Arbitration

Pasig City, Philippines

#355 Feb 5, 2013
atilla the Han wrote:
<quoted text>
why they want to hate pinoys? is a complete waste of energy!! they simply dont give a damn about pinoys. china is your powerful neighbor, you guys have everything to gain, now and few generations forward. what is that little scarborough shoal for pinoys? do you think your president keen to dispute with china? the americans are moving your president like a little dumb pawn. your president has no choice but to play along.
pathetic pinoys become the victim of big country politics.
Whether it's big country politics or not, it is still in our best interest to defend our territory. And again, I guess you still won't be able to comprehend why.
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP

Port Moody, Canada

#356 Feb 5, 2013
The failing CCP regime needs a diversion, and they think the Philippines are actually poor and weak enough for the inept diplomats and military of CCP China to defeat!

But, they are wrong.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#357 Feb 5, 2013
Arbitration wrote:
<quoted text>...And then you posted the message above. Totally nonsense! And you have the guts to call someone else an idiot? You're only embarrassing yourself.
The problem is that your small IQ can't grasp what I am saying. I have an IQ OF 129. What's yours? 80? Or is that a bit high?

“China, follow Internat'l Law!”

Since: Jun 12

United States of America

#358 Feb 5, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
The Philippines has a very long way to go before it will be any good. Get back to me in 10-20 years and tell me the same. I'm sure you won't be able to though. It'll be excuses why the country is still a pile of shit..
If you want also, CALL or E-mail the ECONOMISTS tell them that they are wrong and they are a pile of sh*t.

Tell them that you are smarter than them.

Tell them that your ECONOMIC analysis is better than them.

lol

United States of America

#359 Feb 5, 2013
atilla the Han wrote:
<quoted text>
pinoys are just simply too dense.
japan is your friend?
vietnam is your friend too?
india is also your friend?
malaysia also your friend?
indonesia also your friend?
australia also your friend?
usa also your friend?
Yes. Because we are a DEMOCRATIC country like them (except Vietnam) and WE have the same goal.

Prevent COMMUNIST CHINA from GRABBING territories.

CHINA has been surrounded by her enemies NO WONDER she is expanding her MILITARY because she is getting anxious already lol

CHINA is Asia's #1 ENEMY!

United States of America

#360 Feb 5, 2013
atilla the Han wrote:
<quoted text>
just a toothless tigress, bark all day long.
No.

ACTUALLY

"Rising Asian Tiger" is the TERM the ECONOMISTS would usually use.

United States of America

#361 Feb 5, 2013
atilla the Han wrote:
<quoted text>
just a toothless tigress, bark all day long.
Listen to the WORLD BANK

February 5, 2013 (yes, published today)

World Bank heaps praise on Philippines: From sick man of Asia to 'rising tiger'

After being the region's economic laggard for years, the Philippines is now earning much praise in Asia because of its impressive economic growth and good governance, the World Bank said on Tuesday.

"The Philippines is no longer the sick man of Asia, but the rising tiger," Motoo Konishi, World Bank country director for the Philippines, said during a videolink media conference at the culmination of the Philippine Development Forum in Davao.

http://www.interaksyon.com/business/54374/wor...

United States of America

#362 Feb 5, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
The Philippines has a very long way to go before it will be any good. Get back to me in 10-20 years and tell me the same. I'm sure you won't be able to though. It'll be excuses why the country is still a pile of shit..
Listen to the WORLD BANK

February 5, 2013 (yes, published today)

World Bank heaps praise on Philippines: From sick man of Asia to 'rising tiger'

After being the region's economic laggard for years, the Philippines is now earning much praise in Asia because of its impressive economic growth and good governance, the World Bank said on Tuesday.

"The Philippines is no longer the sick man of Asia, but the rising tiger," Motoo Konishi, World Bank country director for the Philippines, said during a videolink media conference at the culmination of the Philippine Development Forum in Davao.

http://www.interaksyon.com/business/54374/wor...

---

See not only the ECONOMISTS but also the WORLD BANK says the Philippines ECONOMY is RISING RAPIDLY!

You don't believe it?

CALL WORLD BANKS and PROTEST!

United States of America

#363 Feb 5, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>

Philippines is 'best macro-economy story in the world'-- RCM

Feb. 5, 2013 (yes, it was published today)

“It’s the best macro economy story in the world,” Religare Capital Markets Ltd (RCM) managing director John Sturmey said during a briefing on Tuesday.

“The Philippines is on top of our list. We see Philippines [growth as] sustainable. Politically, we have a lot of confidence in the administration,”

http://www.interaksyon.com/business/54392/phi...
Arbitration

Makati City, Philippines

#364 Feb 5, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that your small IQ can't grasp what I am saying. I have an IQ OF 129. What's yours? 80? Or is that a bit high?
Mine is 140.
So what was your response to my previous post about the ethnic Chinese and your racist remarks? Absolutely none. An IQ 0f 129? Probably like the 9 Nine dash line, purely imaginary.

Location hidden

#365 Feb 6, 2013
Austronesian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>If you want also, CALL or E-mail the ECONOMISTS tell them that they are wrong and they are a pile of sh*t.

Tell them that you are smarter than them.

Tell them that your ECONOMIC analysis is better than them.

lol
Although I supported your little campaign against the Chinese for trying to claim islands that belong to the Philippines, your blind nationalism is a joke.

Knowing what I know and have seen, the Filipino people are are as dumb as dogshit and the place will never become rich.

Only time will tell..

Location hidden

#366 Feb 6, 2013
Arbitration wrote:
<quoted text>Mine is 140.
So what was your response to my previous post about the ethnic Chinese and your racist remarks? Absolutely none. An IQ 0f 129? Probably like the 9 Nine dash line, purely imaginary.
Ditto
Arbitration

Makati City, Philippines

#367 Feb 6, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Although I supported your little campaign against the Chinese for trying to claim islands that belong to the Philippines, your blind nationalism is a joke.
Knowing what I know and have seen, the Filipino people are are as dumb as dogshit and the place will never become rich.
Only time will tell..
Because your encounter with Filipinos probably were limited only to those who live in the slums.
It is irresponsible to make generalizations based on your limited knowledge about our people. If you had bad experiences with any of our people, it doesn't mean we are all like them. My nationalism isn't blind, I lived outside the Philippines for some time but decided to go back, I've encountered many nationalities and never did I make those kinds of irresponsible generalizations. I hope you will learn to do that soon.
atilla the Han

Australia

#368 Feb 6, 2013
Austronesian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
ACTUALLY
"Rising Asian Tiger" is the TERM the ECONOMISTS would usually use.
god saves pinoys!!! what a bunch thick and dense people.

Location hidden

#369 Feb 6, 2013
Arbitration wrote:
<quoted text>Because your encounter with Filipinos probably were limited only to those who live in the slums.
It is irresponsible to make generalizations based on your limited knowledge about our people. If you had bad experiences with any of our people, it doesn't mean we are all like them. My nationalism isn't blind, I lived outside the Philippines for some time but decided to go back, I've encountered many nationalities and never did I make those kinds of irresponsible generalizations. I hope you will learn to do that soon.
Actually I've spent a lot of time in the Philippines and I've got family there. If you have lived overseas you should know more than you do..
undercover

Edmonton, Canada

#370 Feb 6, 2013
The Chinese may have hired some foreign help to attack pinoys.

Do you notice that the recent rounds of attacks are a lot more ferocious? Good argument and propaganda techniques are used. Surely they are better than the wu maos who have been posting here.

Good to have money.

United States of America

#371 Feb 7, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Only time will tell..
Feb. 6, 2013

"The Philippines is no longer the sick man of Asia, but the RISING TIGER" - WORLD BANK OFFICIAL.

http://www.worldbank.org/en/news/speech/2013/...

ENOUGH SAID

United States of America

#372 Feb 7, 2013
atilla the Han wrote:
<quoted text>
god saves pinoys!!! what a bunch thick and dense people.
Hahahah as the Philippines progress economically as the RISING TIGER,with the STRONGEST ECONOMY in East Asia and one of the fastest growing market,

as well as the other ASEAN NATIONS,

by 2020, ASEAN'S big 6 (Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam and Singapore)

Will be a huge MILITARY counterweight to COMMUNIST CHINA.

ASEAN big 6, Japan, Taiwan, INDIA, Australia, New Zealand, US/NATO will BE A BIG PROBLEM FOR CHINA.

Location hidden

#373 Feb 7, 2013
Austronesian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Feb. 6, 2013

"The Philippines is no longer the sick man of Asia, but the RISING TIGER" - WORLD BANK OFFICIAL.

http://www.worldbank.org/en/news/speech/2013/...

ENOUGH SAID
Maybe if they lived there for a while their opinions would be different. It just takes a while interacting with the locals to see why the Philippines will never amount to anything.
Filipino people have a stupid gun culture like America, hot headedness of the Spanish and the stupidity that religion brings. In other words, Filipino people are stupid, violent people who can't take on new ideas until 20-30 years after everyone else has.
Again, lets wait and see...

United States of America

#374 Feb 7, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if they lived there for a while their opinions would be different. It just takes a while interacting with the locals to see why the Philippines will never amount to anything.
Filipino people have a stupid gun culture like America, hot headedness of the Spanish and the stupidity that religion brings. In other words, Filipino people are stupid, violent people who can't take on new ideas until 20-30 years after everyone else has.
Again, lets wait and see...
Call or e-mail the world bank if you don't believe them.

and tell them you are better than them. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Asian people are worthless 15 min Celestial emperor 3
Why are Chinese people so weak? 18 min Celestial emperor 4
High-speed rail link expands beyond borders 1 hr Fake greeks n Par... 4
The oil rig has to be removed and free passage ... (May '14) 2 hr McQuan 42
Hong Kong port losing market share in south China 3 hr McQuan 9
Kit Chan taking part in China reality singing c... 6 hr McQuan 2
A Man of Character - First Asian American chanc... 6 hr McQuan 4
More from around the web