MALAYSIAN NAVY WILL KICKED CHINESE SO...

MALAYSIAN NAVY WILL KICKED CHINESE SOLDIER FROM south china sea!!!

Posted in the China Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
malaysian tiger

United States

#1 May 19, 2012
chink will going down

“Udah, makan dulu sana.”

Since: Feb 12

"Ada BABI SPESIAL tuh."

#2 May 19, 2012
malaysian tiger wrote:
chink will going down
malaysia? it is only an tiger cub
british

United States

#3 May 19, 2012
it means malaysians will soon be extinct.
RayH

Guangzhou, China

#4 May 19, 2012
Does Malaysia even have a military?
chang mei yin

United States

#5 May 19, 2012
malaysia had submarines.
China had ey*s**l
LOL..!
malaysian tiger

United States

#6 May 19, 2012
RayH wrote:
Does Malaysia even have a military?
our submarine already stand by in south china sea ...!! Chink will be vanished ...dont even think to occupy our territory
RayH

Guangzhou, China

#7 May 19, 2012
malaysian tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
our submarine already stand by in south china sea ...!! Chink will be vanished ...dont even think to occupy our territory
By the way, China has one of the world's largest submarine fleet, many of it nuclear.
malaysia bersatu

United States

#8 May 19, 2012
chink is too gready....no wonder people in malaysia called them cina babi (chinese pork)
OZI

Chatswood, Australia

#9 May 19, 2012
malaysia tak boleh! Melayu babi tak boleh!
Semua tersusah lah.
GAY BOB

Arlington, TX

#10 May 19, 2012
malaysian tiger wrote:
chink will going down
LOL, even GAY BOB laughs at this!
Pukimak malazy

Singapore, Singapore

#11 May 19, 2012
We call malays babi anjing (dog pig)...
Pukimak malazy

Singapore, Singapore

#12 May 19, 2012
Give malaysia chinese weapons and we will help China to slaughter the malazy
malaysia bersatu

United States

#13 May 19, 2012
we will slaughter chink in malaysia and sent their dead body back to prc pork republik of china
Ni Shuo Sha

Shenyang, China

#14 May 19, 2012
MaLAZYians live off the back of Chinese. All know this. No Chinese, no economy. China would wipe MaLAZYia off the map. Better to just take control of the islands so the Chinese there dont need to feed the lazyians.
white rubbish

United States

#15 May 20, 2012
OMG..!
the Chinese in malaysia would lose his head.
malaysia bersatu

United States

#16 May 20, 2012
i guarantee all chink in malaysia will be vanished and prc economy will be collapse....
Tanzanus

United States

#18 May 20, 2012
malaysia bersatu wrote:
we will slaughter chink in malaysia and sent their dead body back to prc pork republik of china
why hadn't you done it already?
Tanzanus

United States

#19 May 20, 2012
malaysia bersatu wrote:
i guarantee all chink in malaysia will be vanished and prc economy will be collapse....
Ahhh.... now are admiting that we, Chinks, have the greatest economic network system in the world. Thanks for the confirmation.
SammyTheDamned

Asia/Pacific Region

#20 May 20, 2012
Please, the provocator is indonesian, she/he wants Chinese hate malaysian like mostly indonesian hate malaysian, it is historical rival between malaysia and indonesia, they hate each other for decades, starting in WW2, indonesian 1st president try to invade malaysia. Border dispute, Territories occupancy and Culture claims make this two country never have real good relationship
You want prove ?? Indonesian don't fluently speak english, you may see the provocator only write a few words in every post
The dragon

United States

#21 May 20, 2012
SammyTheDamned wrote:
Please, the provocator is indonesian, she/he wants Chinese hate malaysian like mostly indonesian hate malaysian, it is historical rival between malaysia and indonesia, they hate each other for decades, starting in WW2, indonesian 1st president try to invade malaysia. Border dispute, Territories occupancy and Culture claims make this two country never have real good relationship
You want prove ?? Indonesian don't fluently speak english, you may see the provocator only write a few words in every post
Why do we have to believe?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslims needed in Santa Cruz ca.-nazi junkie sc... 3 hr Mr insurance dedu... 1
Stereotypes of Chinese people (May '14) 13 hr Punta 44
Are Chinese Barbaric? (Nov '07) Aug 24 Jynxie 693
many filipina are slut, cheap, backstabber and (Jul '13) Aug 23 Poscer 17
United States Crushes China in 2016 Summer Olym... Aug 22 Leonard 68 1
News The Chinese admiral who spread Islam across Sou... Aug 21 Khan 2
Are Asians Inherently Smarter? (Apr '12) Aug 19 Yourhusband 130
More from around the web