Truth Poll: Which nation is globally ...

Truth Poll: Which nation is globally more well-like, China or USA?

Created by Snowflake on Aug 3, 2013

168 votes

Click on an option to vote

China

USA

Both Equally Liked

Both Equally Hated

Neither

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#1 Aug 3, 2013
A recent pro Western Poll called the PEW poll said that America is more well liked around the world, many of us differed in that view and we are from different places and ethnic backgrounds.
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#3 Aug 3, 2013
How can you killed over one million innocent Iraqis over a lie on WMDs and still be the most liked? PEW Poll is a joke.
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

#4 Aug 3, 2013
..COMMUNIST CHINA..Has ''killed'' millions of it's own people/Folk's...eh...(-)...yad a u u..massive starvations...
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#5 Aug 3, 2013
Look at it objectively, China is the #1 Global Trader,#1 exporter and #1 importer--your heart is where the money is and ppl just flat out like China.
It is a big exaggeration that the CCP during Mao's days killed over a million ppl. Mao was a monster and an evil man but since Deng four decades ago, China is much better.
Indian

San Francisco, CA

#6 Aug 3, 2013
India is the most well liked bc we believe in and practice peace and democracy. That is the plain truth.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#7 Aug 4, 2013
Snowflake wrote:
How can you killed over one million innocent Iraqis over a lie on WMDs and still be the most liked? PEW Poll is a joke.
Simple.

It's because even if the US did kill a million in Iraq, they still have far more honesty and integrity than the Chinese government.

The US has a better human rights record during war than China does in peacetime.

Look at guantanamo, political prisoners who didn't get a fair trial but it was during wartime and they get treated better than the Chinese political prisoners who didn't get a fair trial.
Old Jew

San Francisco, CA

#8 Aug 12, 2013
China is where the money and opportunities are. More business flocked there than any place on earth.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#9 Aug 12, 2013
Old Jew wrote:
China is where the money and opportunities are. More business flocked there than any place on earth.
Not just China, all of the developing world.

Although clearly less corrupt parts of the developing world are less of a risk.
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#10 Aug 12, 2013
Why ppl are staying out of the West and many Western countries are either going bankrupt or are bankrupt. White collar crimes go unpunished or criminals get light sentences. Maddoff stole 56 billion dollars and could have gone on for longer if his son did not blow the whistle on him.

Since: Aug 08

Shanghai, China

#11 Aug 12, 2013
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple.
It's because even if the US did kill a million in Iraq, they still have far more honesty and integrity than the Chinese government.
The US has a better human rights record during war than China does in peacetime.
Look at guantanamo, political prisoners who didn't get a fair trial but it was during wartime and they get treated better than the Chinese political prisoners who didn't get a fair trial.
How can you call a country killed a millio iraqis over a lie have "better human rights record"? Its either you are speaking without engaging your brain or you don't consider Iraqis human
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#12 Aug 12, 2013
dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you call a country killed a millio iraqis over a lie have "better human rights record"? Its either you are speaking without engaging your brain or you don't consider Iraqis human
Lets see shall we.

Why don't you define what human rights Chinese citizens even have?

Are there any?

Hell, you guys don't even have the right to procreate.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#13 Aug 12, 2013
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see shall we.
Are there any?
Are you sure? 1.39 Billion Chinese versus 60 million of you people?

Good luck walking around London at night.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#14 Aug 12, 2013
Indian wrote:
India is the most well liked bc we believe in and practice peace and democracy. That is the plain truth.
Not unless people like shit.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#15 Aug 12, 2013
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple.
Just to cite one example, you call the genocide of native Americans better human rights record of the US?
New China

Harbin, China

#16 Aug 12, 2013
AZN wrote:
<quoted text>Just to cite one example, you call the genocide of native Americans better human rights record of the US?
that was really disrepute in the history. newspapers said that it was charged and their gov seems to say sorry to the native.

of cause it is always a disgraced as soon as people mention that.
New China

Harbin, China

#17 Aug 12, 2013
this topic is really stupid way of doing here.

Shanghai, China

#18 Aug 12, 2013
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see shall we.
Are there any?
What human rights do you idiots have? Do you have rights to walk free on street without being shot at by your police just becase you have dark skin? Hahahaha, its almost funny the most imperilist country talking about human rights, how about the human rights of millions of American indians you slaughters? so fuck your human rights bullshit! We have the rights to make enough money to buy your that fish and chip island of yours, and you sre still stuck on "Human rights" bullshit

Shanghai, China

#19 Aug 12, 2013
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Then how do we get 1.3 billion of us? YOu can read but you obviously don't engage your brain much before you speak, if you have a brain to begin with that is.
Indian

San Francisco, CA

#20 Aug 12, 2013
Imperial England was horrible, should never complained about human rights.
Indian

San Francisco, CA

#22 Aug 13, 2013
Tainted food and poor air quality is killing China.
Greed and corruption are the culprits.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mainland agents - tipped off Hong Kong about Si... 4 hr TW_sugar_daddio 14
News Cheaters Hunted: Weird ways Chinese target lyin... 6 hr Spotted Girl 1
Poll Why Are Chinamen So Stupid? (Jun '10) Sat urdearfather 240
I HATE CHINA (in response to "why do Westerners... (Nov '08) Thu Fuckthechinese 2,558
White Privilege Privilege Nov 28 Lisa 1
India to outpace China to be No.1 economy by 20... (Mar '12) Nov 28 FREE TIBET 163
News Here's what 5 of your favorite products would c... Nov 27 Bill 1
More from around the web