Filipino Topix users can't think logi...

Filipino Topix users can't think logically & show nothing except dbl standards

Posted in the China Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
linda

Edmonton, Canada

#1 Mar 31, 2013
That is my response to the unfair and shameless comment posted in a thread about Filipino economy by Crystal, a Vancouver-based Pinoy extremist.

My responses:

You guys love to slander other races for your own gains or to cover your own weaknesses.

Many of you are not honest and know no shame. You are so racist and yet you are too eager to portray yourselves as victims of racism and discrimination. I know you guys well because I had dealt with Pinoys all the time before I left Singapore.

Why don't you look at the cruelty of some of your people and find out what they have done in Sabah. Yet many of you forgive the terrorists because you are blinded by your greed for land.

Why don't you look at the slums in your own country. Murder, child prostitution, of course of dead ducks and animals, and people living in abject poverty on garbage dumps. Yet you attack other countries, and brag about yourselves.

If your country is so good as you guys say, why do you want to cheat for permanent residency status in such a ridiculously small place called Hong Kong which is crammed of people.

Why the Philippines is creating conflicts with so many places and countries recently - with Malaysia (Sabah), Spratlys (rocks in South China Seas )with Malaysia, China, Taiwan, and Vietnam, and with Hong Kong over Pinoy maids' permanent residency rights.

Of course you are busy badmouthing these countries/city because you do not get what you want. I hear this all the time - racism, discrimination, bullying...against the Philippines and pinoys.
Isn't terrorists attacks launched by some Pinoys early March not the worst kind of bullying?

You are twisting the facts to portray yourselves as victims, and you talk louder than the victims. After the Sabah attack, what did your politicians and media focus on? Sending sympathy to the Sabahan victims? No.

You guys, rather than feeling embarrassed of the attacks and be sympathetic with the victims, launched a global media campaign to slander Malaysia of abusing the human rights of the Sulu terrorists.(Should murderers and terrorists enjoy more human rights than the victims? Where are the rights of the innocent victims?)

I heard not a single word of sympathy from your media and the mouths of politicians. Neither your govt did anything to arrest the kingpin of attacks (Kiram III). You are too busy of portraying yourselves a victims, and land grabbing, and have ignored the innocent victims in Sabah.

If you think you are so civilised, why don't you look at this incident below? Your behavior demonstrated in this incident is the same as that during the Sabah terrorist attack.

Unbelievable!

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/canada/TTPA6...
Joe

Chatswood, Australia

#2 Mar 31, 2013
Thanks for the truths. I am more informed now about those racist posters.

“I get paid 50 cents per post!”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3 Apr 3, 2013
I are hate the philippins. they is dog.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4 Apr 4, 2013
Wu Mao wrote:
I are hate the philippins. they is dog.
If u hate philippins, why feed the fish in the West Philippine Sea u'r dead familys ashes for them to eat. Hop Sing on bonaza can speak better English than u. Burnt human bones parts turning up in fish at Philippine markets.
PENES getting Stupid

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#5 Apr 4, 2013
Wang Dang wrote:
<quoted text>
If u hate philippins, why feed the fish in the West Philippine Sea u'r dead familys ashes for them to eat. Hop Sing on bonaza can speak better English than u. Burnt human bones parts turning up in fish at Philippine markets.
Simple! Those are Chinese fishes and they are swimming in the South China Sea.

See you are not very BRIGHT, PENES!
PENES getting Stupid

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#6 Apr 4, 2013
Wang Dang wrote:
<quoted text>
You should trying the fishes from the GANGES then!
funny

Canada

#7 Apr 4, 2013
wu mao and wang dang are the same flip pretending to be a chinaman.

low tricks.

Location hidden

#8 Apr 4, 2013
PENES getting Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
U'r chinky ancestors chared remains washing up at Long Beach, La Union, y'all claiming that also. Least throw them off Three Georges Dam and let the river finish the job cremation didn't.

Location hidden

#9 Apr 4, 2013
funny wrote:
low tricks.
My family got out before that jerk Mao took over.

Location hidden

#10 Apr 4, 2013
Wang Dang wrote:
<quoted text>
closed your mouth we will nuke you

Location hidden

#11 Apr 4, 2013
PENES getting Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
His right he is my boss it china sea not banana sea wahahaha

Location hidden

#12 Apr 4, 2013
funny wrote:
low tricks.
I am chinese not is banana man

Location hidden

#13 Apr 5, 2013
Wu Mao wrote:
<quoted text>
closed your mouth we will nuke you
Nuke me clown, destroy Southeast Asia for everyone. Fry everyone, tired of hearing u'r crap.

Location hidden

#14 Apr 5, 2013
Wu Mao wrote:
<quoted text>
I am chinese not is banana man
Banana man speaks better English than u. Sissy boy, no balls like Tank Man had.
passer-by

Canada

#15 Apr 5, 2013
Wang Dang wrote:
<quoted text>
Banana man speaks better English than u. Sissy boy, no balls like Tank Man had.
Disagree.

He just pretends to be a Chinese who writes broken English.

Location hidden

#16 Apr 5, 2013
Is there a course for broken English ?

“we are central empire”

Since: Sep 12

Changde, China

#17 Apr 5, 2013
Here is a true glorious Chinese gentleman.
the posters above are shameless pretenders.
A kindergarten-level language like English couldn't be spoken that bad, English is a foolish-to-death language.

“we are central empire”

Since: Sep 12

Changde, China

#18 Apr 5, 2013
I am sure those pretenders are stupid and shameless pinoy monkeys. They are clowns in Southeast Asia. They don't have basic sense of shame, in order to humiliate opponents they would do anything, including pretending others.

Location hidden

#20 Apr 5, 2013
It's great being a clown, china girl loves my balls.
It is Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#21 Apr 5, 2013
Wang Dang wrote:
<quoted text>
My family got out before that jerk Mao took over.
If that is the case, then you should be as DEAD as Mao himself!

What has it got to do with us or you, since you died ages ago?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Which race is the most greedy? (Jun '12) 8 hr slumdog indians 43
News US Accuses China of Dumping Cheap Aluminum on W... Jan 14 davidj6910 1
News Chinese company injects 3-D printed blood vesse... Jan 10 China Sucks 1
China makes the best quality junk in the world Jan 10 China Sucks 1
High Quality Brass Waterfall Bathroom Sink Faucet Jan 10 Bradoa 1
Silver Eight Functions Massaging Shower Heads Jan 10 Bradoa 1
News Quoting Mao, China says Taiwan, HK independence... Jan 9 FREE HONG KONG 2
More from around the web