China

Russia

USA

India

Japan

Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#64 Oct 12, 2013
The article that Amazing presented was 3 yrs old. The Chinese since then have improved their Quantum Teleportation many folds. The Chinese with the super powerful computers have made scientific advances at warp speed. Just wait till they get their exascles computer running.
Indian

San Francisco, CA

#65 Oct 12, 2013
The main rap with China in the West and in India is their lack of innovation. In India, our kids are taught to think for themselves , be creative and innovative. In China it is all rote memory and like a robot.
Indian

San Francisco, CA

#66 Oct 12, 2013
The average kid in India have an IQ of at least 10 points higher than the Chinese. A Chinese kid is taught to just memorize the Red Book. A dumb stupid comic book.
AAA

London, UK

#67 Oct 12, 2013
Indian wrote:
The main rap with China in the West and in India is their lack of innovation. In India, our kids are taught to think for themselves , be creative and innovative. In China it is all rote memory and like a robot.
yawn...go make yourself a toilet...been innovative...flush don't have to be attached to a string.
Foo

Satellite Provider

#68 Oct 12, 2013
Snowflake wrote:
That means by Oct.3 2023. That is a long ways off. Who can predict this far. But at the rate China is going it will be number one.
Most Strongwest Military- China

Most Strongest Military- U.S.A
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#70 Oct 12, 2013
Indian wrote:
India would indeed make a step towards being innovative when Indians learn to speak the truth.
Indian

San Francisco, CA

#71 Oct 13, 2013
The Hindu religion is all about truth, there are no myths. The caste system is about truth, lazy useless ppl get art the end of the line.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#72 Oct 14, 2013
Indian wrote:
The Hindu religion is all about truth, there are no myths. The caste system is about truth, lazy useless ppl get art the end of the line.
Then how come Indians are all compulsive liars?
Indian

San Francisco, CA

#73 Oct 14, 2013
In ten years , tell me if I am a liar or not. Chinese will be bowing to me.
It is so Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#74 Oct 14, 2013
Indian wrote:
Japanese are already bowing to everybody and President Obama bow to Hu Jintao as well. That is part of a culture.

What are you telling to prove?

In ten years, the living standard between mainland Chinese and Indian are so far apart that India will just be waiting for donations from a powerful and rich neighboring state whenever there is a natural disasters like the monsoon flooding or building collapsing. I won't be surprised 3/4 of India Building will collapsed in event of an earthquake and if you think I am exaggerating, consult your own experts in India itself.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#75 Oct 14, 2013
Indian wrote:
Why wait ten years ?
Anybody can tell right now that you're lying through your teeth.
Indian

San Francisco, CA

#76 Oct 14, 2013
Right now it is no comparsion, India is way ahead of China, we have more ACs than China. We have more top rated scientists than China, more HPCs than China and soon more HSRs than China.
Indian

San Francisco, CA

#77 Oct 15, 2013
We have futuristic scientific breakthroughs every month where as China have none ,they just copied.
Indian

San Francisco, CA

#78 Oct 15, 2013
We can take over and occupy China in less than thirty days right now, just as the USA did to Iraq but we just don't want to waste our time and money. Too many slums in China not worth it.
Old Jew

San Francisco, CA

#79 Oct 16, 2013
The caste system is well and alive in India, it will always hold back India. India is nothing if Russia ,USA and other countries did not supplied them with arms. Just too many ppl in India wanting to make it big without wokring calling themselve Gurus and Yogis. If you want money, work.
Stupid_is_stupid _does

Bexley, Australia

#80 Oct 16, 2013
Indian wrote:
Yes I know China's TsingHua University has a system that was able to transmit messages from 16 km away but India's has the capability of transmitting 30 km away. Also we will have a Quantum staellite launch in 2015 not 2016 like China. Ours is much more powerful than China. Two years from now when we launch our satellite we will have a system that can deliver and transmit signal 1,000 km, we are working on it. That means with our subs and satellites nothing is safe from us.
Most of the time the things Indian tries to send into space tend to explode.
Old Jew

San Francisco, CA

#81 Oct 16, 2013
I have my money on China.
Andrez Lopez

El Paso, TX

#82 Oct 16, 2013
USELESS DYING CCP wrote:
<quoted text>
Only YOU would be stupid enough to put AN ARMY THAT HAS NEVER WON A WAR in first, Snowfake!!
The Peoples'Liquidation Army also needs EVERY BULLET for the Chinese people!
They are USELESS anyways!
The Chinese Communist Party HID FROM THE JAPANESE in WWII.
The CCP invasion of South Korea (to salvage the FAILED DPRK invasion) was a failure. The UN won, dummy, or the South Korea you CCP tried to destroy would not be RICH and FREE today.
China gained nothing from India when it attacked in the 60's.
The Russians kicked the PLA's arse in the 60's, as is established historical fact.
The costly (PLA lost 2x the troops VN did)"punitive" invasion of Vietnam for the defeat of the CCP lackey Pol Pot ended in RETREAT, stupid. The VN installed regime in Cambodia STAYED.
So, you are a loser praising the PLA losers.
Someday when the CCP is gone, something besides crahp propaganda will come from China. Until then, same old CCP BS!
Oh, and your lisp that makes you spell "strongest" as "strongwest" is FUNNY!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
HA HA HA

Schizophrenic
It is so Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#83 Oct 16, 2013
Stupid_is_stupid_does wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the time the things Indian tries to send into space tend to explode.
You are absolutely right. Here is the latest.

A barrel of the indigenous - version of the Bofors howitzers burst ( In India they called these product copied from the product they imported as indigenous. NO NO Indians are not copycats) during their trials in the Pokharan range, delaying plans to induct these artillery guns into the Indian Army.

India intends to send a man to the SUN soon. That will be the first mission for MANKIND ever.
Old Jew

San Francisco, CA

#84 Oct 16, 2013
Wow, really funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
free sex on line usa (Jan '10) 1 hr sami 4
China + Pakistan vs. India + Russia, who WINS? (May '13) 1 hr Siva 857
Why are chinese people dirty and so unhygienic (May '12) 2 hr BrightonSA 864
TAIWAN REJECTS "One Country, Two Systems" LIE! 2 hr McQuan 24
Hong Kong Youth Create Pride in all Chinese! 3 hr McQuan 2
Indian space probe enters Mars' orbit 5 hr It is so Amazing 52
Hong Kong PARALYZED by anti-CCP Protests! 8 hr DEMOCRACY for CHINA 34

China People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE