Nanking Massacre is fake

Posted in the China Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
RaceCard

Richmond Hill, Canada

#1 Apr 27, 2008
I was having a conversation today with Hideki Tojo and Shiro Ishii, they told me Nanking Massacre never happend. It was a Chinese lie to help the Chinese deal with their inferior complex and jealousy towards the Japanese, is that true?

Chinese wanna be Japanese? But it's not allowed, Tojo and Ishii won't allow it.
DAK

Tunbridge Wells, UK

#2 Apr 27, 2008
RaceCard wrote:
I was having a conversation today with Hideki Tojo and Shiro Ishii, they told me Nanking Massacre never happend. It was a Chinese lie to help the Chinese deal with their inferior complex and jealousy towards the Japanese, is that true?
I believe I was the first one to invent the term " Race card " way back in 1971. But amazing how the word came into real vogue in 1980s.
tom selleck

Ürümqi, China

#3 Apr 27, 2008
The "Nanking massacre" was fake.

The Nanjing masacre was real as you'll soon find out. The masses are congregating in front of their laptops ready to hurl one insult after another at you for even posting this.

Let the fireworks begin.
DAK

Tunbridge Wells, UK

#4 Apr 27, 2008
RaceCard wrote:
It did happen. There are accounts by those who survived.
respect everybody

United States

#5 Apr 27, 2008
RaceCard wrote:
what ur japanese told u is not truth. i am not saying that they lie to u, because that's what they been told by the jap government. the jap government will keep denying it, then one day the last survivor died, there will be no more witness. just like keep retarding the inquest day until all witness pass away and all evidence lost or shattered.
respect everybody

United States

#6 Apr 27, 2008
"what ur japanese told u is not truth." i was trying to say ur japanese friends, sorry for making such mistake. i do not like the government does not mean i do not like their citizens too. most of the time we all mislead by our government. unless that person is a racist.
Twin Tower

Eugene, OR

#7 Apr 27, 2008
Nanking Massacre happened. It was shame things for Japan. Japan should admit and teach this part of history to its generation to learn, not to avoid and suppress it.
Leonard

Portland, OR

#8 Apr 27, 2008
I think the post is really not serious. I think the author is just tring to play Chinas own game against them. China denies Tibet and so much else so some try to deny Nanking to China just to give the Chinese a taste of their own medicine.

Some japanese do deny the raping of Nanking but most everyone knows it did happen and it is fact....just as the atrocities committed against Tibet by China is true and fact.

Not fun is it China when people deny horrible stuff that was done to you...
Two Cents

San Jose, CA

#9 Apr 27, 2008
RaceCard wrote:
It is indisputable that Japanese soldiers committed the atrocity of Nanking Massacre, which is often compared to the Holocaust. Many Japanese historians and scholars had no problems accepting responsibility for the Nanking Massacre. Unfortunately there are a number of Japanese right wing extremists and politicians who still refuse to accept the truth. Their ally, the United States let them get away with it.

It is interesting you mentioned 2 Japanese names.

The first one, Hideki Tojo was sentenced to death as a Class-A war crimal by the International Military Tribunal of the Far East. He started out as a general of the Japanese Imperial Army stationed in Manchuria. Later he became War Minister and was responsible for expanding the invasion of China, French Indo-China, British Hong Kong, Dutch Indonesia and the bombing of Pearl Harbor. Later he doubled up his duty as Prime Minister. After a failed suicide attempt, he was captured and executed in 1948. Today he is one of those enshrined at the controversial Yasukuni Shrine.

I would not be surprised that a lot of people would like to write his name on a piece of paper, spit and piss on it.

The second one, Shiro Ishii was also a war criminal, but got away with murder. He was a lieutenant general of the Imperial Japanese Army in charge of biological and chemical warfare experiments in Manchuria, using Chinese civilians and POW as human test subjects. At the end of the war, US made a deal with Japan to spare the life and the position of the Japanese Emporor. In exchange, Japan shared the biological and chemical warfare human experiment results with US. Shiro Ishii was never charged with war crime. He later moved to Maryland to help US conduct research in biological weapons.

I hope we all can learn from history so that this chapter of history will not happen again anywhere in the world.
calirep

Orem, UT

#10 Apr 27, 2008
Sad ppl even post here. what a complete joke of a forum topic.

Tom what is the point of this:
" The masses are congregating in front of their laptops ready to hurl one insult after another at you for even posting this."
calirep

Orem, UT

#11 Apr 27, 2008
Leonard wrote:
I think the post is really not serious. I think the author is just tring to play Chinas own game against them. China denies Tibet and so much else so some try to deny Nanking to China just to give the Chinese a taste of their own medicine.
Some japanese do deny the raping of Nanking but most everyone knows it did happen and it is fact....just as the atrocities committed against Tibet by China is true and fact.
Not fun is it China when people deny horrible stuff that was done to you...
Actually, the massacre and pearl harbor were completely edited out of Japanese history books in schools.
tom selleck

Wulumuqi, China

#12 Apr 27, 2008
calirep wrote:
Sad ppl even post here. what a complete joke of a forum topic.
Tom what is the point of this:
" The masses are congregating in front of their laptops ready to hurl one insult after another at you for even posting this."
That the poster who started the thread was a troll is less in question.

The motivation for typing what you just did is more of troubling question. I thought I was quite clear. I shall dumb it down into kindergarten English so you can more easily understand:

Nanjing massacre: Inexcuseable war atrocity.

Trolling about such an obviously sensitive topic fully deserves to have insults lobbed at the original poster.

What is wrong with you? Why are you the only one who didn't understand my message?

If it weren't for the massive chip on your shoulder, you may be able to increase your level of comprehension. Your lack of cognitive skills has personally insulted me. Piss off.
Leonard

Portland, OR

#13 Apr 27, 2008
Apparently in Nanking and in most of China at that time, there were many, many slaves.

Japan was much more sophisticatd and hated the thought of slavery.

Finally, the Japanese could stand it no more---they peacefully entered places like Nanking to free the slaves.

Chinese citizens welcomed the Japanese with open arms and gifts but the evil Chinese slave masters were captured or ran away never to be seen again. The slave masters that were captured were given free college level ccourses about the evils of slavery, they then saw the error of their ways and, renounced slavery forever.

No one was killed but admittedly there were a few injuries.

Japan liberated Nanking and China from slavery.
tom selleck

Wulumuqi, China

#14 Apr 27, 2008
Leonard wrote:
Apparently in Nanking and in most of China at that time, there were many, many slaves.
Finally, the Japanese could stand it no more---they peacefully entered places like Nanking to free the slaves.
Chinese citizens welcomed the Japanese with open arms and gifts but the evil Chinese slave masters were captured or ran away never to be seen again. The slave masters that were captured were given free college level ccourses about the evils of slavery, they then saw the error of their ways and, renounced slavery forever.
Leonard, that's not even really funny. Chripes, what is it with idiot posters today? I thought April 1st was 28 days ago.
Evil Yank

Kunming, China

#15 Apr 28, 2008
Leonard wrote:

Leonard Leopard is what others in this forum have called you so I learn. You are an ignorant twig with evil intentions of twisting history and truths. You have no shame as a person. If this is what you want to project the evil face and lies of the american people then keep up with your "good" works and negative representations. As a matter of fact, when I read about the US, I cannot help but to have a very negative and poor image of the evil yanks. Keep up with your "good" work Leopard and don't blame me and many of our people for the negative images of the US you have helped created in this forum!!!!!!!

Since: Apr 08

Singapore, Singapore

#16 Apr 28, 2008
respect everybody wrote:
<quoted text> what ur japanese told u is not truth. i am not saying that they lie to u, because that's what they been told by the jap government. the jap government will keep denying it, then one day the last survivor died, there will be no more witness. just like keep retarding the inquest day until all witness pass away and all evidence lost or shattered.
A people with the habit of lying would not be a great people.

Since: Mar 08

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#17 Apr 28, 2008
RaceCard wrote:
I was having a conversation today with Hideki Tojo and Shiro Ishii, they told me Nanking Massacre never happend.
Talking to the dead? Maybe not. Afterall, that's what the Japanese government being saying all these time.

Since: Mar 08

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#18 Apr 28, 2008
Evil Yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Leonard Leopard is what others in this forum have called you so I learn. You are an ignorant twig with evil intentions of twisting history and truths. You have no shame as a person. If this is what you want to project the evil face and lies of the american people then keep up with your "good" works and negative representations. As a matter of fact, when I read about the US, I cannot help but to have a very negative and poor image of the evil yanks. Keep up with your "good" work Leopard and don't blame me and many of our people for the negative images of the US you have helped created in this forum!!!!!!!
Leonard is of course trying to be sarcastic. But what a poor job he did. He fails to realize that slavery is never the justification for China to reassert its sovereignty in Tibet. Just as Lincoln during his inauguration speech promised to not free the slaves if the South remain in the Union, Dalai's little heavenly slave enclave was left intact under the 17 point agreements.
calirep

Orem, UT

#19 Apr 28, 2008
tom selleck wrote:
<quoted text>
That the poster who started the thread was a troll is less in question.
The motivation for typing what you just did is more of troubling question. I thought I was quite clear. I shall dumb it down into kindergarten English so you can more easily understand:
Nanjing massacre: Inexcuseable war atrocity.
Trolling about such an obviously sensitive topic fully deserves to have insults lobbed at the original poster.
What is wrong with you? Why are you the only one who didn't understand my message?
If it weren't for the massive chip on your shoulder, you may be able to increase your level of comprehension. Your lack of cognitive skills has personally insulted me. Piss off.
You need to calm down.

No need for personal attacks here, ok? Are you sure you perceived correctly last time when you recanted that a man in china came after you with a knife? Even a sane person such as myself evokes so much hostility from you...I did not even attacking you in any way.

This is just a forum.
Leonard

Portland, OR

#20 Apr 28, 2008
sidney_Z wrote:
<quoted text>
A people with the habit of lying would not be a great people.
Japan came to rescue saw slaves in China for as far as eye could see. Chinese slave masters beating them. Just like what China found in Tibet. Nanking slaves in chains. When saw Japs, slaves cheeered, cried...were so happy. China slave master run run run some caught.

Japs found in Zen temple man drink blood skull-youlike that and slavery hell no.

serf feudal slave
slave serf, serf slave hello
japan free China from this Go liberation go!

slave go free, slave fly free, free fly slave

China found same slave thing with blood skulls drinking in Tibet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chinese allies VS American Allies (Nov '09) 9 hr Jerk 173
News South China Sea dispute: G7 nations warned agai... 19 hr Ainu 1
News China warns people to shun practise of Islam, s... Sat wiser 8
News Dems howl over China's Dog Meat Festival May 26 Bama Yankee 1
News Pink Panther actor Burt Kwouk dies aged 85 May 24 Old Sam 1
Are Northeast Indians ethnically same as Chinese? (Feb '10) May 22 we R not filthy I... 77
News College student detained in China for allegedly... May 20 Test 2
More from around the web