Philippines sends fresh troops to disputed shoal guarded by Chinese ships in new standoff

Jun 19, 2013 Full story: Canada.com 77

MANILA, Philippines - The Philippines has deployed a fresh batch of marines and supplies to a shoal in the disputed South China Sea, where a Chinese warship and surveillance vessels appeared last month and triggered a new standoff in the strategic waters, the Philippine defence secretary said Wednesday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Balasubas

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jun 19, 2013
PHL should build some structures there and put anti aircraft batteries there.
The People

Quezon City, Philippines

#2 Jun 19, 2013
This is pure "bullying" on the part of the Chinese. They are testing if the USA will show force or "table talk" on how to divide the oil there between them. Pure politics, is what it is. Wanna bet ?
idiots united

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Jun 19, 2013
Balasubas wrote:
PHL should build some structures there and put anti aircraft batteries there.
Easy target in a fast mobile weaponry. Just send a tactical marines to get their elites media and politicians out of commissions just like old cowboy gangs got leader to be killed first so he orders his gunslingers to back off. Stupid Chinese military are just a bunch of robots that their elite superiors use like disposable tools. The chinks fight for greed and the pinoys fight for their country from invaders so the pinoys should have higher morale than the robot chinks.
filipinos are subhuman

Mclean, VA

#4 Jun 19, 2013
Filipinos are subhuman trash. Your nation didn't even exist 50 years ago, you dumb fucks. The islands have been Chinese for almost 2,000 years, and once you monkeys came out of the trees and saw them you decide their yours?
Go ahead and try your plan - your entire race will be slaughtered. Subhuman ungrateful chimps.
idiots united

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Jun 19, 2013
filipinos are subhuman wrote:
Filipinos are subhuman trash. Your nation didn't even exist 50 years ago, you dumb fucks. The islands have been Chinese for almost 2,000 years, and once you monkeys came out of the trees and saw them you decide their yours?
Go ahead and try your plan - your entire race will be slaughtered. Subhuman ungrateful chimps.
Stupid greedy chink you are always spinning things to your favor you're too greedy. Just read what you just wrote and that's worst than the Nazis.
lct

Beijing, China

#6 Jun 19, 2013
idiots united wrote:
<quoted text> Easy target in a fast mobile weaponry. Just send a tactical marines to get their elites media and politicians out of commissions just like old cowboy gangs got leader to be killed first so he orders his gunslingers to back off. Stupid Chinese military are just a bunch of robots that their elite superiors use like disposable tools. The chinks fight for greed and the pinoys fight for their country from invaders so the pinoys should have higher morale than the robot chinks.
what an idiot you are!

pinoys has been giving their marines to China. so did vietnam.
Martin Nuke

Makati, Philippines

#7 Jun 19, 2013
Lets get it on and kill some chinks.

Its better to die fighting than to do nothing.
idiots united

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Jun 19, 2013
Chinks are the no. 1 gook of the world, no.1 pest of the world. The are going to overwhelm the world with their greed their stench.
BaKuteH

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#9 Jun 19, 2013
pignoy are worse than Chinese at everything, they bred like rabbit and spread their bimbos, maids and criminals elsewhere in the world, although they're cheap as worker and have a little english they're very rude, have innadequate intelligence and thiefs
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#10 Jun 20, 2013
BaKuteH wrote:
pignoy are worse than Chinese at everything, they bred like rabbit and spread their bimbos, maids and criminals elsewhere in the world, although they're cheap as worker and have a little english they're very rude, have innadequate intelligence and thiefs
after an almost exhaustive life time of research it is my concerted opinion that the pinay has the best damned poosie in the world and tnx that they dont make that god awful squeaky noise like the japanese women do.
i dont give a damned how smart they are.....
2 Cents

Taipei, Taiwan

#13 Jun 20, 2013
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
after an almost exhaustive life time of research it is my concerted opinion that the pinay has the best damned poosie in the world and tnx that they dont make that god awful squeaky noise like the japanese women do.
Yes, I do enjoy the Pinay vagina very much as well. There is too much hate and violence already. Filipinas love to have sex with foreigners so I think we should improve the gene pool of the Philippines and breed out their tendency towards laziness and their affinity for drama. Make love not war.
Martin Nuke

Makati, Philippines

#14 Jun 20, 2013
No thanks we don't want Genghis Khan evil, barbaric, Mongoloid genes.
chinkyloid

Quezon City, Philippines

#15 Jun 20, 2013
Martin Nuke wrote:
No thanks we don't want Genghis Khan evil, barbaric, Mongoloid genes.
i hate flat faced mongoloid!!!
idiots united

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Jun 20, 2013
filipinos are subhuman wrote:
The islands have been Chinese for almost 2,000 years, and once you monkeys came out of the trees and saw them you decide their yours?
See this the flat face ugly chinks look like they are aiming for the entire Philippines and not just the 9 dash lie. They are trying to continually strengthen their military power too so isn't it time to stop their ambition before they really become more powerful and be more destructive?.
idiots united

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Jun 20, 2013
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're a salad Stir fry cook eh? You're a chink livi ng in the PH as a spy and subversive.
2 Cents

Taipei, Taiwan

#18 Jun 20, 2013
Martin Nuke wrote:
Lets get it on and kill some chinks.
Its better to die fighting than to do nothing.
Violence is not the solution. Killing random people will only make matters worse. Did the killing of the Taiwanese fisherman make anything better for the Philippines?
idiots united

Saint Paul, MN

#20 Jun 20, 2013
2 Cents wrote:
<quoted text>
Violence is not the solution. Killing random people will only make matters worse. Did the killing of the Taiwanese fisherman make anything better for the Philippines?
m Diplomacy could never resolve anything so times up sucker chinks.
idiots united

Saint Paul, MN

#21 Jun 20, 2013
2 Cents wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dirty greedy chinks, haven't your fishermen poachers learned not to poach or steal fish from other country's EEZ yet?
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#22 Jun 20, 2013
The People wrote:
This is pure "bullying" on the part of the Chinese. They are testing if the USA will show force or "table talk" on how to divide the oil there between them. Pure politics, is what it is. Wanna bet ?
the US does not and will never share oil with anyone.
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#23 Jun 20, 2013
idiots united wrote:
<quoted text> Hey dirty greedy chinks, haven't your fishermen poachers learned not to poach or steal fish from other country's EEZ yet?
cant imagine being your age and always acting 12. you do know thats the reason your country doesnt have any heavy armaments dont you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kit Chan taking part in China reality singing c... 2 min New China 3
What we know about North Korea's cyberarmy 7 min New China 2
Top adviser to China's government says Hong Kon... 1 hr RayH 1
Chinese govt. uses Japan-bashing to bolster its... 2 hr DRUGDAEGUTHAIDEBD... 90
21 Dead Babies Found on Riverbank in China (Mar '10) 3 hr TehO 662
Yearender: Twin tragedies of MH370, MH17 deeply... 5 hr _malon_goblok 1
manufacturer in china 10 hr Wallisamao 1
More from around the web