on bribing the foreign powers

on bribing the foreign powers

Posted in the China Forum

Since: Dec 12

Shenyang, China

#1 Jan 2, 2013
Does anyone have ay idea how much communist china spent each year on bribing the foreign powers inexchange for their support? I donot know the excat numbr, but it must be astronomical. crrect me if i am wrong i was told communist government spent millions upon millions dollars to sponsr the world revolutions during the years of startvation when over 30 million chinese peple were starved to death.
lct

Beijing, China

#2 Jan 2, 2013
momotaro70 wrote:
Does anyone have ay idea how much communist china spent each year on bribing the foreign powers inexchange for their support? I donot know the excat numbr, but it must be astronomical. crrect me if i am wrong i was told communist government spent millions upon millions dollars to sponsr the world revolutions during the years of startvation when over 30 million chinese peple were starved to death.
how much you want to spend?:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News China needs to urgently transform its economy: ... 7 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News As Obama heads to Laos, signs of a tilt away fr... 9 hr SirPrize 1
Muslims needed in Santa Cruz ca.-nazi junkie sc... Sun Mr insurance dedu... 1
Stereotypes of Chinese people (May '14) Sun Punta 44
Are Chinese Barbaric? (Nov '07) Aug 24 Jynxie 693
many filipina are slut, cheap, backstabber and (Jul '13) Aug 23 Poscer 17
United States Crushes China in 2016 Summer Olym... Aug 22 Leonard 68 1
More from around the web