Jamaicans being trained for nursing jobs in Canada

Oct 1, 2009 Full story: Caribbean Net News 29

Jamaicans are being trained to fill practical nursing vacancies in Canada. The provision is being made under the Licensed Practical Nursing Programme, which involves collaboration with the government of Jamaica, the Centre For Nursing Studies in Canada and Marmicmon Integrated Marketing and Communications.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shameka Gardner

Kingston, Jamaica

#1 Nov 4, 2009
I am very interested in the Canadian nursing programme ,however I would really love to get more info./a no. to call or a website to go to how do i apply ?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#2 Dec 23, 2009
Shameka Gardner wrote:
I am very interested in the Canadian nursing programme ,however I would really love to get more info./a no. to call or a website to go to how do i apply ?
Training sites are: the Nuttall Hospital in Kingston; the Brown’s Town Community College in St. Ann; and the Spaldings campus of the Knox Community College in Clarendon.

try any find the numbers can call these 2 places..hope this helps
Danielle Hamilton

Kingston, Jamaica

#5 Feb 11, 2010
what is the age require for the practical nursing
Danielle Hamilton

Kingston, Jamaica

#6 Feb 11, 2010
what is the age require for the practical nursing?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#7 Feb 16, 2010
Danielle Hamilton wrote:
what is the age require for the practical nursing?
18 years of age or older.
suzan

Kingston, Jamaica

#8 Jul 9, 2010
Is it possible for me to apply for job in jamaica with the LPN certification until i get through to go to canada to work as a practical nurse?
suzan

Kingston, Jamaica

#9 Jul 9, 2010
Do i gaurantee a job after i finish the LPN nursing course because i thing it is way too much money being charge to end up finish and can't get a job. it is at four location means that there is a lot of people that would be waiting to be selected.
Kerisha

Kingston, Jamaica

#10 Aug 2, 2010
I would like to know the requirements for the Lpn Programme at Nauttall Memorial in Kingston.
Withous

Mansfield, UK

#11 Aug 19, 2010
wats the website
Jate

Ancaster, Canada

#12 Aug 21, 2010
Nuff nurse needed.
nadi

Kingston, Jamaica

#13 Sep 4, 2010
how could i get a loan to do the lpn coarse? i really need to do it badly. thanks.
Carlene

Canada

#14 Sep 7, 2010
How Much money I have to have for a family of three when I finished the L P N course and leaving for Canada
suzann

Kingston, Jamaica

#15 Jul 11, 2011
i just graduate doing 18 months of practical nursing i have 7 CXC 2 C& G 3 CCSLC how can i get on the nursing course and leave for canada
donavan

United States

#16 Aug 6, 2012
Am a male and am interesting in the program.how can I get involve.I only have human and social biology as a science subject.what's procedures that I must follow??
Wnt My Mny Bck

Virginia Beach, VA

#17 Aug 6, 2012
Chinese build Bay Bridge. Screw the American worker. How's that for "Hope and Change".
shereda sergeant

Kingston, Jamaica

#18 Dec 5, 2012
i'd love to work and live in canada but my financial status is low how do i go about getting a schoolarship to go to school or a charity sponsership please email me at sheredasergeant@yahoo.com am very interested thank u
shereda sergeant

Kingston, Jamaica

#19 Dec 5, 2012
you can also call me as well at 18762928240
elise malcolm

Kingston, Jamaica

#21 Jan 28, 2013
i am a young lady that is very interested in this programme,please send me the details at malcolmelise@yahoo,com
Antonnette Stennett

United States

#23 Mar 6, 2013
Could you please email me some more information on this programme at tenneiljcoward@yahoo.com I would like to get started as soon as possible.
Thank you
Stacey Ann Dellattibudair

Kingston, Jamaica

#24 May 16, 2013
I am currently attending a nursing school that is accredited at a level 3 practical nursing with hope to advance in any way possible. What I want is to advence and gain exposure in the medical field. How can your program help me? I will be graduating in june of next year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central America Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maryland delegation should petition for release... 1 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 2
Cuba refuses to tear down its wall 1 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 4
Yet another bad plot twist in the Alan Gross saga 1 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 2
Cuba: Open hands, clenched fist 2 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 1
Jah Cure free but not forgetful (Aug '07) 2 hr ThinkB4USpeak 53
Gonzalo becomes a hurricane while moving throug... Sat c3po 2
The New York Times Joins Clamor to Change US Po... Sat Cordwainer Trout 6

Central America People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE