Hunger striker's hubby went bust before taking charge of Attawapiskat's books

Jan 10, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Canada.com

Attawapiskat Chief Theresa Spence's romantic partner, Clayton Kennedy - once in charge of the troubled northern Ontario reserve's books - has had his own money problems in the past, documents show.

Comments
21 - 34 of 34 Comments Last updated Feb 24, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hmmmm

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Should have done like New Foundland did!!! no talking just doing
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

hmmmm wrote:
Should have done like New Foundland did!!! no talking just doing
More redirect and lies I see!
hmmmm

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

no they were direct
hmmmm

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

come on useing our technolgy still where is the smoke signals come on be native and do as your ancestors you claim are so great they gave in and realized you needed us here so YOU could sit on a soft chair and a warm house and cry.
hmmmm

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

and drink labatts blue and take our medecation for the buzz you's call it go chew on some roots
Squatchsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

...the Queen of England says that the Federal Cabinet i.e. MP Bruce Hyer is British. How many people in Canada know we are just a 'province' like Ontario is to Canada. Read Her letter, it was on CBC News. She also said she reserved no power except that would require like in time of war to interfere in Canada's domestic political mayhem like what is happening right now with grass root movements like Idle No More.

Maoist hi-technology is what will be next in our political situation. I have showed them the digging under the sleepers tactic and how the beast will tip over; now I want to show them a capitalist trick; its where you shot yourself with a gun pointing at you as you enter your office and opening the door fires the gun or in your home. The trigger is pressed by a solenoid mechanism with remote place by the door, it was used in California to kill dirty cops and it worked. The dirty cops shot themselves. BECARFUL Comrades the White militia are very resourceful. They will use those things in the bush camps including poison.
Squatchsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

...looky what I found.Im putting Ontario on notice that your policies are not recognized, he said.I'm strongly telling you to tell your proponents that work under you to stay away from our territory.

Morris said the community has its own laws and regulations that it will apply.

Now pick up your peace and fight the Lucifer Queen of England until final victory.

Or! Die trying. We are doomed fellow Anishnawbec, we are doomed!

All we can do as 'concentrated people' is sit back, watch and die.

The US Air Force once said 'Negros had balls for brains, and all they are good for is been "yes sir" subservients. To scared to die for a manly fight'.

A US General once said. "The only good Indian is a dead Indian and so it means we,(Indians) don't have balls for brains, we are a force to be recognized, and not afraid to die, and not like the Negros.
Squatchsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

...I didn't say in Big Trout Lake FN. Maoist tactics call for National disruption of the economic system of Canada exactly like our Idle No More movement is doing. British Colombia, Ontario dams are a good place to start, train tracks, highways, and above all do it for political gain and not for money. Presto! Let the war begin!!

I will show our brothers and sisters something else we have, its call harnessing the supernatural! Hahahahahahaha!

Since: Oct 11

South Porcupine, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Squatchsokan wrote:
...I didn't say in Big Trout Lake FN. Maoist tactics call for National disruption of the economic system of Canada exactly like our Idle No More movement is doing. British Colombia, Ontario dams are a good place to start, train tracks, highways, and above all do it for political gain and not for money. Presto! Let the war begin!!
I will show our brothers and sisters something else we have, its call harnessing the supernatural! Hahahahahahaha!
But wouldn't doing all that kinda be like working?? LOL!

Better stop smoking wacky tobacky in your peace pipe!
The Truth

Abbotsford, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Squatchsokan wrote:
Idle No More is a joke to anyone that has ever heard of it.

The more the Indians whine and complain about their own bad management of billions and billions of dollars, the more people think they are wacko.

We need to stop giving them any money period.

Build a huge wall around all of the Indian reservations and let them survive on "their land"
That is the only way the Indians will be independent.

Or perhaps the Indians should simply go back home to Asia or where ever they came from. See how they are treated back home. lol
simplyobserved

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The more the Indians whine and complain about their own bad management of billions and billions of dollars, the more people think they are wacko.
Build a huge wall around all of the Indian reservations and let them survive on "their land"
Or perhaps the Indians should simply go back home to Asia or where ever they came from. See how they are treated back home. lol
Remember that crazy land bridge when the water was low, You can see through Google Map how the islands connect below the ocean level and played a big part in travelling across. Yep! Once a land bridge! Evolution is cruel!

“ITS TIME TO RISE!!”

Since: Jan 13

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

You should change name to "The Lies" lol. We ARE home and you can go back to england!
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Squatchsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

...vodka anyone! Just don't use the Officer's john. Different food makes the turds smell bad.

Everyone needs money, food, and armaments. The Red Army is going to need engineers to make armaments if we are to beat the White Army. Idle No More can do so much with placards, but we need armaments and people to beat the system that is making us merely peasants.

The question of guerrilla hostilities is purely a military matter and not a political one. We must never let the people lose our confidence, if so our cause is lost.

We have fulfilled the notion of a few squads of men to a battalion of men and a regiment of a few thousand men. We did that already in our demonstrations for peace. Remember! Its the Canadian Government who declared war first on us, we have the right to defend ourselves as the Red Army. We can't be White, or Blue, we can only be Red.

The whole people must reeducate themselves during the course of war.

Hahahahahahahahah! Checkmate! Hahaha! Checkmate!

“Just call me ROMEO!!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Squatchsokan wrote:
...the Queen of England says that the Federal Cabinet i.e. MP Bruce Hyer is British. How many people in Canada know we are just a 'province' like Ontario is to Canada.
God save the queen
The fascist regime
They made you a moron
Potential H-bomb

God save the queen
She ain't no human being
There is no future
In England's dreaming

Don't be told what you want
Don't be told what you need
There's no future, no future,
No future for you

God save the queen
We mean it man
We love our queen
God saves

God save the queen
'Cause tourists are money
And our figurehead
Is not what she seems

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Canada Forum right now

Search the Canada Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Share a good site of good quality handbags,shoe... 1 hr JossyElla168 9
What are the cheapest days to fly in Canada? Ka... 7 hr smells of Himmler 1
Charities may be asked for donor lists under CR... 7 hr smells of Himmler 1
Hearing Health Awareness 8 hr Mark 2
Monday, July 21 Commentary 8 hr take TTC or train maybe 1
Sears Announces Relocation of Dealer Store in P... (Jul '08) 11 hr Goi77_2 2
Notice to public: Motion - In the matter of Cha... (Aug '06) 12 hr Not offended 20
•••
•••