of 2
Next Last

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#23 Mar 13, 2013
Holland Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
More non-Jews already know the sinister actions that Jews have done onto many countries. Take a look of the religious faith of many high ranking politicians in USA and also the persons behind the Wall Street schemes (Bernie Madoff, Goldman Sachs)...most if not 99% of them are Jewish or Christian-Zionist..People have a right to hate the Jews..
No education system can whine about the Holocaust TM because people are getting to know. It is sickening that female teachers are being encouraged to seduce students when they are skeptical of the Holocaust, many stories of female teachers trying to influence some students who disbelieved the Holocaust..
Jewish Honey-pot style of coercion in a "goy" sense?
You sound like another Muslim nut job. You probably don't want to talk about what your Muslim clerics do with little boys, do ya Muhammad? <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#25 Mar 13, 2013
Vodnersmith wrote:
<quoted text>
I really dislike when Jews derail the forum conversations >_<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fV22eH11q0IXX
I'm not Jewish, dunce and I wasn't the one who derailed the forum conversation, imbecile. <-o
Bronze

Torrance, CA

#26 Mar 16, 2013
Holland you sound like a Nazi soldier who sexually assaulted the Jewish women in Auschwitz before gassing them you retard. It is such shame that anti-semitism is prevalent today when people in Nazi exterminated some 6 to 6.5 million Jews from 1933 to 1945

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russia's actions amount to 'invasion,' Canadian... 2 hr PUTIN a NAZI PIG 3
Canada's jets edge closer to Russian airspace 2 hr FASCIST RUSSIA 2
Canada's jets, part of NATO mission, edge close... 2 hr FASCIST RUSSIA 3
Russia's growing military presence in the Arcti... 8 hr Michael 7
Canada tops in key measures of scientific literacy 8 hr Michael 1
Air Canada CEO warns Ontario fuel tax hike will... 11 hr hybrid 1
Canada tops in key measures of scientific literacy 11 hr sheep-goat hybrids 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••