Chef Patricia Miranda Allen for Jamaica Epicurean Escape

Oct 15, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Gleaner

Panamanian Chef Patricia Miranda Allen, who styles herself as a sustainable gastronomic chef, is one of several international guest chefs who will participate in The Gleaner-sponsored Jamaica Epicurean Escape on December 1 and 2 at the Richmond Estate in St Ann.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2

“mariposaoro.word press.com”

Since: Aug 10

London, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Yeah! Putting Jamaican food on the map..Good for her!

“mariposaoro.word press.com”

Since: Aug 10

London, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Read some J.A poetry too:Luvving kindly invites you to her poetry site, full of lexically witty, thought provoking, and anecdotal and cautionary stories, written in both Standard English and Caribbean Patois. Be sure to visit and comment on the poems if you like them!!
Visit: booksie.com/luvving

Luvving le invita amablemente a su sitio de poesias-lleno de poemas que son léxicamente comica, que provoka pensivos, y cuenta historias anecdotales y de precauciónes.
Ambos estan escritos en Ingles y Patois Jamaicana. Seas seguro que visiteis y hagais comentarios, si nos gustais las poemas!! Visiteis: booksie.com/luvving

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••