Hunger striker's hubby went bust before taking charge of Attawapiskat's books

Jan 10, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Canada.com

Attawapiskat Chief Theresa Spence's romantic partner, Clayton Kennedy - once in charge of the troubled northern Ontario reserve's books - has had his own money problems in the past, documents show.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Monsokan is going into the submarine for a while. I believe that Kennedy is telling the readers and listeners that money is not missing and the over sight is merely reciepts not been properly issued or kept. Ya! It could mean some of the First Nation's (Attawapiskat) friends were stolen and it is not so easy to do that in a company like the Band. The money was well spend in Monsokan's personal opinion (representing no one but Monsokan). I was planning to hide in Monkey's doomsday bunker but I will hide in the submarine instead. Hahahahahaha! See ya! By the time I surface again a bloody conflict will probably be raging on. Hahahahahaha!
RBP

Yorkton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Beautiful! I couldn't think of a better person to look after millions of dollars than somebody who can't even keep their own financial ducks in a row. And to pay them $850 a day on top of that, how convenient!
duck huntar

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

RBP wrote:
Beautiful! I couldn't think of a better person to look after millions of dollars than somebody who can't even keep their own financial ducks in a row. And to pay them $850 a day on top of that, how convenient!
well you shoulda thought of that before you stole their land.
RBP

Yorkton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

duck huntar wrote:
<quoted text>
well you shoulda thought of that before you stole their land.
Oh, more of that whaaa whaa whaa, this and that happened to us 4 generations ago blubbering. I was born into this country that unfortunately is shackled at the ankle by what we are calling First Nations. Canada built a great nation that the FN are invited to take part in but they'd rather sit around crying over the past instead of building a future. They say the land was stolen from them, they say we are still paying rent for it. Big surprise though, they can't even seem to agree amoungst themselves about much of anything without threatening each other. The Euros probably could have put up a fence and come back a couple decades later to a barren wasteland. We are going to become a failed nation over time as the handout population grows.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Spence's boyfriend claimed he was a CGA. There are NO records of any kind to indicate he ever had CGA accredation. There's no record he was ever a member in good standing, in fact, there's no record of him at all having anything to do with being a CGA, other than his own assurances. Which we can be sure are honest, forthright and true. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Native chiefs and councils all over the country have a poor track record of being honest. They usually go after person family gain. Not even Indian police do a good job, a few years ago in slave lake a young native girl was gang banged and taken to hospital where the Indian police from the reserve tried arresting her and taking her out of the hospital before a rape kit could be done. Turns out one of the cops brothers was involved with raping this child.Rcmp had to take over. Look at Hobbemia Alberta its the most dangerous place in Canada even the chief backs the shooting of a baby and good luck finding RCMP to patrol there one guy got some medals for being pinned down over 4 hours by 3 different shooters, the pace gives a $200,000 check to Indians turning 18 so they buy enough crack to kill a horse and blame the milk faces.
Lets not get started on inncest and sexual abuse.... Cut the money get jobs and move on Indians where on conquered by our forefathers and are lucky to get any money period!
duck huntar

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

whites destroyed any chance of a civilization here and now they try to point the finger back away from themselves. stop spreading like fungus and get off the land so it can heal!
RBP

Yorkton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Haha, right. We are the ones incapable of civilization? Such "resourceful" people incapable of living without large injections of cash.

Oh precious mother nature, how we love you and all your creatures. That is when we aren't busy burning stolen cars, burning our houses, not bothering to empty our nets full of fish, or having our annual dog shoot day. A few bad eggs you say? Well they are your bad eggs and while you preach culture you preach a genuine care for mother nature, you never bother to actually ensure your people practice what you preach. It's a great card to pull, when convenient.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Perhaps it is all true, but the fact is we DO get your money, so who's the smart one now? Pay up and shut up!
RBP

Regina, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

You've got me there. Now drink up.
Anonymous

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Will do... a nice fine glass of Scotch on YOUR dime! He he he he he he!
RBP

Yorkton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Yep, that's why the liquor stores in Saskatchewan are crown corporations. We know how to get the money back.

For as popular as reality TV is, rather than spend money on cable I just consider my tax dollars as entertainment funds. Getting to watch a self destructive culture who wants to be in the driver's seat guiding their future while always looking in the rear view mirror, the accidents are frequent and freekin' hilarious. The nonsense is non-stop and the entertainment value is through the roof as of late with a cast of absurd characters like Theresa Spence and, well, pretty much any of those people who have nothing better to do than join in with Idle No More. "Hey government, get out of our business", "Hey government, this is your fault for not getting invoved". "It is the governments fault that we have a high suicide rate", and then you get a cheif parading around pretending like she is going to slowly kill herself if she doesn't get her way.

I have to admit, if there is a plot in this series it is awefully hard to follow, I suggest the rename it from "Idle No More" to "We don't know what we want, but we want it now".

“Seriously guys...”

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Monsokan wrote:
Perhaps it is all true, but the fact is we DO get your money, so who's the smart one now? Pay up and shut up!
Not all of you do. We know there are chiefs that use the reserves they "rule" as their own personal little fiefdoms. Laugh all you want at who's paying the money, but in far too many cases you're laughing at the suffering of your own people.

Hell I'm white and even I'm not that callous and uncaring about the plight of your people.
Anonymous

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

You have to know people to get the fat white dabloons. I do just fine, and look forward to getting more and more. I'm not afraid to admit that, why not take the free candy?

“Seriously guys...”

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Monsokan wrote:
why not take the free candy?
Is that what you tell your kids when it comes to strangers as well?

So in other words, you don't care about anyone else as long as you get yours.

And THAT my friends, is why so many FNs have been in the state they've been in for as long as they've been in it.

Since: Oct 11

South Porcupine, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Monsokan wrote:
Will do... a nice fine glass of Scotch on YOUR dime! He he he he he he!
More like Lysol and kool aid or cheap sherry LMAO!

Since: Oct 11

South Porcupine, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Monsokan wrote:
You have to know people to get the fat white dabloons. I do just fine, and look forward to getting more and more. I'm not afraid to admit that, why not take the free candy?
That's okay if you don't mind being called a bum. My family raised me with good work ethics.
SHYKORA paul ARTs

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

...WE DO Know vhat the PROBLEM-Is,here....and, it is NOT our Prime-Minister..eh..
SHYKORA paul ARTs

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

...i like my status-card.. tooo, give me.. free stuff yada yoo yada.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what you tell your kids when it comes to strangers as well?
So in other words, you don't care about anyone else as long as you get yours.
And THAT my friends, is why so many FNs have been in the state they've been in for as long as they've been in it.
What do I care? We probably all make more than you and just have to play the "poor me" card a little. Hey, don't blame me, YOU voted your leaders in, and now you have to play by the rules. Perhaps you should have stayed in France he he he he!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Canada Forum right now

Search the Canada Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Canada hates Canadians (Dec '13) 2 hr NWO 21
Share a good site of good quality handbags,shoe... 3 hr Porry958Charlie 2
Medical Alarms 4 hr Amanda Roberts 1
O' Canada: a great place to...retire 5 hr Dwyane 3
Canada Has Too Many Immigrants 6 hr Toronto100 1
Manitoba First Nation leaders hope UN report wi... 7 hr Manslave Eric 66
New Halton drug strategy years in the making 8 hr world wide news again 4
•••
•••