Greedy and bully China wants Scarborough Shoal

Posted in the China Forum

First Prev
of 50
Next Last
Greedy and bully China

Clarksville, MD

#1 May 13, 2012
Greedy and bully China wants Scarborough Shoal but God and Buddha gave China this...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-18...
fuckchina

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 May 13, 2012
Die Chinese die die die die die die die die die
Ni Shuo Sha

Shenyang, China

#3 May 13, 2012
So England can have Falkland Islands that ok? But China cant have its own territory from thousand years ago? Who is the bully?
Ching Chong Chang

Philippines

#5 May 13, 2012
You guys are over-using the Falklands argument. You know the big difference between that clump of rocks and the Brit colony? People that can actually decide who should rule them. That is unless you chinks can talk to sharks or something.
61 PERCENT OF THE DEBT

Delta, Canada

#6 May 13, 2012
Greedy Filipinos Monkeys need to get blown out of the water...
chin chan-su

Parañaque, Philippines

#7 May 14, 2012
Just look at the map...and locate the island from the map! If china discover the philippines first, they claim it but the island is nearer in the philippines even the small boat can travel fast than the fastest boat that comes from china all the way to the island
Notsurprised

Lane Cove, Australia

#8 May 14, 2012
Yes, those islands belong to China according to historical documents.
Martin Nuke

Makati, Philippines

#9 May 14, 2012
They are not even islands they are peices of rocks and rocks cannot even be claimed or become livable.
old china

Chengdu, China

#10 May 14, 2012
Ni Shuo Sha wrote:
So England can have Falkland Islands that ok? But China cant have its own territory from thousand years ago? Who is the bully?
One reason why the UK still have sovereignty over the Falklands is because they have, like China, refused to go to arbitration.
old china

Chengdu, China

#11 May 14, 2012
Ching Chong Chang wrote:
You guys are over-using the Falklands argument. You know the big difference between that clump of rocks and the Brit colony? People that can actually decide who should rule them. That is unless you chinks can talk to sharks or something.
Now you mention it, I believe the sharks in the South China Sea do all speak Mandarin.

The issue with the Falklands was determined by the use of military force. In fact, using military force is evidence of sovereignty because if you cannot defend your claim then it is assumed there is no claim.
robert

Doha, Qatar

#12 May 14, 2012
you stupid you u dont know nothing
djfhsdkfjh

San Fernando, Philippines

#13 May 14, 2012
boo you stink China super booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo remember, China is so big but Philippines is so small, so greedy(China or chinese whatever) you are just overlumping your being superior. Stinky Base on this......base on that..... but when the talk about ITLOS come your will this island was ours in 1*00's blablablablablablablablabla.!! !!!!!!!
Unquoted

San Fernando, Philippines

#14 May 14, 2012
61 PERCENT OF THE DEBT wrote:
Greedy Filipinos Monkeys need to get blown out of the water...
Nasty Canadian Ghost(white) must go out of the snow. They are lacking of heat in the head!!!
Sardar

Kozhikode, India

#15 May 14, 2012
old china wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you mention it, I believe the sharks in the South China Sea do all speak Mandarin.
The issue with the Falklands was determined by the use of military force. In fact, using military force is evidence of sovereignty because if you cannot defend your claim then it is assumed there is no claim.
How did the " fishing " go ?
HanSolo

San Jose, CA

#16 May 14, 2012
Ni Shuo Sha wrote:
I am pretty sure that China did not claim the Formosa (which is Taiwan) until recently. The Taiwan island only around 190 miles from China coastline.
Why would China lay claim to a under water shoal hundreds of miles from it coastal thousand of years ago?
And International law said that to administer asovereignty, one must have a goverment post and civilians occupation with a long duration of time.
How did China put a goverment post and some civilians on a shoal hundred of miles from China main land?

It would be nice if someone could explain. However, take it easy if it too difficult.
Greedy and bully China

Clarksville, MD

#17 May 14, 2012
British stole Hong Kong for 99 years and China did not dare to so shttttt....now China is trying to steal fish and sea 1000 miles away from China...

WTF!!!!!!!!!!crooked/Coward China must die!!!
Greedy and bully China

Clarksville, MD

#18 May 14, 2012
Why coward China can not & dare not take over Twaiwan....shame on China!
old china

Chengdu, China

#20 May 14, 2012
Sardar wrote:
<quoted text>
How did the " fishing " go ?
Don't ask! Just 2kg, sob!
old china

Chengdu, China

#21 May 14, 2012
HanSolo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am pretty sure that China did not claim the Formosa (which is Taiwan) until recently. The Taiwan island only around 190 miles from China coastline.
Why would China lay claim to a under water shoal hundreds of miles from it coastal thousand of years ago?
And International law said that to administer asovereignty, one must have a goverment post and civilians occupation with a long duration of time.
How did China put a goverment post and some civilians on a shoal hundred of miles from China main land?
It would be nice if someone could explain. However, take it easy if it too difficult.
Prior to the end of the Chinese civil war I believe that Taiwan was administered by a Chinese governor appointed by the KMT in mainland China. The KMT were the ruling party in China prior to the civil war and left China for Taiwan when they were beaten by the Communists. The new government have never dropped their claim that Taiwan is part of China and the Taiwanese government have never declared independence from the mainland.

So your stating that China has only recently claimed sovereignty of Taiwan demonstrates your lack of understanding in international affairs! I also think you should do a little more research on Scarborough shoal and look at some pictures of it.
HanSolo

San Jose, CA

#22 May 15, 2012
"Old China", I see that you are lack of understanding English. Read my statement again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 50
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stop supporting american trash can companies 1 hr why so sad be happy 1
Asia wants to 'lead world' (Oct '09) 1 hr why 1,373
Indians are well-known RACIST anywhere!!! 2 hr Hubzal 6
i hate indians "hindus" from india: 2 hr Hubzal 17
The Chinese Mind 2 hr AAA 37
uyghur Turks 7 hr Tuti 4
Dongguan, sex capital of China, tightens grip o... 11 hr RayH 1
•••

China People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE