North Korea said to be ready for missile test any day

Full story: CBS News

South Korean soldier walks along military fence on road leading to North Korea at military checkpoint in border city of Paju on April 10, 2013.
Comments
41 - 60 of 116 Comments Last updated Apr 13, 2013
laTIN Asia Afro Mid East

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Apr 10, 2013
 
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
if you don't believe the figures, take it up with the author. but I might note, the guy did his research before coming up with the number.
the site for those who want to review it... http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/20TH.HTM
as for the book by david stannard, I just reviewed it.. he was referring to the Americas as in north, central, and south America. and he wasn't blaming the murders of the 100+ million that you pointed out on the usa. the guilty were the Europeans as I already pointed out.
sources..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Stannard
http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/DBG.CHAP3.HT...
http://hnn.us/articles/7302.html
bUT AMeRICANS had gone bad are really British , part of Europeans!
laTIN Asia Afro Mid East

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Apr 10, 2013
 
Yes , if you geT StanddARD fULL BOOK, US MILITARY DID MASS MURDERED /GENOCIDA WARS dEATHS - CLOSE TO OVER 100 MILLION NATIVES OF N.aMERICA DURING CENTURIES OF WAFRS

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Apr 11, 2013
 
It is Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the general perception.
USA carrying a BIG STICK ( A big Bully) but does smaller nations have a CHOICE as MIGHT is RIGHT! And so some of them choose the alternate BULLY to defend them pitching ONE BULLY against ANOTHER!
But what if the two or three BULLIES decides to sit down and have tea together instead of confronting each other.
Yes! In today scenario, there should be a more than one way to handle a crisis. How about withdrawing your military 2,000km away for a start?
tell that to the muslims.

if they didn't declare all these wars on us, we wouldn't be fighting them now.

they blame everything on us. worst then the democrats.

as for the scenario in the koreas... did you know that north korea has over 1 million troops stationed on the border? that's twice the number that south korea has on the border. there are only about 40,000 usa troops on the border if you ask.
http://2001-2009.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2001/3...

so tell me.. who do you think should pull their troops away first?

more importantly, I think you have it wrong on who is the real bully here.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Apr 11, 2013
 
laTIN Asia Afro Mid East wrote:
Yes , if you geT StanddARD fULL BOOK, US MILITARY DID MASS MURDERED /GENOCIDA WARS dEATHS - CLOSE TO OVER 100 MILLION NATIVES OF N.aMERICA DURING CENTURIES OF WAFRS
only someone with half a brain OR brain dead would believe that.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Apr 11, 2013
 
laTIN Asia Afro Mid East wrote:
<quoted text> bUT AMeRICANS had gone bad are really British , part of Europeans!
you sound confused to me.

well, what is it? americans? british? Europeans?

I guess we all look alike to you. right?
laTIN Asia Afro Mid East

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Apr 11, 2013
 
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
tell that to the muslims.
if they didn't declare all these wars on us, we wouldn't be fighting them now.
they blame everything on us. worst then the democrats.
as for the scenario in the koreas... did you know that north korea has over 1 million troops stationed on the border? that's twice the number that south korea has on the border. there are only about 40,000 usa troops on the border if you ask.
http://2001-2009.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2001/3...
so tell me.. who do you think should pull their troops away first?
more importantly, I think you have it wrong on who is the real bully here.
But the US goes INVADE OTHER AND BULLY SMALLER NATION(S) TURF FIRST , HOW IS THIS RIGHT? iF I INVADE YOU TURF OF COURSE YOU WANT TO KICK ME OUT, IF YOU INVADE MY TURF OF COURSE I WANT YOU KICK YOU OUT!

rEAD UP, Look what i found!

John Stockwell, former CIA official (From his books, speeches...)

"
The CIA had been running thousands of operations over the years... there have been about 3,000 major covert operations and over 10,000 minor operations... all designed to disrupt, destabilize, or modify the activities of other countries... But they are all illegal and they all disrupt the normal functioning, often the democratic functioning, of other societies. They raise serious questions about the moral responsibility of the United States in the international society of nations.
laTIN Asia Afro Mid East

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Apr 11, 2013
 
John Stockwell, former CIA official (from his books, speeches...)

"We [the U.S.] have over 200 incidents in which we have put our troops into other countries to force them to our will.

"It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms.
laTIN Asia Afro Mid East

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Apr 11, 2013
 
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
you sound confused to me.
well, what is it? americans? british? Europeans?
I guess we all look alike to you. right?
The British are from Europe , and the Americans are British radicals who warred with British Aristocracy during early days of American /British Revolution for freedom...! take course in logic 101, sheesh , do i need to simply for American Asian idiotic. You not Asian but a Americano War mongering craacka!
laTIN Asia Afro Mid East

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Apr 11, 2013
 
laTIN Asia Afro Mid East wrote:
<quoted text>The British are from Europe , and the Americans are British radicals who warred with British Aristocracy during early days of American /British Revolution for freedom...! take course in logic 101, sheesh , do i need to simply for American Asian idiotic. You not Asian but a Americano War mongering craacka!
Simplify not simply

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Apr 11, 2013
 
laTIN Asia Afro Mid East wrote:
<quoted text>But the US goes INVADE OTHER AND BULLY SMALLER NATION(S) TURF FIRST , HOW IS THIS RIGHT? iF I INVADE YOU TURF OF COURSE YOU WANT TO KICK ME OUT, IF YOU INVADE MY TURF OF COURSE I WANT YOU KICK YOU OUT!
rEAD UP, Look what i found!
John Stockwell, former CIA official (From his books, speeches...)
"
The CIA had been running thousands of operations over the years... there have been about 3,000 major covert operations and over 10,000 minor operations... all designed to disrupt, destabilize, or modify the activities of other countries... But they are all illegal and they all disrupt the normal functioning, often the democratic functioning, of other societies. They raise serious questions about the moral responsibility of the United States in the international society of nations.
when you have communists running around amok murdering those who don't convert to communism, what is one to do?

sit in a corner and twiddle your thumbs?

in the last century if you recall, we had the communists everywhere in the world. not only in asia. in Europe. in south America. hell, they were in central America. even as close as in cuba.

mind you, they were killing people who resisted their call to convert to communism.

do you know just how many people were murdered by the communists? feast your eyes on the figures.. http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/20TH.HTM

what do you expect one to do in such a scenario? wait for these murderers to come and get you too?

castro murdered over 72,000 innocent people when he took over cuba. and for those 2 piece of shits from Hollywood going over there for vacation. well, makes me sick. I hope something awful happens to them soon.

as for stockwell, my take on him.... a brain dead liberal hippie. he probably went in clean. then, became a drug addict. and after a few years of the stuff, he became brain dead, stupid.

to him, the rest of the world are victims. and the usa is responsible for all the carnage.

stockwell=100% brain dead.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Apr 11, 2013
 
laTIN Asia Afro Mid East wrote:
<quoted text>Simplify not simply
give it up. you are hopeless where English is concerned.
laTIN Asia Afro Mid East

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Apr 11, 2013
 
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
when you have communists running around amok murdering those who don't convert to communism, what is one to do?
sit in a corner and twiddle your thumbs?
in the last century if you recall, we had the communists everywhere in the world. not only in asia. in Europe. in south America. hell, they were in central America. even as close as in cuba.
mind you, they were killing people who resisted their call to convert to communism.
do you know just how many people were murdered by the communists? feast your eyes on the figures.. http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/20TH.HTM
what do you expect one to do in such a scenario? wait for these murderers to come and get you too?
castro murdered over 72,000 innocent people when he took over cuba. and for those 2 piece of shits from Hollywood going over there for vacation. well, makes me sick. I hope something awful happens to them soon.
as for stockwell, my take on him.... a brain dead liberal hippie. he probably went in clean. then, became a drug addict. and after a few years of the stuff, he became brain dead, stupid.
to him, the rest of the world are victims. and the usa is responsible for all the carnage.
stockwell=100% brain dead.
hE NO HIPPIE !

oTHER gOOD US LEADERS EVEN CRITICIZE ITs own nations.

Don't like Stockwell try US leader Ex-gen/Pres. Eisenhower!
Dwight D. Eisenhower
"We will bankrupt ourselves in the vain search for absolute security.

" Our (US) military organization today bears little relation to that known by any of my predecessors in peacetime...

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life…. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.

President Dwight Eisenhower, in his farewell address as president in 1961

"[The] conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence-economic, political, even spiritual-is felt in every city, every State house, every office of the Federal government. We recognize the imperative need for this development. Yet we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications. Our toil, resources and livelihood are all involved; so is the very structure of our society.

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.

====

wORST THAN COMMIES ARE THE US FASCISM, KILLED MORE DURING THE CENTURIES OF WAR , SINCE INCEPTION ID US MILITARISTIC IMPERIALISTIC eMPIRE

so DIMWIT?
laTIN Asia Afro Mid East

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Apr 11, 2013
 
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
give it up. you are hopeless where English is concerned.
Give up you hopeless as you brain is that of Western war mongering barbarians and you critical reasoning skills are ugly, and lacking logic 101, and US War history is dismal ...
laTIN Asia Afro Mid East

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Apr 11, 2013
 
BWHAHHAHAHAHHa Another mendacious obsequious subservient of warring peon in our presence! try this for Engrish! JAJAJAJAJAJAJA HAHAHAAHAHAH

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Apr 11, 2013
 
laTIN Asia Afro Mid East wrote:
<quoted text>Give up you hopeless as you brain is that of Western war mongering barbarians and you critical reasoning skills are ugly, and lacking logic 101, and US War history is dismal ...
we didn't murder millions in the last century, bro.

stick that bit of info in your hat while you rant away.

as for being barbarians, we don't murder over cartoons, movies, or books. know what I mean, genius?
laTIN Asia Afro Mid East

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Apr 11, 2013
 
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
we didn't murder millions in the last century, bro.
stick that bit of info in your hat while you rant away.
as for being barbarians, we don't murder over cartoons, movies, or books. know what I mean, genius?
Yes you did , not just one war , you have many wars , get a us war history encylopedia , US been at war and wars and many wars since inception of an empire!
Just a Position

Florence, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Apr 11, 2013
 
atilla the Han wrote:
usa economy needs a boost!!!!
fight fight fight.
When Johnny comes marching in north korea again
Hurrah! Hurrah!
We'll give him a nuclear welcome then
Hurrah! Hurrah!
The men will die and the boys will cry
The ladies they will scream out loud
And we'll all at war
When Johnny comes marching in north korea.
Let me Guess your a 12 yr old on your I pod that things war is some Big awesome Game like WOW . Right ?
OK now hear this you have NO CLUE ! Many die ! Fathers ,Brothers,Sons,Husbands,Uncles and the female Versions there of as well. You think its one Big Game Don't you ? Ever kill anyone ? Ever see anyone Die ? Ever see anyone Wounded with their Guts On the out side of their bodys trying to get up and walk around because they are so in shock they do not know what's going on , Ever see that Kinda Pain KID.......... Why don't you go pick your nose and Stay out of Grown up Talk,
Just a Position

Florence, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Apr 11, 2013
 
laTIN Asia Afro Mid East wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you did , not just one war , you have many wars , get a us war history encylopedia , US been at war and wars and many wars since inception of an empire!
I have to say thanks too Bush we killed more then we should of . we should of sent Bush and Chenney over to fist fight the bastards ,but lately since JFK we have only had Cowards run for office and stupid americans actually think we have a choice ,
Just a Position

Florence, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Apr 11, 2013
 
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
when you have communists running around amok murdering those who don't convert to communism, what is one to do?
sit in a corner and twiddle your thumbs?
in the last century if you recall, we had the communists everywhere in the world. not only in asia. in Europe. in south America. hell, they were in central America. even as close as in cuba.
mind you, they were killing people who resisted their call to convert to communism.
do you know just how many people were murdered by the communists? feast your eyes on the figures.. http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/20TH.HTM
what do you expect one to do in such a scenario? wait for these murderers to come and get you too?
castro murdered over 72,000 innocent people when he took over cuba. and for those 2 piece of shits from Hollywood going over there for vacation. well, makes me sick. I hope something awful happens to them soon.
as for stockwell, my take on him.... a brain dead liberal hippie. he probably went in clean. then, became a drug addict. and after a few years of the stuff, he became brain dead, stupid.
to him, the rest of the world are victims. and the usa is responsible for all the carnage.
stockwell=100% brain dead.
Can we send you Jane fonda and call it even ?

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Apr 11, 2013
 
laTIN Asia Afro Mid East wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you did , not just one war , you have many wars , get a us war history encylopedia , US been at war and wars and many wars since inception of an empire!
I stand corrected. yes, if you look at it that way.

but honestly, if you compare how many were killed by others, there is really no comparison.

http://www.scaruffi.com/politics/massacre.htm...
http://cissm.umd.edu/papers/files/deathswarsc...
http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/20TH.HTM

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the China Forum right now

Search the China Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
All aboard: China's railway dream 3 hr smtmsnaiv 6
Why Are Chinamen So Stupid? (Jun '10) 3 hr smtmsnaiv 228
Why China does NOT fear India's missiles 4 hr smtmsnaiv 2
If the UN could create Israel, the UN should be... 4 hr smtmsnaiv 8
China + Pakistan vs. India + Russia, who WINS? (May '13) 5 hr smtmsnaiv 842
Japanese are racist, sexist, and arrogant (May '13) 7 hr Balancedmind 86
China criticises Japan's move to expand... 13 hr SHlTWORMKOREAHDICAPKMUVAN 127
•••
•••