Greedy and bully China wants Scarboro...
bisaya aku

San Juan, Philippines

#312 Feb 4, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Resorting to names is the trait of a dumb person. It means you can't debate things so you resort to name calling. Like a kid.
Here's why the Philippines will never do well: the catholic values of the people holds them back, you're already miles behind in so many areas, your people are stupid and closed minded, the country is too corrupt and will never change..
so you were saying australia is utopia? i dont think so!!
Arbitration

Addition Hills, Philippines

#314 Feb 4, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Resorting to names is the trait of a dumb person. It means you can't debate things so you resort to name calling. Like a kid.
Here's why the Philippines will never do well: the catholic values of the people holds them back, you're already miles behind in so many areas, your people are stupid and closed minded, the country is too corrupt and will never change..
Like a kid? Name calling? You're funny. If you try to review my posts and yours, youre the one who posts like a child.
Okay let's debate.

First how can you be sure that things can never change here in our country? You talk about the Catholic Church? Yes I also believe they held us back, but have you heard of our reproductive health bill that was vehemently opposed by the church, but was finally approved by senate and congress? In the past, that couldn't have been possible. Change may come in baby steps but that is still real change. It may take a while but we are moving in that direction. The fight against corruption by the current government is now being recognized by investors. Note the big improvements in the credit rating of the Philippines. Note the significant economic growth based on economic indexes and markers. Yes There is still poverty and corruption but slowly we are moving forward and soon changes will be significant. Things can't and wont happen overnight.

Just like in some country out there that used to be dumping grounds for criminals from Great Britain, now they are a modern country and it wasn't achieved overnight. Do you get my point?

You cannot dampen our people's hope for change I will not let you. Now how did your country start, again? How long did it take before you became what you are now? Don't tell me you achieved all these overnight.
As I said we are just starting again, how can that be hard to understand?
Arbitration

#315 Feb 4, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry it offends you when the obvious is pointed out
You can call a person dumb but never his race. You sir, crossed the line.
Arbitration

#316 Feb 4, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Racism has no place in this world. I wasn't resorting to name calling, I just exposed what you really are because of the content of your posts. Be careful of your racist slurs.
Arbitration

#317 Feb 4, 2013
atilla the Han wrote:
<quoted text>
pinoys export:
Biggest export: electronics (55.62% of exports to China)
Second biggest export: minerals (15.24% of exports to China)
Banana exports:$75,259,631 (1.23% of exports to China)
japan already import 60% of pinoy bananas. the japs have to stuff their arse with banana with any extra import.
this is just a warning from china!!!! just a small warning shot. pinoys is chinese economic tribute state, and that is the fact.
pinoy tigress, hu ha hu ha. she is vegetalian, mainly feed on home grown bananas. hehehe
Thank you for helping us prove our point. This is a very clear and concrete example of the economic Bullying that we were talking about. Thanks Attila for your admission why bilateral talks with china can never work. What a blunder.
OFW

Canada

#318 Feb 4, 2013
Pr. Acquino is on the right track!

We shall take Sabath back too!
OFW

Canada

#319 Feb 4, 2013
Arbitration wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for helping us prove our point. This is a very clear and concrete example of the economic Bullying that we were talking about. Thanks Attila for your admission why bilateral talks with china can never work. What a blunder.
Tasmaniac is a racist. He hates all Asians.
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP

Port Moody, Canada

#320 Feb 4, 2013
lct wrote:
as I have said, philippine's action shows it invalid international treaty it signed.
but it is ok. they don't want bilateral negociation, then they won't get one. we will clear them out.
and let me inform you one more time: court won't help you. because UNCLOS is not an international law to determin territory disputes. idiot.
Is THAT why it is called "Law of the Sea", you CCP idiot?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#321 Feb 4, 2013
Arbitration wrote:
<quoted text>Like a kid? Name calling? You're funny. If you try to review my posts and yours, youre the one who posts like a child.
Okay let's debate.

First how can you be sure that things can never change here in our country? You talk about the Catholic Church? Yes I also believe they held us back, but have you heard of our reproductive health bill that was vehemently opposed by the church, but was finally approved by senate and congress? In the past, that couldn't have been possible. Change may come in baby steps but that is still real change. It may take a while but we are moving in that direction. The fight against corruption by the current government is now being recognized by investors. Note the big improvements in the credit rating of the Philippines. Note the significant economic growth based on economic indexes and markers. Yes There is still poverty and corruption but slowly we are moving forward and soon changes will be significant. Things can't and wont happen overnight.

Just like in some country out there that used to be dumping grounds for criminals from Great Britain, now they are a modern country and it wasn't achieved overnight. Do you get my point?

You cannot dampen our people's hope for change I will not let you. Now how did your country start, again? How long did it take before you became what you are now? Don't tell me you achieved all these overnight.
As I said we are just starting again, how can that be hard to understand?
The difference is that those "criminals" stole a loaf of bread or something minor like that. England didn't send out rapists, murderers etc.

While the Philippines is making changes like that, we are 20+ years ahead. The biggest problem is changing the opinions of the people. And that won't happen. My family is Filipino and I can see their ignorant, lazy and stupid ways.

The Philippines was warned years ago that they will get left behind if they didn't make the necessary changes. And they chose not to. Lets imagine that the mindset has changed, next you would have to fight the people at the top. They won't let change happen because while things are the way they are, they make good money..

Tasmaniac

Location hidden

#322 Feb 4, 2013
Arbitration wrote:
<quoted text>You can call a person dumb but never his race. You sir, crossed the line.
Filipino isn't a race dumbass

Tasmaniac

Location hidden

#323 Feb 4, 2013
Arbitration wrote:
<quoted text>Racism has no place in this world. I wasn't resorting to name calling, I just exposed what you really are because of the content of your posts. Be careful of your racist slurs.
You call it racism. I call it honesty

Tasmaniac

Location hidden

#324 Feb 4, 2013
OFW wrote:
<quoted text>Tasmaniac is a racist. He hates all Asians.
Again, I call it honesty. Since Filipino isn't a race, calling them stupid wouldn't be racist now would it?

I am married to an Asian, have a child who is half Asian and most of my friends are Asian. There's something very wrong with your statement..
andrez lopez

El Paso, TX

#325 Feb 4, 2013
Poor Filipinos. I sympathize with you. But your case is hopeless. Change course. Become partner with China.

“China, follow Internat'l Law!”

Since: Jun 12

United States of America

#326 Feb 4, 2013
atilla the Han wrote:
<quoted text>
pinoys export:
Biggest export: electronics (55.62% of exports to China)
Second biggest export: minerals (15.24% of exports to China)
Banana exports:$75,259,631 (1.23% of exports to China)
japan already import 60% of pinoy bananas. the japs have to stuff their arse with banana with any extra import.
this is just a warning from china!!!! just a small warning shot. pinoys is chinese economic tribute state, and that is the fact.
pinoy tigress, hu ha hu ha. she is vegetalian, mainly feed on home grown bananas. hehehe
Go ahead do an ECONOMIC SANCTION

we shall see lol

CHINA is NOT the ONLY COUNTRY we trade to lol

You think you are important? lol

The truth is CHINA also NEEDS the Philippines..... why? CHINA will also lose money if she doesnt trade with the Philippines

and CHINA cant just do an economic sanction, IT WILL VIOLATE the World Trade Organization.

The Philippines is Asia's NEWEST economic tiger and Asia's Strongest Economy FYI.

But UNFORTUNATELY, WARSHIPS AND MONEY ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE COURT.

See u in the UN court commie!

Your 9 dash claim is SOON to be INVALIDATED hahahaha

and thats all that matters!

United States of America

#327 Feb 4, 2013
atilla the Han wrote:
stupid pinoys.
a small warning shot was treated as a major victory.
more than 72% of pinoy growth come from your pay master in china. be humble. you should know who is the boss by now.
Boss? lol.... hahahaha

DO u SUE your MASTER? lol

The Philippines just SUED CHINA lol and you call that boss hahaha

The Philippines just gave China the MIDDLE FINGER "F" SIGN LOL by going to the UN COURT

u call that master? DID we bow down? lol

The Chinese government is TRASH and not a BOSS FYI lol

lmao zedong!

United States of America

#328 Feb 4, 2013
atilla the Han wrote:
He he he!!!!
china economically dominates the following countries:
2. The PHILIPPINES 7.1%(UP BY 0.7%, SURGING UP)
3. Indonesia- 6.2%
4. India - 5.5%
5. Malaysia- 5.2%
6. Vietnam- 4.7%
7. Japan- 3.5 %
8.Thailand- 3.0%
9. South Korea - 1.8%
10. Singapore- 1.3%
10. HONG KONG - 1.3%
11. TAIWAN - 1.3
lol COMMON SENSE hahaha

CHINA is a BIG Country and has a popuation of 1.3 billion.

It is already expected that CHina should be in top 5. lol

Don't tell me u expect CHINA is the BOTTOM lol common sense please....hahaha

while the Philippines, a SMALL COUNTRY is EXPECTED to become the world's 14th largest ECONOMY by 2050.

That's a BIG awesomeness for a SMALL COUNTRY lol to be on the #14th spot.

United States of America

#329 Feb 4, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
lol the Philippines is ASIA'S STRONGEST ECONOMY,

asia's 2nd fastest growing economy

and ASIA'S NEWEST tiger economy....

What else improvement do u need? lol

United States of America

#330 Feb 4, 2013
andrez lopez wrote:
Poor Filipinos. I sympathize with you. But your case is hopeless. Change course. Become partner with China.
lol

NO MORE BILATERAL TALKS

and

NO "JOINT PARTNERSHIPS"

its too late already

The Case has been filed

See u in the UN COURT COMMIES!

United States of America

#331 Feb 4, 2013
atilla the Han wrote:
stupid pinoys.
a small warning shot was treated as a major victory.
more than 72% of pinoy growth come from your pay master in china. be humble. you should know who is the boss by now.
lol CHINA is now being surrounded by her enemies

from JAPAN to Vietnam to INDIA

The CCP is CAUSING HER FALL DOWN. lol

China is NOT the MASTER,but ASIA'S #1 Enemy.....lol

Tasmaniac

Location hidden

#332 Feb 4, 2013
Austronesian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>lol the Philippines is ASIA'S STRONGEST ECONOMY,

asia's 2nd fastest growing economy

and ASIA'S NEWEST tiger economy....

What else improvement do u need? lol
The problem is that 7.1% of fuck all is still fuck all.

It takes more than a bunch of poor people to make a successful manufacturing or service industry. Once money is being made it then takes a massive amount of reforms to make sure the money keeps rolling in. Something the Philippines won't do.

As a comparison, New South Wales has a population of 7.2 million and a higher GDP than all of the Philippines even though it was only settled in 1788.

China is also growing quickly but you know the difference between China and the Philippines? The Chinese are way smarter, way harder working, less corrupt and will do what it takes to make money. Don't get me wrong, if China and the Philippines ever had a war, we would support the Philippines. But the fact is that Filipino people aren't good enough to bring their country out of the situation it's in. A lot of the wealthy in the Philippines are actually ethnic Chinese. I wonder what the country would have achieved without them.

Our national telecommunications company has their call centre in the Philippines. I hate dealing with them because they are so fricking dumb. They try to repeat what you say but it's always wrong. And there's no professionalism at all. In fact, my wife grew up in Pasay. Even she can't deal with their stupidity any more!

It's good to be proud of where you are from but bind nationalism is just stupid. Right now your country is pathetically poor, pathetically dirty and pathetically backward. You don't even have any fighter jets to defend your country (except for training jets) ffs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News China pollution scandal: air, water in school n... Thu toxic China 1
News Today in History - Thursday, April 21 Thu truth 5
News How China's Debt Fix Could Make Things Much Worse Apr 26 tricky gang no idear 1
News Michael Jackson theme park based on his Neverla... Apr 24 RIP Prince 1
China Is First Country Ever To Host Two Olympic... (Aug '15) Apr 24 China world 6
News China's Xi moves to take more direct command ov... Apr 22 MAO 2point0 1
News Chinese electric car maker enters US market by ... Apr 21 The diplomat 1
More from around the web