Does Hell exist?
Steveo-93

Brisbane, Australia

#1 Jan 29, 2013
Is hell exothermic or endothermic? Support your answer with a proof.

First, we postulate that if souls exist, then they must have some mass. If they do, then a mole of souls can also have a mass. So, at what rate
are souls moving into hell and at what rate are souls leaving? I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to hell, it will not
leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for souls entering hell, lets look at the different religions that exist in the world today.
Some of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to hell. Since there are more than one of these
religions and people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all people and all souls go to hell. With birth and death
rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change in volume in hell.
Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in hell to stay the same, the ratio of the mass of souls and volume needs to stay constant.

#1 So, if hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at whichsouls enter hell, then the temperature and pressure in hell will increase until all hell breaks loose.

#2 Of course, if hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase ofsouls in hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until hell
freezes over.

So which is it?. If we accept the postulate given to me by Susan Mcgaw in Freshman year, and take into account the fact that I still have not succeeded in having sexual relations with her, then #2 cannot be true, and hell is exothermic-D.
QUITTNER

Toronto, Canada

#2 Jan 30, 2013
11:04 am, Wednesday, January 30, 2013:
RE: Does Hell exist?
..... Anyone can invent any belief system at any time, together with another set of supporting sales literature and videos.
..... Does the moon consist of green cheese? Do they play harps all day in heaven? Does the sky keep rotating around the Earth? If hell exists, where do they get that permanent(?) energy from with which to keep everything hot enough?[LAUGHS]
Hobo

Powell River, Canada

#3 Jan 30, 2013
After a couple days of partying I woke up in what I thought was Hell.It turned out to be Port Hardy.
QUITTNER

Toronto, Canada

#4 Jan 30, 2013
12:41 pm, Wednesday, January 30, 2013:
..... It takes some skill to make one's home either into heaven or into hell. Which do you prefer?
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#5 Jan 30, 2013
Ya its in Taliban held territory in Afghanistan. Thats why the angels use F-16's, F-18's to bomb the demons and monsters.
Steveo-93

Australia

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Jay wrote:
Ya its in Taliban held territory in Afghanistan. Thats why the angels use F-16's, F-18's to bomb the demons and monsters.
I know a place where you can buy some F-18s for the Angles!

http://www.news.com.au/national/australian-de...

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#7 Jan 30, 2013
QUITTNER wrote:
12:41 pm, Wednesday, January 30, 2013:
..... It takes some skill to make one's home either into heaven or into hell. Which do you prefer?
Someone really should introduce you to a sense of humour. It was a joke, dude.
BC Bring Cash or else

United States

#8 Jan 30, 2013
Yes hell exists. I think it is called Victoria the capital city of British Columbia? The entire social, economic, system and culture makes it so. The place would match the heavenly environmental beauty except for the people's belief system and cultural attitudes.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#9 Jan 30, 2013
BC Bring Cash or else wrote:
Yes hell exists. I think it is called Victoria the capital city of British Columbia? The entire social, economic, system and culture makes it so. The place would match the heavenly environmental beauty except for the people's belief system and cultural attitudes.
You uh...you've never been to Detroit have you lol
QUITTNER

Toronto, Canada

#10 Feb 2, 2013
12:22 pm, Saturday, February 2, 2013:
..... There seem to be a lot of people who actually think that Heaven and Hell exist. I assume that they really mean it unless they indicate their post is intended as a joke. I usually end a joke with [LAUGHS].

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brexit: EU referendum vote 'very shocking' for ... 2 hr wha 8
News Outdoors: North Channel of Lake Huron 3 hr Tom 1
News New political party wants Vancouver Island to b... 6 hr Brexit 5
News Radio amateurs make history in B.C. disaster dr... 12 hr dutch supporter 2
Did Canada Legalize Bestiality? Fri Legalize Freedom 1
News Biltright Construction Fri next 4 Acton 1
News In the shadow of the CMHR, a gravel surface-par... Fri INDIANS OWN The ... 2
More from around the web