Nanking Massacre is fake
S Ho

Ottawa, Canada

#128 Jul 25, 2011
RaceCard wrote:
I was having a conversation today with Hideki Tojo and Shiro Ishii, they told me Nanking Massacre never happened. It was a Chinese lie to help the Chinese deal with their inferior complex and jealousy towards the Japanese, is that true?
Chinese wanna be Japanese? But it's not allowed, Tojo and Ishii won't allow it.
You can argue with a German the same thing about the Holocaust. People in my generation are post-baby-boomers so we must rely on our parents' wartime memories and historical archives. When you look at a video documentary from WWII, do you assume that it was a Hollywood production? Or something done for a movie set?
You can argue about the total # dead or wounded but you can never say something this important never happened. Even if it never did what about the Japanese concentration camps in various parts of E-Asia? Do you say the buildings that were used to hold the Allies POWs were put up for movie sets? What about the "Comfort" Women that were raped by Japanese soldiers? And do you say the bombings at Pearl Harbor was a B&W film production as well?
The US never denied the dropping of 2 A-bomb that killed hundreds of thousands. Now it is time for the Japanese to come clean on their wartime record!!
WWII has already passed. Don't take anybody's word unless you have seen the historical archives...

Since: Jul 11

London, UK

#129 Jul 25, 2011
It did happen. no doubt. many japanese admit it. Major question is how many were killed (which actually does not matter since it does not change the fact that innocent people were killed).
SpongeBob

Saint Catharines, Canada

#130 Jul 25, 2011
...Thanks to the....FAKE Pride of chinkmen, Japanese Government now could have a sense of relief. No need of apology! Aahahahhahahahahhahaha!
Zhu ge liang

New York, NY

#131 Sep 5, 2011
In August 1937 near Beijing, about 260 inocent Japanese people were killed and raped. Some of them had their guts taken out of their body, beheaded even smal children.
The fake pictures of so called "Nanjing Massacre" are partilaly taken from them for Chiang Kai-Shek's propaganda.
There were 200 thousand people in Nanjing before the Japanese Army marched in and after that, 250 thousand people living.There is no way of killing 300 thousands of non military citizen. Japanese army were very polite and united. They had never done such kind of things since 1894 when the Sino-Japanese war started. It could have been the
The war between China and Japan at that time was a tragedy, but Japan and Chiang Kai-Shek were framed by the USSR and communist party in China to go into war. After WWII, when the Japanese prime minister went to China(of couse the Red China), one of the officials thanked Japan to go into war with China. They don`t care about Chinese people`s lives.
Zhu ge liang

New York, NY

#132 Sep 5, 2011
Please make cohesive sentences. Your English is too poor to understand.
Jack

Fresh Meadows, NY

#134 Oct 20, 2011
Anybody want to make odds on whether a cute two-year-old girl who have been run over twice and ignored by 20 pedestrians in Tokyo, Seoul, or New York City? China has no right to accuse Japan of anything except having a much better army and generals who led their troops instead of running out on them. Get out of Tibet before you criticize Japan or America.
Mirolyuba

Delta, Canada

#135 Oct 20, 2011
Jack wrote:
Anybody want to make odds on whether a cute two-year-old girl who have been run over twice and ignored by 20 pedestrians in Tokyo, Seoul, or New York City? China has no right to accuse Japan of anything except having a much better army and generals who led their troops instead of running out on them. Get out of Tibet before you criticize Japan or America.
Well put.

The Chinese Communist Party dictatorship is likely the biggest mass-murderer in human history. But of course they can only murder unarmed scholars, pacifist Monks, etc.

For they also are COWARDS who ran from the Japanese invasion.

I once asked one of these "wu mao" to tell me of the "Great CCP victories" he claimed took place in WWII.

He ran.

Hah!
HJT

New York, NY

#136 Oct 20, 2011
More brownies.
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#137 Oct 20, 2011
Jack wrote:
I agree.
TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

New York, NY

#138 Oct 20, 2011
You agree with your fellow brown skins? Of course you do. lol
Jack

Brooklyn, NY

#139 Oct 22, 2011
Now that poor little Yueyue had died after being ignored by 20 Chinese and run over by two of them who didn't stop -- ask yourselves -- would you ever see this happen in Tokyo, Seoul, Taipei, Berlin, Paris, Tel Aviv, or New York City? There were killing at Nanking, no doubt, but there are photos of Chinese people being fed by the Japanese, with thank you notes the Chinese wrote. There are photos of Chinese men, women, and babies slaughing with Japanese soldiers in the middle of the so-called "Rape of Nanking. Nanking's populat went up 25 per cent during the Japanese occupation -- Chinese census says so. Modern Japan has a free press. China doesn't. The Japanese say about 12,000 dead at Nanking (mostly in battle, some shot out of uniform) Europeans who rescued Chinese women say 40,000, and the Chinese say 300,000. Whose word will you take?
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#142 Oct 22, 2011
Mirolyuba wrote:
<quoted text>
Well put.
The Chinese Communist Party dictatorship is likely the biggest mass-murderer in human history. But of course they can only murder unarmed scholars, pacifist Monks, etc.
For they also are COWARDS who ran from the Japanese invasion.
I once asked one of these "wu mao" to tell me of the "Great CCP victories" he claimed took place in WWII.
He ran.
Hah!
Mirolyuba: Shouldn't a nut job Indian woman like you be worrying about digging up those bodies in Kashmir?

Since: Apr 10

Hebei, China

#143 Oct 23, 2011
RaceCard wrote:
I was having a conversation today with Hideki Tojo and Shiro Ishii, they told me Nanking Massacre never happend. It was a Chinese lie to help the Chinese deal with their inferior complex and jealousy towards the Japanese, is that true?
Chinese wanna be Japanese? But it's not allowed, Tojo and Ishii won't allow it.
Chinese dictators are always shifting hatred to Japanese .
WJB

New York, NY

#146 Oct 23, 2011
What Next? All you darkies will be denying the Holocaust?!

Hebei, China

#147 Oct 24, 2011
how many innocent Chinese people slaughtered be evil commies ? history is a mirror , it is can to show the truth .
Darkies Unite

New York, NY

#148 Oct 24, 2011
You Darkies stick together.
left left left

Dallas, TX

#149 Oct 24, 2011
Nanjing Massacre is faked or not - who care?

What we have today is the world does not believe in chinks a single dime !

If you see a chink driver approaching, you'd better run away if you don't want to be run over like an ant
U TOO DARK

New York, NY

#150 Oct 24, 2011
Nanking was real. Tienanmen was fake.

Hebei, China

#151 Oct 24, 2011
U TOO DARK wrote:
Nanking was real. Tienanmen was fake.
can we believe you ?

Hebei, China

#152 Oct 24, 2011
nobody trust commies .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump meets former Vice President Gore in New Y... 21 min inbred Genius 6
I want to say I hate the Korean,very very much! (Jan '13) 4 hr EW KOREAN CULTURE 41
News Mainland agents - tipped off Hong Kong about Si... 5 hr TW_sugar_daddio 18
Poll Why Are Chinamen So Stupid? (Jun '10) Sun Sarah 241
News Cheaters Hunted: Weird ways Chinese target lyin... Sun Trump s Birtherex... 6
I HATE CHINA (in response to "why do Westerners... (Nov '08) Dec 1 Fuckthechinese 2,558
White Privilege Privilege Nov 28 Lisa 1
More from around the web