Ex-boss of Cuban prisons living in South Florida accused of ordering...

Nov 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Miami Herald

Crescencio Marino Rivero, a feared former officer in charge of Cuban prisons who recently moved to South Florida with his wife, a former immigration officer, appears to have ordered, only two years ago, an attack against the daughter of a peaceful dissident in the central Cuban city of Santa Clara, sources have told El Nuevo Herald.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Nov 3, 2012
IMPOTENT Calle Ochos

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

The Cuba libre junta and their self serving if not outright corrupt politicos wil NOT touch him as they are all bark and they seem to ignore Cuban thugs who killed and beat their brothers and sisters in Cuba other than the actual Castro brothers

Perhaps all they ever actually cared about was the wealth so many lost.
Que Pasa USA

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Maybe our Miami Cuban hero Marco Rubio can FOR ONCE stop tooting his self serving "Cuba libre" horn and actually look at charges against this man or stopping him from becoming a citizen but just like the con artist Balart brothers and Ileana ros lehtinen , I doubt a damn thing will be done by the all talk and all show "Cuba libre" political junta.
U S MALE

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

callese mojon!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••