6 Chinese officials fired after schoo...

6 Chinese officials fired after school stabbing

There are 87 comments on the KLKN story from Dec 18, 2012, titled 6 Chinese officials fired after school stabbing. In it, KLKN reports that:

While the White House and Congress struggle to avert the economic "fiscal cliff," dairy farmers are worried that the outcome of the effort could affect the farm bill and milk prices.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLKN.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Spork Of Mass Destruction

Sierra Madre, CA

#84 Jan 9, 2013
How the hell did my ISP end up in La Mirada? Lol...

Protect the 2nd ammendmant. Here is my small contribution to the net. Read it and weep. It's probably funner writing it then having to read it.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
To Monrovia CA

Port Chester, NY

#85 Jan 9, 2013
To New Yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a free country. Let's agree to disagree.=)
Different views are agreed. However, what are your reasons to think that China or Russia will attack in the near future?

Sierra Madre, CA

#86 Jan 9, 2013
To Monrovia CA wrote:
<quoted text>
Different views are agreed. However, what are your reasons to think that China or Russia will attack in the near future?
Just read history.

Because the US is now being used by UN banking globalists like a handgun to bully the world around while disarming the US citizenry.

And

1) Bullies always get thier just deserts in the end -like Nazi Germany when the UN Bankers were done using them.

2) We won't be able to fight back because citizens will be broke and disarmed if the globalist Nazis get their way here.

Watch the latest "Red Dawn" movie that came out in 2012 for a preview -BTW the Chinese Govt forced us to change the movie from them invading to North Korea invading. In the original Red Dawn Russia invaded.

Oh yeah all these evangelical preechers say it's in the bible too -revelations and all- you know Jeebus said so. Sorry, I couldn't resist the last one.

Bottom line is the world is unstable and those two countries Russia/China are the counter balance.

Not to mention we have Russian subs in the Gulf Of Mexico and Chinese subs off CA firing off big azzed warning shots.

Sierra Madre, CA

#87 Jan 9, 2013
Oh BTW, this will not happen in the near future. As long as the debt derivative game is allowed to go country will go nuts.

It will go from currency war to trade war to physical war like usual.
Obama -The Reverse Hitler

Baldwin Park, CA

#88 Jan 15, 2013
Countries won't go nuts as long as the derivatives game is allowed to go on is more like it.
CHINA SPRING

Port Moody, Canada

#89 Jun 17, 2013
China rises wrote:
Maybe China should step in to save these pathetic losers. Why not make the proposition- no more loans until stricter gun controls ?
So are you game, China? Ready to be a force for GOOD?
And how about that American idjits???
Don't HIDE IN THE TOILET and send your fellow CCP Wu Mao with DPRK propaganda! Grow a pair you CCP scumbag, and own up to your ridiculous lies!

HA HA HA HA HA HA!

GOOD ONE! SO FUNNY!

The Chinese Communist Party RED FASCIST DICTATORSHIP with the BLOOD OF 70 MILLION of ITS OWN PEOPLE ON ITS HANDS is "a force for good"!!!!

So HILARIOUS and ABSURD!

What's next, you funny clown?

Hitler as hero?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
putan of russia

Fremont, CA

#90 Jun 23, 2013
BURY YOUR DEAD wrote:
30 Dead babies; all American
22 Survivors; all Chinese
hell yeah that what i would like to see

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Germany's Merkel signals Japan could do more to... 10 hr IRADRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 396
News Taken and destroyed 11 hr RevKen 2
News Tense China-Japan relations overshadow the case... 14 hr Ainu 45
America lost the Cold War: Russia, China and th... 16 hr -TheExam- 7
PressTV-US warns about Russia, China air power 18 hr so good 6
CCP will be overthrown by Chinese (Feb '13) Wed -TheExam- 213
Poll Why Are Chinamen So Stupid? (Jun '10) May 26 Big and black 234
More from around the web