Haiti's condemned palace reveals power's fragility

Aug 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Bellingham Herald

In this Aug. 17, 2012 photo, Haiti's flag flies, seen from inside the earthquake damaged National Palace in Port-au-Prince, Haiti.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Haiti deserve a decent existense. But natural disaster and other causes had made the life of Haiti citizen a hell druing their life and before death,
I wish that those who are still surviving for pretty long in the makeshift open dwelling face today's natural attack
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

I know pretty well that this kind of thread will be ignored in
TOPIX WORLD FORUM for obvious reasons
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Just a simple plain Question for those party affliated and flag waving consumers in USA.
Two guys were entrusted to help the poor persons who had lost everything due to natural disaster.
One guy's name is Bill clinton and the other Guy's name is GWB.
Had they spent some days and weeks to present the present day life of the citizens of Haiti?
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

In my above response i had couched the words" two guys" and not two ex-reidents of white house"
It is intentional and not a fallacy in my expression
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

One guy who was impeached for his abuse of of his cigar and the other guy was honoured twice to rule or ruin the globe
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

for those two guys who are now enjoying their lovely life i have this quote from Topix Horoscope.

"You're also prepared to listen to their tale of woe without taking sides or giving them unsolicited advice, and they'll be everlastingly grateful to you.
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Sorry comrades i had tried my level best to revive this ignored subject about this topic. But now i have opened a thread about BUSH. So let me vomit my views which are not congenial for the non-critical consumers in my thread under the title BUSH.
haiti

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

tumble - 3 - towers - were exact nature symbolic politic of what should be - in haiti - no white manner will stand

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••