and that everybody can contribute:
For civilians:
Do not be friends with Chinese, even do not talk with them.
Do not hire them.
Do not do trade/business with them.
We only will tolerate, if:
They have dropped their Chinese name.
They do not speak/use Chinese and force their children to learn the language.
They do not celebrate the Chinese culture.
They claim that they are not Chinese. It must be ashamed to be Chinese.
In short, They must have nothing to do with Chinese.
For military/countries.
Split them by any means into many small countries(*).
Bring China leaders to justice/the international court for their crimes against humanity.
Those, that take bribes from Chinese will be punished hard.
(*)It is not hard to defeat them militarily or force them to surrender. I think that Japan alone can ease to win. The problem is how to manage the 1.4 billion people and how to divide the country into many small countries. All countries should have a contribution to solving this problem.

see my comments below:

Portland, OR

#492 Oct 8, 2012
Humans---

here is my response:

I think much of it has to do with the Chinese government. Three generations now of Chinese people have been utterly brainwashed,indoctrinated and mis-educated in the communist school system.

Many of the beliefs Chinese have, as a result of this evil, are outrageous and breathtakingly incorrect. For example, the world knows the Dalai Lama as a great great man, a very wise, benevolent, incredible human who has so man accolades, honors, etc. but to many Chinese, unbelievably, they see him as "an evil slave master."

people who know about Tibet know China invaded and took over this special, ancient country, yes I am well aware of the han transfer policy to assimilate the Tibetans,

the ruthlessness and utter disregard or caring by many Han I find very frightening, many of the sino centric beliefs also are completely outrageous and contrary to historical fact, logic and reason

good news however---with social media more and more chinese are waking up and shaking off some of the indoctrination. The damage however has been massive and profound. Several generations of Chinese people are so damaged in their thinking they cannot be fixed or repaired, it is very sad and tragic.

yes the chinense government is always trying to whip up nationalistic fervor amongst their people....based on lies, fake maps, etc.
China recently has tried to take territory from the Philippines, Japan, Vietnam, etc. They are trying to claim the ENTIRE south china sea which seems so obviously outrageous. It is very very dangerous and most all of it comes from their false, mis educated thought process.

I'm not quite as worried as you however. China is very well contained by Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, Taiwan, India, Vietnam, the USA and on and on. The world will not allow another evil nazi like empire to drag the world hack into darkness.

Many chinese also want change but they are also very afraid---they do not want to be put in prison or put on their knees and shot in the back of the head which is what happens to most who dare to speak out. Most people in Hong Kong know what is going on and like I said some mainlanders are starting to get a clue

It is a very scary situation but I see lots of hope
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#493 Oct 8, 2012
Leonard 68 wrote:
Humans---
here is my response:
I think much of it has to do with the Chinese government. Three generations now of Chinese people have been utterly brainwashed,indoctrinated and mis-educated in the communist school system.
Many of the beliefs Chinese have, as a result of this evil, are outrageous and breathtakingly incorrect. For example, the world knows the Dalai Lama as a great great man, a very wise, benevolent, incredible human who has so man accolades, honors, etc. but to many Chinese, unbelievably, they see him as "an evil slave master."
people who know about Tibet know China invaded and took over this special, ancient country, yes I am well aware of the han transfer policy to assimilate the Tibetans,
the ruthlessness and utter disregard or caring by many Han I find very frightening, many of the sino centric beliefs also are completely outrageous and contrary to historical fact, logic and reason
good news however---with social media more and more chinese are waking up and shaking off some of the indoctrination. The damage however has been massive and profound. Several generations of Chinese people are so damaged in their thinking they cannot be fixed or repaired, it is very sad and tragic.
yes the chinense government is always trying to whip up nationalistic fervor amongst their people....based on lies, fake maps, etc.
China recently has tried to take territory from the Philippines, Japan, Vietnam, etc. They are trying to claim the ENTIRE south china sea which seems so obviously outrageous. It is very very dangerous and most all of it comes from their false, mis educated thought process.
I'm not quite as worried as you however. China is very well contained by Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, Taiwan, India, Vietnam, the USA and on and on. The world will not allow another evil nazi like empire to drag the world hack into darkness.
Many chinese also want change but they are also very afraid---they do not want to be put in prison or put on their knees and shot in the back of the head which is what happens to most who dare to speak out. Most people in Hong Kong know what is going on and like I said some mainlanders are starting to get a clue
It is a very scary situation but I see lots of hope
The Dollar Lama used to own 6,000 slaves. So, the Lama meeting your Obama is just a joke.

Containing China? Good luck. Should have done it 10 years ago, when China was the world's No. 7 economy. Now's too late. You just have to adapt to the Asian Century we're living in now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
China's FC-31 Stealth Fighter Makes Statement a... 48 min McGold 20
China's navy no longer so inferior to Japan's, ... 3 hr SHlTWORMDAEGUDEBD... 329
Japan's Conspiracy over Olympics Is Evil (Oct '11) 8 hr fukuda 15
Watch This Golden Retriever Go On A Delightful ... 8 hr tenn24 1
Longer visas for Chinese could spur US tourism 11 hr TehO 4
HKU Survey: 83% respondents against Occupy Central 11 hr TehO 2
Why Chinese Are Far Superior To Japanese? (Jan '11) 13 hr TehO 117

China People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE