NY Times says Chinese hacked paper's computers

Jan 31, 2013 Full story: FOX Carolina 127

Chinese hackers repeatedly penetrated The New York Times' computer systems over the past four months, stealing reporters' passwords and hunting for files on an investigation into the wealth amassed by the family of a top Chinese leader, the newspaper reported.

Full Story

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#106 Feb 6, 2013
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP wrote:
How come all the anti-semitic morons seem to support the Chinese Communist Party?
Cummunism is all about racial exterminations and social experimenting so they find nothing wrong with the holocost and genocide.

Hell everywhere communist have come into power, entire classes of people, 10% of the population is usually lost in the first year. Hitler's National Socialists and the KKK base their ideology on none other than Karl Marx.

During the purges of the 1930's Some of Stalin's biggest targets other than poor peasant landowners called Kulaks, were ethnic minorities living in Russia such as Jews, Moslems, Mongolians and others.

In addition to persecuting Tibetans, Christians and Falun Gong there is racism against blacks visiting and residing in the nation, the Chinese state tolerates and even promotes such type of racism.
lct

Beijing, China

#107 Feb 6, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cummunism is all about racial exterminations and social experimenting so they find nothing wrong with the holocost and genocide.
Hell everywhere communist have come into power, entire classes of people, 10% of the population is usually lost in the first year. Hitler's National Socialists and the KKK base their ideology on none other than Karl Marx.
During the purges of the 1930's Some of Stalin's biggest targets other than poor peasant landowners called Kulaks, were ethnic minorities living in Russia such as Jews, Moslems, Mongolians and others.
In addition to persecuting Tibetans, Christians and Falun Gong there is racism against blacks visiting and residing in the nation, the Chinese state tolerates and even promotes such type of racism.
that is typical of lies. how people be brainwashed? by lies like that.

why they want to do it? they want to maintain their power over the
people.
TRUTH BE TOLD

Brooklyn, NY

#108 Feb 6, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cummunism is all about racial exterminations and social experimenting so they find nothing wrong with the holocost and genocide.
Hell everywhere communist have come into power, entire classes of people, 10% of the population is usually lost in the first year. Hitler's National Socialists and the KKK base their ideology on none other than Karl Marx.
During the purges of the 1930's Some of Stalin's biggest targets other than poor peasant landowners called Kulaks, were ethnic minorities living in Russia such as Jews, Moslems, Mongolians and others.
In addition to persecuting Tibetans, Christians and Falun Gong there is racism against blacks visiting and residing in the nation, the Chinese state tolerates and even promotes such type of racism.
http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/thousand...

The truth will set you free.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

#109 Feb 6, 2013
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP

Surrey, Canada

#110 Feb 6, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cummunism is all about racial exterminations and social experimenting so they find nothing wrong with the holocost and genocide.
Hell everywhere communist have come into power, entire classes of people, 10% of the population is usually lost in the first year. Hitler's National Socialists and the KKK base their ideology on none other than Karl Marx.
During the purges of the 1930's Some of Stalin's biggest targets other than poor peasant landowners called Kulaks, were ethnic minorities living in Russia such as Jews, Moslems, Mongolians and others.
In addition to persecuting Tibetans, Christians and Falun Gong there is racism against blacks visiting and residing in the nation, the Chinese state tolerates and even promotes such type of racism.
All true!
YUP

Brooklyn, NY

#111 Feb 6, 2013
Blind fools of the ZOG!
Klink

El Dorado Springs, MO

#112 Feb 6, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
Cummunism is all about racial exterminations and social experimenting so they find nothing wrong with the holocost and genocide.
Hell everywhere communist have come into power, entire classes of people, 10% of the population is usually lost in the first year. Hitler's National Socialists and the KKK base their ideology on none other than Karl Marx.
During the purges of the 1930's Some of Stalin's biggest targets other than poor peasant landowners called Kulaks, were ethnic minorities living in Russia such as Jews, Moslems, Mongolians and others.
In addition to persecuting Tibetans, Christians and Falun Gong there is racism against blacks visiting and residing in the nation, the Chinese state tolerates and even promotes such type of racism.

Mostly true except the racial aspect of fascism and marxist multiculturalism is just an excuse or cover for RELIGION -- this is who founded and runs communism: Freemasons who are the Vatican's Knights Templar.

Communism was sent into Russia to remove the Orthodox at Moscow. Today Putin who claims to be Orthodox is actually former KGB from the old days as intel agencies are ran by the masonic papal knights thus Putin has brought in Islam to continue the cleanse of the Orthodox. Putin has a Muslim girlfriend and love child who could one day rule the Russian Islamic state.

There's a reason China is atheist. It is anti-religion as is marxism.
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP

Surrey, Canada

#113 Feb 6, 2013
lct wrote:
<quoted text>
that is typical of lies. how people be brainwashed? by lies like that.
why they want to do it? they want to maintain their power over the
people.
Do realize how ABSURD your lies are, "Comrade Ick"?

Your employers in the Chinese Communist Party are well-known worldwide for their utter reliance on lies and censorship.

"why they want to do it? they want to maintain their power over the
people." You said it yourself, inadvertently.

Your stupid Communist tactic of trying to robotically answer every criticism by turning it into a false criticism of exactly the same thing is growing tedious.

You only manage to clearly illustrate how robotic, backwards and inept your CCP scam is in the 21st century.

Face facts; the Chinese Communist Party scam is dying, and every day its schemes and tactics are laughed at more and more everywhere, including in China.

lct

Beijing, China

#114 Feb 6, 2013
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP wrote:
<quoted text>
Do realize how ABSURD your lies are, "Comrade Ick"?
Your employers in the Chinese Communist Party are well-known worldwide for their utter reliance on lies and censorship.
"why they want to do it? they want to maintain their power over the
people." You said it yourself, inadvertently.
Your stupid Communist tactic of trying to robotically answer every criticism by turning it into a false criticism of exactly the same thing is growing tedious.
You only manage to clearly illustrate how robotic, backwards and inept your CCP scam is in the 21st century.
Face facts; the Chinese Communist Party scam is dying, and every day its schemes and tactics are laughed at more and more everywhere, including in China.
face the facts; you are an idiot.
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP

Surrey, Canada

#115 Feb 6, 2013
lct wrote:
<quoted text>
face the facts; you are an idiot.
HA HA HA HA HA HA!

See?

You are so witless you confirm my point, "Comrade"!

FUNNY, STUPID COMMUNIST PARTY DUNCE!

Your stupid Communist tactic of trying to robotically answer every criticism by turning it into a false criticism of exactly the same thing is growing tedious.

You only manage to clearly illustrate how robotic, backwards and inept your CCP scam is in the 21st century.

Face facts; the Chinese Communist Party scam is dying, and every day its schemes and tactics are laughed at more and more everywhere, including in China.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#116 Feb 6, 2013
China sucks
bll

Timaru, New Zealand

#117 Feb 6, 2013
but Ict Licks
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#118 Feb 6, 2013
New York Times is good enough for wrapping fish.

Since: Feb 12

Taipei, Taiwan

#119 Feb 6, 2013
lct wrote:
<quoted text>
that is typical of lies. how people be brainwashed? by lies like that.
why they want to do it? they want to maintain their power over the
people.
Why is it a lie. Its a pattern.

Totalitarian regimes does get rid of anyone that could oppose them. China did it. Muych of Africa did it, Germany, Russia.

You really dont know much about the rest of the world to be calling other people brainwashed or liars. They are only liars and brainwashed to you because you dont agree with them. Its that kind or thinking that makes you a totalitarian regime: the refusal to take criticism and make changes. Using violent rhetoric and killing people because they dont agree with you does not make you civilized or better than the rest of the world. Its because of that fact which gives communism a very bad reputation

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#120 Feb 6, 2013
YUP wrote:
Blind fools of the ZOG!
Another example of anti-semetic ratoric,no doubt he/she probably hates indians, mexicans, japanese and blacks. He probably has no idea why he/she does. He/she is just programmed this way.
bll

Timaru, New Zealand

#121 Feb 6, 2013
RayH wrote:
New York Times is good enough for wrapping fish.
Xinhua, globaltimes, is NOT good enough to wipe my ar$e

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#122 Feb 6, 2013
Klink wrote:
<quoted text>
Mostly true except the racial aspect of fascism and marxist multiculturalism is just an excuse or cover for RELIGION -- this is who founded and runs communism: Freemasons who are the Vatican's Knights Templar.
Communism was sent into Russia to remove the Orthodox at Moscow. Today Putin who claims to be Orthodox is actually former KGB from the old days as intel agencies are ran by the masonic papal knights thus Putin has brought in Islam to continue the cleanse of the Orthodox. Putin has a Muslim girlfriend and love child who could one day rule the Russian Islamic state.
There's a reason China is atheist. It is anti-religion as is marxism.
Marx him self did mention in his writings that behind every tyrant stands a Jew, as a Jesuit stands behind every Pope. Marx also said that the weak races and classes must be done away with through the revolutionary holocaust.

Sounds funny because all of the most evil tyrants of the 20th and 21st century, Hitler, Nicolae Ceausescu, Stalin, Ida Min, Rudorf Hess and Ghaddafi all hated jews.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#123 Feb 6, 2013
"The classes and the races too weak to master the new conditions of life must give way… They must perish in the revolutionary holocaust"
- Karl Marx ( Marx People’s Paper, April 16, 1856, Journal of the History of Idea, 1981 )
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP

Surrey, Canada

#124 Feb 6, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Marx him self did mention in his writings that behind every tyrant stands a Jew, as a Jesuit stands behind every Pope. Marx also said that the weak races and classes must be done away with through the revolutionary holocaust.
Sounds funny because all of the most evil tyrants of the 20th and 21st century, Hitler, Nicolae Ceausescu, Stalin, Ida Min, Rudorf Hess and Ghaddafi all hated jews.
This is a great point in favour of the Jewish people!

Me, I think Jews are swell!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#125 Feb 7, 2013
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a great point in favour of the Jewish people!
Me, I think Jews are swell!
Am not in favor of any side, every race has done bad disguesting things. But the arguement by my pro Palestine just to spite the west always forget that Hezbula, extremist groups in Palestine, all the governments of Iran and Syria often speak of the extermination of all Israelis....they just lack the means of delievering that goal.

But these people ignore that because they find nothing wrong with that, they call Israeli occupation a form of Apartheid clearly not being very familiar at all what Apartheid was, the Palestinians living in Israel enjoy better living standards then any other Arab country.

It is not Apartheid when the other side actually intends to destroy jewish people, its a country desperately trying to survive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FACT: US Has 700 Military Bases In 130 Countries (Feb '11) 22 hr SAD BUT TRUE 109
an indian pervert rapes a JAPANESE tourist in j... Thu Drgunzet 98
Topix forums for Korea and Japan FINALLY shuts ... Feb 26 TehO 37
Locals celebrate Chinese New Year Feb 26 So real asian 2
Is China headed for a wider anti CCP insurgency? (May '14) Feb 25 Triple C 93
China to Spain cargo train: Successful first 16... Feb 25 RayH 1
China vs India :- who will win if up in arms ag... Feb 25 DiLuWa 49
More from around the web