Cuban Americans In South Florida

Jan 17, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Cbs4.com

“This is going to be a big thing."Alicia Forte told CBS4. "We only suspected he was dead and Calle Ocho went crazy and hopefully all Miamians will go crazy soon.”

LITTLE HAVANA, South Floridians continue to wonder what the fate of their homeland will be. via Cbs4.com

Comments (Page 287)

Showing posts 5,721 - 5,740 of5,863
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Gitano

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Sarah wrote:
Castrols I rebuke in the name of Jesus, and may God have mercy on you
lol Sarah who are you?

Are you that marica who also uses the name We Just Dont Care?
Gitano

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

B_ H_O wrote:
Sarah, be silent
Chica de verdad es que este moniker es gracioso y te quedas en character pero no creo que es liger porque liger es un infeliz y no tan inteligente.
Gitano

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Giorgio wrote:
<quoted text>
Que asco!
Lol
Gitano

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Cherokee wrote:
Armandito te voy a partir el culito a patadas
Yo te juro a ti como un cubano que conoce a estos batistians que NUNCA pero NUNCA vas a ver a armandito si lo buscas en versailles y en otras partes de miami porque ese cuba libre cobarde es un experto de esconderse .

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Gitano wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo te juro a ti como un cubano que conoce a estos batistians que NUNCA pero NUNCA vas a ver a armandito si lo buscas en versailles y en otras partes de miami porque ese cuba libre cobarde es un experto de esconderse .
bueno se ha escondido de Castro por 54...
Bruno

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Cherokeemojon wrote:
<quoted text>bueno se ha escondido de Castro por 54...
mojon!
Danny Bones

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Git ano wrote:
<quoted text> Metenmela bien duro, coño!
Stick a dino's femur up his butt!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

el culo de ustedes Cubanos ha sido un buen subdito tambien por 54 anos no crees balcerdo?
Rebekah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Good evening let's take a few minutes and pray
Rebekah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Let's praise the lord and thank him for a whole new day a very beautiful one

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

olvidate de Maduro. Masduro te han dado a ti tus subditos por 54.
Giusseppe Occhifinto

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Raul wrote:
<quoted text>
Callese mojon y sea un buen subdito comoi perro faldero Nicolas Maduro
LOL!
Giorgio

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

“Cuando un subdito oriundo tuviera una conducta desordenada y dejara de cumplir sus
obligaciones del hogar, el amo puede someterlo y esclavizarlo. Esta servitud puede, incluso, ejercerse en la casa de un acreedor del amo"
Sarah

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Divine Power--Divine Nature
by John D. Morris, Ph.D.| Mar. 19, 2013

"According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust." (2 Peter 1:3-4)

Certain passages of Scripture simply take one's breath away. Our text for today is just such a passage. To those He has called, God has promised "all things that pertain unto life and godliness." He has provided all that we need to live godly and productive lives. It is "his divine power" (emphatic in the Greek text), imparted to us in the person of the indwelling Holy Spirit, which makes this possible.

In order to properly utilize our resources, we must continue to grow in "the |full| knowledge of him." Only then can we attain any measure of His "glory and virtue." He has empowered us to reflect His glorious character and virtuous acts as we know who He is and what He has done. In so doing, we are "partakers of the divine nature" (also emphatic in the Greek).

Initially, of course, at the point of salvation we are given the Holy Spirit, always present in the life of a believer. As we increase in the knowledge of Him and yield to the work of the Spirit, our nature is ever more conformed to the divine nature of Jesus Christ.

This appropriation of divine power to sample the divine nature comes to us through "exceeding great and precious promises" bestowed by His glory and virtue. Since God has promised, these promises are sure, and through them we have "escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust." JDM
Sarah

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Gitano wrote:
<quoted text>
Chica de verdad es que este moniker es gracioso y te quedas en character pero no creo que es liger porque liger es un infeliz y no tan inteligente.
I rebuke in the name of Jesus Gitano, may the Lord have Mercy on you
Sarah

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Gitano wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Sarah who are you?
Are you that marica who also uses the name We Just Dont Care?
GOD loves you!!
I asked JESUS: How much do you love me? "This much" he answered, then he stretched his arms and died

He died for you Gitano you're free! all you have to do is accept Jesus as your SAVIOR and find a a church he preaches the word of GOD
Sarah

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Proverbs 28:22
New International Version (NIV)

22 The stingy are eager to get rich
and are unaware that poverty awaits them.
Sarah

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Gitano wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah, I appreciate your kind words!I live a wasted gayi life I even once raped my eight years old nephew in Venezuela!Please guide me to reach
forgivinees and to be a better person!
John 8:1-11

John 8

1 but Jesus went to the Mount of Olives.

2 At dawn he appeared again in the temple courts, where all the people gathered around him, and he sat down to teach them. 3 The teachers of the law and the Pharisees brought in a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before the group 4 and said to Jesus,“Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery. 5 In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?” 6 They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him.

But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. 7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them,“Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8 Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.

9 At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there. 10 Jesus straightened up and asked her,“Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?”

11 “No one, sir,” she said.

“Then neither do I condemn you,” Jesus declared.“Go now and leave your life of sin.”
We Just Dont Care

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Sarah wrote:
Proverbs 28:22
22 The stingy are eager to get rich
and are unaware that poverty awaits them.
Sarah,
Will the Lord give my grandchildren the courage I and my kids lack in liberating OUR OWN island?

Help me pray for such courage
Sarah

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

We Just Dont Care wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah,
Will the Lord give my grandchildren the courage I and my kids lack in liberating OUR OWN island?
Help me pray for such courage
I will!

Matthew 21:22
22 If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.”

John 14:13
13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,721 - 5,740 of5,863
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••