Homeland Secretary Napolitano Visits Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico

Jul 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Hispanically Speaking

Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano , U.S. Customs and Border Protection Acting Commissioner David V. Aguilar and Assistant Secretary for International Affairs Alan Bersin traveled to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and San Juan, Puerto Rico today.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

What did Napolitano tell the Dominicans?

I know she wasn't there representing the US foreign affairs, for Clinton already does that.
LIer

West Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Probably working on some sort of 'partnership' related to drug enforcement or crime.

Did you hear that the DHS is going to open a 2nd US Border Patrol station in Puerto Rico (on the East Coast), as well as opening a station in the US Virgin Islands? So now the Ramey Sector will have 3 stations instead of 1.
TPMP

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Aspects of the US oversight of the illegal drug trade are covered by our office of Homeland security.

It is welcome news that island received a high level official visit from one of Obama's cabinet officials to discuss this all important issue with Fortuno.

Let us see what is the "end result" of this. Obviously plans and changes are already set in motion. This visit was just a "formality" to shore things up.

==========

AGAIN. D.R piggybacks on all of the islands efforts.
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

TPMP wrote:
Aspects of the US oversight of the illegal drug trade are covered by our office of Homeland security.
It is welcome news that island received a high level official visit from one of Obama's cabinet officials to discuss this all important issue with Fortuno.
Let us see what is the "end result" of this. Obviously plans and changes are already set in motion. This visit was just a "formality" to shore things up.
==========
If you think I'm being confrontative (these past few days), you ought to see Fortuņo's visit to Washington, these past three years...

We, island Puerto Ricans, are NOT grateful to Obama's cabinet visits.

We demand, as Fortuņo has stressed, our rights as American citizens.

Dominicans are not US citizens; so any matter to be discussed with a foreign nation its in the hands of our President or the Secretary of State.

By "lumping" us together with the Dominican Rep., Obama's administration insists on treating us as a foreign, international state..whence the mainland American voter confusion of Puerto Rico's status.
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

TPMP wrote:
==========
If the Dominican Republic is a US neo colony, that's a Dominican problem.
Know Your Game

Verona, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Dominican's were too polite to tell that Sow to go take a soak.
Napalatano is yet another US Gov't Official Pirate Phoney.
Most likely recruting Marxist operatives
LIer

West Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Jorge wrote:
By "lumping" us together with the Dominican Rep., Obama's administration insists on treating us as a foreign, international state..whence the mainland American voter confusion of Puerto Rico's status.
Very good point. Nothing is more insulting than Obama's 4 hour visit to Puerto Rico in June - he dident even take the time to see normal, everyday people. He certainly made plenty of time for Alejandro Garcia Padilla though.
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

LIer wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good point. Nothing is more insulting than Obama's 4 hour visit to Puerto Rico in June - he dident even take the time to see normal, everyday people. He certainly made plenty of time for Alejandro Garcia Padilla though.
In fact, by "discussing" any colonial agenda with its defender-Alejandro, over some cafeteria sandwich (and then, picking up the tab)...it was way more insulting than refusing Fortuņo's Fortaleza's invitation...

At least, our pro statehood Governor was able to unmask his true feelings towards Puerto Ricans, mainland and island, in particular and US Latinos, in general.
TPMP

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

LIer wrote:
<quoted text>
You call a brief scheduled lunch at "Casalta" making time?.

Over a Cuban sandwich at that.
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

TPMP wrote:
<quoted text> You call a brief scheduled lunch at "Casalta" making time?.
Over a Cuban sandwich at that.
Not even a Cuban sandwich, but a "Medianoche" which accounts for half a Cuban one.

It was insulting! and our local Democrats erected him a statue in front of our Capitol building, along with all the other Presidents who have visited us, for the past 114 yrs.

...and lets remember that Obama wasn't here on official duties, but to collect money for his 2nd term campaign funds.

Since: Oct 08

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

they can keep the warthog
Dominican Advicate

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

The Dominican Republic is a very rich country the "republic" has oil, gold, natural gas, food, but there are kids that are starving people going hungry with out food or water needlessly.There currency is currently in pesos and it should be in dollars
because of mass social manipulation the FED Reserve which was instructed to by the Builder-Berg group to place the independent country on a lower economical value then it is really worth. The majority of the sheeple work for 36 peso which is minimum wage under 1 us dollar an hour even though gas cost 230 pesos per gallon which comes out to 6 us dollars per gallon meaning they have to work 6&1/2 hours to obtain one gallon of gas.ITS INHUMAN & IMMORAL... plus i know this is a federal black ops thread...
Tomorrow I have started a little demonstration in the alto de jacket region to lower the price of chicken I seen a kid go hungry and it pissed me off for all those Google it tomorrow .... Imagine when we take it to the homes of the congress sheeple were there families can feel the same pressure that the poor kid felt..........

PS.to the US you always have the option of buying me out for 350,000 euros and a new identity a fresh start with my kids take care now:::::::::

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Maybe she needed her bride of Frankenstein hair-do touched up by the native witch doctors.
Dominican 50 Cal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

be-careful gringo come with that rara shiat here you might find your self locked in a septic tank in the mountains
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Dominican Advicate wrote:
The Dominican Republic is a very rich country the "republic" has oil, gold, natural gas, food, but there are kids that are starving people going hungry with out food or water needlessly.There currency is currently in pesos and it should be in dollars
because of mass social manipulation the FED Reserve which was instructed to by the Builder-Berg group to place the independent country on a lower economical value then it is really worth. The majority of the sheeple work for 36 peso which is minimum wage under 1 us dollar an hour even though gas cost 230 pesos per gallon which comes out to 6 us dollars per gallon meaning they have to work 6&1/2 hours to obtain one gallon of gas.ITS INHUMAN & IMMORAL... plus i know this is a federal black ops thread...
Tomorrow I have started a little demonstration in the alto de jacket region to lower the price of chicken I seen a kid go hungry and it pissed me off for all those Google it tomorrow .... Imagine when we take it to the homes of the congress sheeple were there families can feel the same pressure that the poor kid felt..........
PS.to the US you always have the option of buying me out for 350,000 euros and a new identity a fresh start with my kids take care now:::::::::
How much did Santo Domingo's urban train system cost?

Why did Danilo get elected when the peso currency is almost 40 to the dollar, as it was years ago?
Dominican 50 Cal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
How much did Santo Domingo's urban train system cost?
Why did Danilo get elected when the peso currency is almost 40 to the dollar, as it was years ago?
he ran on obamas campain need change the peso was at 38.8 dropped for 7 days and noe is at 40 do you have 350000 euros 4 me..i want out
The forgotten patriot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

See its called a take over we have decided to go independent.......have you ever heard of flight of fight...
We the people demand human living..........

I wanted my family and to retire peace-fully ....

Tomorrow watch the riots to lower the price of chicken i know it took me two days to organize it..

Hacto Del Yaque
Dominican Advicate

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

kinda what Fidle Castro did
Dominican Advicate

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

also its at 39 to the dollar FY>I
Dominican Advicate

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

and what homeland doesnt know is that 28 countries have agreed to boycott the usa completely

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Central America Discussions

Search the Central America Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cuba 16 min PAUL SHYKORA arts 9
Experience the thrill of Schadenfreude on new p... 18 min aaa 3
Miami-Dade commissioners back plan for Cuban ex... 39 min UruEuWauWau 48
China, Cuba to further advance ties 8 hr John Grimbaldsun 4
Hispanic Children Murdered on our Border&#x26;#... 8 hr John Grimbaldsun 7
Music for peace, all over the world 10 hr John Grimbaldsun 1
Southwest Florida was Cuban invasion training g... (Oct '12) Mon WE JUST DONT CARE 17
•••
•••