Alberta may include boys in HPV vaccine program, weighs effectiveness, cost

May 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Brandon Sun

Alberta is looking at including boys in a free school vaccination program that protects girls from a virus that causes cervical and other types of deadly cancers.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated May 6, 2013
Canadians are savages

Manvel, TX

#1 May 5, 2013
All Canadians need to be quarantined for disease.

Since: Jul 11

Waterloo

#4 May 5, 2013
Canadians are savages wrote:
All Canadians need to be quarantined for disease.
I agree. Living so close to the US, who knows what kind of nasty viruses they might have picked up.
Lord only knows it is American big pharma that is cranking out these vaccines and trying to sell them to as many people as they can, just like any other business with a product.
The difference being, big pharma can get government backing to help scare/force you to get vaccinated.
It may be interesting to note that in America, where the government is expected to allow captialism to flourish freely and unfettered, they don't mind a little government interference in their business if it means an increase in sales or profit. NO siree, then it becomes government "co-operation".
HPV Maims Kills

Winnipeg, Canada

#5 May 6, 2013
PublicAnimalNo9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Living so close to the US, who knows what kind of nasty viruses they might have picked up.
Lord only knows it is American big pharma that is cranking out these vaccines and trying to sell them to as many people as they can, just like any other business with a product.
The difference being, big pharma can get government backing to help scare/force you to get vaccinated.
It may be interesting to note that in America, where the government is expected to allow captialism to flourish freely and unfettered, they don't mind a little government interference in their business if it means an increase in sales or profit. NO siree, then it becomes government "co-operation".
Translation: ugh ugh plop plop...whoosh

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Canada's jets edge closer to Russian airspace 2 hr southside 20
Canada's jets, part of NATO mission, edge close... 3 hr Islander 10
Premiers conclude annual meeting, agree to mo... 9 hr motley crews 2
Canadian relief supplies going to Iraq, RCAF fl... 9 hr motley crews 1
Canadian laboratory team evacuated from Ebola z... 9 hr motley crews 2
Going from reserve to recruit a culture shock f... 17 hr Redbone 1
Canadian team evacuated from Ebola zone home 19 hr TellItLikeItIs 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••