Fidel Castro nominated for Cuban parliament seat

Dec 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TwinCities

The afternoon TV news announced "the leader of the Cuban Revolution Fidel Castro Ruz heads the list of 25 candidates to the Cuban parliament from the municipality of Santiago de Cuba, approved by the delegates of this state body." Castro was also named as a delegate in 2008, when he officially retired as president.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
LeagueOfPatriots Martirs

Blairstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 16, 2012
 
Pondran ahi su momia...Jaja!
Rata de Che

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 16, 2012
 
Fidel is still very much loved by countless Cubans and they miss him dearly.
We Just Dont Care

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 16, 2012
 
What a joke!!!hehehehe!!
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

nominated as what ? head fossil ?
Rata de Che

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

We Just Dont Care wrote:
What a joke!!!hehehehe!!
"The ramifications of the Cuban Revolution would change world politics forever.... Nevertheless, there are still many in Cuba who love Fidel and continue to embrace the revolution"

http://latinamericanhistory.about.com/od/hist...
Rata de Che

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

We Just Dont Care wrote:
What a joke!!!hehehehe!!
“History will absolve me” are the famous words of El Comandante and they are as true today as when Batista had him put on trial.

Years from now you and I will stand side by side among hundreds of thousands if not millions of Cubans and show our respects to Fidel.
We Just Dont Care

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 16, 2012
 
Rata de Che wrote:
<quoted text>
"The ramifications of the Cuban Revolution would change world politics forever.... Nevertheless, there are still many in Cuba who love Fidel and continue to embrace the revolution"
http://latinamericanhistory.about.com/od/hist...
Lady,please stop posting your viruses infested websites!!
Sandy

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 16, 2012
 
We Just Dont Care wrote:
<quoted text>
Lady,please stop posting your viruses infested websites!!
Sir , please for ONCE , just ONCE , why don't you and your right wing Miami "Cuba libre" bunch actually lift a finger to liberate your island.

I hate to be cruel but walking around calle ocho led by self serving Miami Cuban politicians is not exactly considered "ACTION".
Sandy

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 16, 2012
 
You want to see action than look at the Venezuelans and the resistance they have mounted against Chavez.

They are brave people who are not afraid to die for their beloved country.

Your Miami junta could learn much from them. They are staying in their country and fighting Chavez tooth and nail.

"Political Unrest in Venezuela"

http://www.cfr.org/venezuela/political-unrest...
Compassionate

Selma, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 16, 2012
 
Sandy wrote:
You want to see action than look at the Venezuelans and the resistance they have mounted against Chavez.
They are brave people who are not afraid to die for their beloved country.
Your Miami junta could learn much from them. They are staying in their country and fighting Chavez tooth and nail.
"Political Unrest in Venezuela"
http://www.cfr.org/venezuela/political-unrest...
I'm with you, Sandy! I am sick and tired of 2% of the U.S. population demanding the other 98% fight its war with Cuba! If the Cuban American's want to see a free and democratic Cuba - follow the example of Jose Marti!!!! Problem is....they don't want to die for a free Cuba - just talk! Talk is CHEAP! Even Fidel started with a handful of almost destroyed men in the mountains against a well-armed, U.S. supported army and police! Cuban American big talkers - all cowards at heart!
Sandy

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 16, 2012
 
Compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>I'm with you, Sandy! I am sick and tired of 2% of the U.S. population demanding the other 98% fight its war with Cuba! If the Cuban American's want to see a free and democratic Cuba - follow the example of Jose Marti!!!! Problem is....they don't want to die for a free Cuba - just talk! Talk is CHEAP! Even Fidel started with a handful of almost destroyed men in the mountains against a well-armed, U.S. supported army and police! Cuban American big talkers - all cowards at heart!
Yes they are ,atleast this is what I have seen in Miami, big talk and nothing but political corruption by these people.

They plan to replace Castro with who, another corrupt Cuban politician from Hialeah?

That miserable creature who posts here as Liger and 10,000 other names is a perfect example of the type of people that most of these right wing miami Cubans are and this is what I have experienced from these cowards who outside of Miami they dare not even bark.

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 17, 2012
 
LeagueOfPatriotsMartirs wrote:
Pondran ahi su momia...Jaja!
HAR HAR!
Fidel Castro

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Que imbeciles son yo en Cuba siempre hare lo que me sale de los cojones
Fidel Castro

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 19, 2012
 
La asquerosa gusanera de Miami son los grandes perderores de la historia por cobardes que son

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••