Thunder Bay joins other Canadian cities in Idle No More protests

There are 11 comments on the Wawatay News story from Dec 12, 2012, titled Thunder Bay joins other Canadian cities in Idle No More protests. In it, Wawatay News reports that:

The Idle No More rally brought protesters to Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development office in Fort William First Nation on Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wawatay News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#22 Dec 14, 2012
Living under a treaty is not like been a full pledged citizen. Native Canadians and Native Americans live under a trey of a Satanic country. Those who live under treaty have no rights to the country except for handouts to keep them warm and fed, but no wheeling and dealing like the Satanic pledged allegiance people. THEY WILL ALL DIE! KITCHSHI-MANITOU WILL NOT MISS FOREVER!

Anishnawbec! Look in your pockets? What do you see? A pink treaty card called Indian status card. US Aliens what do you have in your pocket? A US green card saying "Native Americans admitted into the United States as permanent residents" living under the Jay Treaty, again living under a treaty.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#23 Dec 14, 2012
Satan, the great wizard, where art thou hiding? If he is not in the 'Squatch, the he must be a hybrid with a certain human family. I think Satan is in the Roman Catholic POPE. Its a country officially and the Roman Catholics have pledged allegiance to Satan. Could our hybrid be in the POPE or is he in the US President?

WE MUST FIND THE PEOPLE HE IS HIDING AND REVEAL THEM TO THE WORLD FOR KITCHSHI-MANITOU WILL KILL US ALL SOON.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#24 Dec 14, 2012
Some religions will say; Satan is not hybrid, its a Spirit; bullsh..! Satan is hybrid and is REAL as the carrot or moose or the Mayor. Satan is somewhere and we must find him quickly for sure Kitchshi-manitou will hit our Starship dead on and we will become homeless like the place Satan came from.

Spirit is imaginary, Satan is not, we can see his presence! Syria, Attawapiskat First Nation, a crazy hybrid woman who calls herself Chief Spence is going to kill herself because of the third world conditions on her REZ, and etc. etc. the lists goes on, what about the side of Satan? Nothing but glittering diamonds and gold bracelets hanging from evening ladies. He is not a Spirit but a hybrid, enjoying life to the full.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#26 Dec 17, 2012
Next time you are hungry, eat what birds eat. Eat worms. 6 or 7 long red wigglers will keep you energized all day because they are full of nutrition. Yep! Eat mores if hungry. Chief Spence, I wonder if she has worms in her pocket, don't eat dead worms look in the misty morning ground and eat the worms.

We Anishnawbec used to eat worms. Kitchshi-manitou loves you.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#27 Dec 17, 2012
http://youtu.be/SRhBs4cDWyk

Don't dress like a soldier when bugging out. Police and military are empowered in Canada and the US to disarm anyone seen on the streets during an emergency. If caught by the military or police, you will be disarmed, but they can't go into your home or spider hole. Okay! So do not wear camouflaged clothing, anything that will give you a way as bugger.

Since: May 11

On Your Back!

#28 Dec 17, 2012
Four days left until extinction....
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#29 Dec 17, 2012
Monkey_Rench wrote:
Four days left until extinction....
Yep! Have you noticed anything unusual like the Sun, stars in the sky, even animal behavior. Those are clues, and don't wear caps signifying you as a gun club member, military and police will steal your guns from you and keep you in a FEMA camp, in Canada in a shelter with barbs.(prison). I am going up the road a bit and think, something is not right, it could be the neutrinos, or just cooties. Fema camps have barbs too.

On Your Back!

#30 Dec 17, 2012
Most of you will perish on Friday when 12.21.2012 New World Order begins.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#31 Dec 19, 2012
I can't believe anyone can take this seriouly. But, for those who do and have spent hunderds if not thousands on survivor equipment, it was a big waste of money. On the brighter side they will be able to go camping in style for the next 10 years, while paying off those credit cards, camping will be the only vacations affordable.

As well, I'm sure it would be a big bang, we won't feel a thing.

Be on the most high alert for this is no empty threat. The end is here. Feels good knowing we only have two days of life and the poof! Just like Satan's last world before he came here. Poof! Poof! Just the words and leaflets flying through the universe. Its not a joke!

On Your Back!

#32 Dec 19, 2012
Are you saying you don't follow the BKW prophecy?
Best take heed.

“Just call me ROMEO!!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#33 Feb 26, 2013
Monsokan wrote:
December 21, 2012 is closing in. Do what the Mayans do i.e. pack a few undahwears in case the influence peddlers steal one from you. You don't want to go into Kitchshi-manitou presence without undahwear. Would be pleasant, jiggle bum and the whole side show.
Oh my God only 8 days before the planetary alignment completes. Remember that the event will last 8 minutes and the band is from the mid US States down to Guatemala. Get out from that sector as you are going to fry like eggs in a hot greased skillet.
Keep fighting oppression Erin Bottle. You are brave boy fighting for me. Bare'Squatch Monsokan loves you very much for your bravery. You deserve a hair from the Creature.
Did all canucks fall for this 2012 crap?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Canada isn't safe place for me also. even in Ot... 48 min santro 14
News Manitobans have a thirst for beer 4 hr BOOZER PEG 1
News Anne of Green Gables ... dances on tables? as L... (Oct '10) 20 hr Kaylnn 2
News Council to get update on $20B plan to bury nucl... 23 hr house burns Sun nite 1
News Metrolinx Regional Transportation Plan approved (Dec '08) Mon some come here 2 ... 16
News Peel Region secondary school teachers join grow... Mon Halton 1
News Dutch cyclist retraces Terry Fox route on his o... Sun other routes 1
Poll Stop Muslim Immigration to Canada ? (Sep '12) Apr 30 No go zones 104
More from around the web