Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

The lampshade that was found after Katrina was proof that they did make those items. The Nazis used the corpses and ashes of 6 million Jews to make lampshades. The Nazis tried to make a wax figure of Jesus Christ using the buttocks of Jewish women. How terrible is it for these Nazis to have murdered 6 million Jews recklessly.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Weissberg wrote:
The lampshade that was found after Katrina was proof that they did make those items. The Nazis used the corpses and ashes of 6 million Jews to make lampshades. The Nazis tried to make a wax figure of Jesus Christ using the buttocks of Jewish women. How terrible is it for these Nazis to have murdered 6 million Jews recklessly.
IMPOSSIBLE!!!
Slyvia Kaisener

Pioneer, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

PurelyCanadian are u an anti-Semitic Holocaust denier? You are surely behaving as a subhuman Nazi!

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Slyvia Kaisener wrote:
PurelyCanadian are u an anti-Semitic Holocaust denier? You are surely behaving as a subhuman Nazi!
And you're behaving like an idiot. Surely you're a Holocost faker!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Weissberg wrote:
The Hitler was not a Christian, he believed them to be weak and admired Islam for its brutality. Therefore it's highly unlikely the Nazis made any sculpture of Jesus, much less one with human body parts.
Low level people

Maple, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

How low have humans gotten. Who would discuss this?, mann seriously F off.
Ben Schinder

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Low level people wrote:
How low have humans gotten. Who would discuss this?, mann seriously F off.
Holocaust deniers should have been aborted,but I find it entertaining about the ridiculous claims made by the deniers and tinfoil skin heads about the holocaust being a conspiracy. Six million Jews died in the Holocaust and the Nazis kept good records of their crimes.My friend's grandmother recalled while being held a prisoner in the Nazi camps, that the Nazis were using dull knives to cut the fat from the butts of some of the Jewish women. I don't recall the Nazis trying to make a figure of Yeshua using butt fat. It could have been used to make a sculpture of Islamic Prophet Mohammed. What was certain was that the Nazis did use the skin of female Jewish women to make lampshades and furniture.
Ben Schinder

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
IMPOSSIBLE!!!
Hate Speech!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Ben Schinder wrote:
<quoted text>
Holocaust deniers should have been aborted,but I find it entertaining about the ridiculous claims made by the deniers and tinfoil skin heads about the holocaust being a conspiracy. Six million Jews died in the Holocaust and the Nazis kept good records of their crimes.My friend's grandmother recalled while being held a prisoner in the Nazi camps, that the Nazis were using dull knives to cut the fat from the butts of some of the Jewish women. I don't recall the Nazis trying to make a figure of Yeshua using butt fat. It could have been used to make a sculpture of Islamic Prophet Mohammed. What was certain was that the Nazis did use the skin of female Jewish women to make lampshades and furniture.
DEBUNKED!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Ben Schinder wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate Speech!
FREEDOM OF SPEECH!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Ben Schinder wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate Speech!
Yes you are hateful in you speech. <-o
Tasmaniac

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

There are some good redneck white supremacists in Canada. You all sound retarded and stupid. Is everyone this dumb in Canada?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

not Tasmaniac wrote:
There are some good redneck white supremacists in Canada. You all sound retarded and stupid. Is everyone this dumb in Canada?
You are, pig. <-o

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Tasmaniac wrote:
Nope, just you.
Whisgean Yoda

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

I'm from Oshawa. That says it all. Moooo.
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

..YES...and 100,000,000 people's died in total...get it....

“Seriously guys...”

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Tinywood Assfacts wrote:
I pretend I'm other posters. That says it all. Moooo.
It sure does, loser girl.

“Seriously guys...”

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Whisgean Yoda wrote:
I'm from Oshawa. That says it all. Moooo.
No, I currenty RESIDE in Oshawa, I'm not FROM Oshawa. Though I wouldn't expect an in-bred half-wit like you to understand the difference.
paul SHYKORA arts

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

I'm 50 and hangout on Topix all day.
Its Tinywood

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

I've been banned numerous times but I'm too much of loser to have any sort of real life, especially since my mother quit putting out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Canada Forum right now

Search the Canada Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Canada Has Too Many Immigrants 5 hr NWO 32
Government looks to limit medical marijuana for... 5 hr Billy 1
Rob Ford stays seated during standing ovation f... 6 hr KKKafeteria Christianists 9
Manitoba First Nation leaders hope UN report wi... 9 hr Sanjay 72
Richmond, BC man helped steal U.S. military sec... 10 hr NWO 1
Canadian Single Males in Search of Filipino-Wom... (Apr '12) 12 hr Leroy 18
Canada defends Israel in Gaza 13 hr SHYKORA PAUL arts 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••