Thunder Bay joins other Canadian cities in Idle No More protests

Dec 12, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wawatay News

The Idle No More rally brought protesters to Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development office in Fort William First Nation on Dec.

Comments
1 - 20 of 31 Comments Last updated Feb 26, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

The Defence Department Wednesday pegged the full cost of Canada buying, owning, replacing and disposing of 65 F-35 stealth fighters at $44.8-billion over 42 years, according to a report tabled in the House of Commons. It’s the first time Canadians have been presented the full price the government can expect to bear all the way from the aircraft’s development through to disposal, and it far surpasses any previous figure made public.

Scrap these aeroplanes and make the money available to create jobs in First Nations for a really cheap F-35. Injuns could fabricate wing materials from everyday available aluminum (I know they use titanium, Ti, 22). Oh ya! Fabric wings material so radar can't see them. It says "domestic" why do they need stealth bombers domestically? I guess they want to wipe out Injun Rezs.

They are planning for 42 years when we know that the world is going to end in 9 days. Hahahahahahaah!
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Grab the peace! They called police and where going to kill you, so grab the peace!

They then peacefully made their way into the reception area of the office, where they again talked about how the federal government is unilaterally imposing legislation on First Nations.
AANDC officials asked the crowd to take the rally outside and threatened to call police, but the crowd requested that they contact Fort William First Nation chief to take part as they exited to the lobby. The chief arrived and supported the cause. Police showed up but no action was taken. The rally ended around 2 p.m.

Horton described the overall atmosphere of the rally as being positive.

Grab the peace! Grab the peace! Grab the peace!

Kitchshi-manitou is upset, nobody wants to grab the peace! Sh..!

Since: May 11

On Your Back!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Why post this? None of this matters now!

NINE DAYS UNTIL 21.12.2012

The late great profit of our time, BKW will have the last laugh!
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Like Bare'Squatch or Monsokan said; he observes International Law.

It is illegal for anyone with a position of influence to influence someone a citizen of Canadian to steal money by selling dupe or just corrupt practice from another person. Its okay to do that if the Government looks like the Syrian Government. The penalty is life in prison for the official whether a copper or Attorney General worker or influence peddler.

Tell me Monkey Rench your opinion. I have an influence peddler living next to me on the lesser number side.

On Your Back!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Monsokan wrote:
Tell me Monkey Rench your opinion. I have an influence peddler living next to me on the lesser number side.
He shall perish in 9 days, so nothing to do....
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

December 21, 2012 is closing in. Do what the Mayans do i.e. pack a few undahwears in case the influence peddlers steal one from you. You don't want to go into Kitchshi-manitou presence without undahwear. Would be pleasant, jiggle bum and the whole side show.

Oh my God only 8 days before the planetary alignment completes. Remember that the event will last 8 minutes and the band is from the mid US States down to Guatemala. Get out from that sector as you are going to fry like eggs in a hot greased skillet.

Keep fighting oppression Erin Bottle. You are brave boy fighting for me. Bare'Squatch Monsokan loves you very much for your bravery. You deserve a hair from the Creature.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

“In Canada, an upside down flag signifies distress,” Erin Bottle, a Mishkeegogamang First Nation member, told the crowd of about 50 people assembled outside the office “We declare that we Anishnawbes are under distress by the Canadian government.”

Bare'Squatch Monsokan growls the distress call to other Monsokans...grrrrhherrrrr!...h ohohohoho!

Scared eh boy! Don't be look south at the Monsokans.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

The US President and Congress have an agenda prepared. The agenda calls for immediate attack on Canada by armored divisions and Stealths including infantries. The scenario will not be pleasant on December 21, 2012 if the bird flies The heat will be unbearable on that sector. The Canadian government has no shelters that can impact radiation like spoken of on You Tubes. The US government has a few shelters that could block the stinkers on the person's back "ouch!.

Erin Bottle must be close by as I hear creaking paper clothes, hehehehehehe! I know she is a beautiful Nishqwa! Hahahahaha! Women also do the fighting for Injun boys. Sad, really sad!
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

On Wednesday, officials released an audit report showing that the “cradle-to-grave” costs of owning and operating a fleet of 65 F-35s would total $44.8 billion, a stunning price tag and far higher than any cost released so far.

I heard they can't afford these birds, because they cost to much.

I have secret to tell, as a military analyst, that kind of fighter in the sky is to big and too sophisticated. Americans don't want to sell such fighters to us. What we need are flying OPP camouflage SUVs with wings. The OPP have no fricken right using camouflaged vehicles either. The highway patrol vehicles schould be like our US brother's police cars with clanking bells and swirling lights so they can be noticed. I don't agree with the OPP's blacked out vehicles and platoon commander standing there with tight spandex pants if you call that suit pants.

Okay! We need what Sweden has a smaller version of a sky patrol jet built by Swedeish blood. Now! We can put the Injuns to work builting parts and model of our flying OPP car. Who is the enemy? The USA is definitely, and so are the Russians but not Erin Bottle's concentrated, already dead.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

A Russian official has said for the first time that the Syrian government may be defeated by opposition forces.

I beleive that the Syrian Government will lose the civil war because revolutions always win. The Injuns and White Canadians would win a civil war if it fought the regime. The Canadian regime is not really blood free, it just has a lot of happy actors in it that makes it look like a good regime.

1. 50,000 Anishnawbec kids never returned home from Indian Residential Schools, so where are they buried?

2. Some of the 50,000 Anishnawbec kids where sent to Lakehead Psychiatric Hospital to be experimented on by RCMP and CIA, others where send to Montreal at a place called the "Pigsty-cote" many are buried there.

3. Some of them died in another Psychiatric Hospital in Winnipeg.

Make your owe choice!
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

javascript:void(0);
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

It's not enough for the federal government to simply "reset" the process to find a replacement for Canada's aging fleet of CF-18 fighter jets. Instead the entire system must be revamped and the government must learn from its mistakes, says Liberal Leader Bob Rae.

What do you think the Liberal leader is saying? To me Monsokan, it sounds like he wants the F-35s at 45.8 billion dollars for 65 of them and 600,000 $ to keep them operating in the sky.

4,500,0000,000,000.00 and 0.8,0000,000,000.00 Canadian Dollars and 600,000,000.00. Oh lala! The Canadian Government makes $450,0000,000,000.00 income tax revenue. Oh lala!

It could make life easy for many Injuns.

On Your Back!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Monsokan wrote:
javascript:void(0);
You can say that again!!! The whole world will be void with only 8 DAYS LEFT!!!!!
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Monkey_Rench wrote:
<quoted text>
You can say that again!!! The whole world will be void with only 8 DAYS LEFT!!!!!
I have been meaning to say even with such lousy music notes, that Holy people are living here in the world with us. Monkey Rench, you must help me find those people, then our 8 days flat out limits will become true. Okay! Kitchshi-manitou keeps missing us, so who is the Holy people. I have a feeling that its the Roman Catholics, and their POPE. My other feeling is that its the Anishnawbec people, the Ojibwas and Crees. The Jews are not Holy, as they have joined allegiance with Satan. We have to find the Holy people and soon!
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

T
Taiwan (Republic of China) Taïwan, Province de Chine T'ai-wan Eastern Asia
Tajikistan Tadjikistan Jumhurii Tojikiston Central Asia
Tanzania; officially the United Republic of Tanzania Tanzanie, République-Unie de Jamhuri ya Muungano wa Tanzania Eastern Africa
Thailand Thaïlande Prathet Thai South-East Asia
Tibet Tibet Bod South-Central Asia
Timor-Leste (East Timor) Timor-Leste (Timor Oriental) Timor Maritime South-East Asia
Togo Togo Republique Togolaise Western Africa
Tokelau Tokelau Tokelau Oceania/Australia
Tonga Tonga Tonga Polynesia, Oceania
Trinidad and Tobago Trinité-et-Tobago Trinidad, Tobago Northern South America, Caribbean
Tunisia Tunisie Tunis Northern Africa
Turkey Turquie Turkiye Southeastern Europe, Western Asia
Turkmenistan Turkménistan Turkmenistan Central Asia
Turks and Caicos Islands Turks et Caïques,Îles Turks and Caicos Islands Caribbean, parts of the Bahamas island chain.
Tuvalu Tuvalu Tuvalu Polynesia, Oceania

U
Uganda Ouganda Uganda Eastern Africa
Ukraine Ukraine Ukrayina Eastern Europe
United Arab Emirates Émirats Arabes Unis Al Imarat al Arabiyah al Muttahidah Arabian Peninsula, Middle East
United Kingdom Royaume-Uni United Kingdom Northern Europe
United States États-Unis United States North America
Uruguay Uruguay Republica Oriental del Uruguay Central East South America
Uzbekistan Ouzbékistan Uzbekiston Respublikasi Central Asia

V
Vanuatu Vanuatu Vanuatu Melanesia, Oceania
Vatican City State (Holy See) Saint-Siège (État de la Cité du Vatican) Status Civitatis Vaticanæ Southern Europe within Italy
Venezuela Venezuela Venezuela Northern South America
Vietnam Viêt Nam Viet Nam South-East Asia
Virgin Islands (British)Îles Vierges Britanniques Lesser Antilles, Caribbean
Virgin Islands (U.S.)Îles Vierges des États-Unis Virgin Islands Lesser Antilles, Caribbean

W
Wallis and Futuna Islands Wallis et Futuna Wallis et Futuna Polynesia, Oceania
Western Sahara Sahara Occidental A&#7779;-&#7778;a& #7717;r&#257;’ al-Gharb&#299;yah Northern Africa

Y
Yemen Yémen Al Yaman Arabian Peninsula, Middle East

Z
Zambia Zambie Zambia Eastern Africa
Zimbabwe Zimbabwe Zimbabwe Eastern Africa
All these countries have pledged allegiance to Satan. These are not the Holy people.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

A
Afghanistan Afghanistan Afghanestan South-Central Asia
Albania Albanie Shqiperia Southern Europe
Algeria Algérie Al Jaza'ir Northern Africa
American Samoa Samoa Américaines American Samoa Polynesia, Oceania
Andorra Andorre Andorra Southern Europe
Angola Angola Angola Central Africa
Anguilla Anguilla Anguilla Leeward Islands, Caribbean
Antarctica Antarctique Antarctica Antarctica
Antigua and Barbuda Antigua-et-Barbuda Antigua and Barbuda Leeward Islands, Caribbean
Argentina Argentine Argentina Southern South America
Armenia Arménie Hayastan Western Asia
Aruba Aruba Aruba Leeward Islands, Caribbean
Australia Australie Australia Australia
Austria Autriche Österreich Western Europe
Azerbaijan Azerbaïdjan Azarbaycan Western Asia
B
Bahamas Bahamas Bahamas Caribbean
Bahrain Bahreïn Al Bahrayn Arabian Peninsula, Middle East
Bangladesh Bangladesh Bangladesh South-Central Asia
Barbados Barbade Barbados Lesser Antilles, Caribbean
Belarus Bélarus Byelarus Eastern Europe
Belgium Belgique Belgique/Belgie Western Europe
Belize Belize Belize Central America
Benin Bénin Benin West Africa
Bermuda Bermudes Bermuda North America
Bhutan Bhoutan Bhutan South-Central Asia
Bolivia Bolivie Bolivia Central South America
Bosnia and Herzegovina Bosnie-Herzégovine Bosna i Hercegovina Southern Europe
Botswana Botswana Botswana Southern Africa
Brazil Brésil Brasil Central Eastern South America
Brunei Darussalam Brunéi Darussalam Negara Brunei Darussalam Southeast Asia
Bulgaria Bulgarie Bulgaria Eastern Europe
Burkina Faso Burkina Faso Burkina Faso Western Africa
Burundi Burundi Burundi Eastern Africa, African Great Lakes
C
Cambodia Cambodge Kampuchea South-East Asia
Cameroon Cameroun Cameroon Central Africa
Canada Canada Canada North North America
Cape Verde Cap-Vert Cabo Verde Western Africa
Cayman Islands Caïmanes,Îles Cayman Islands Greater Antilles, Caribbean
Central African Republic Centrafricaine, République Republique Centrafricaine Central Africa
Chad Tchad Tchad Central Africa
Chile Chili Chile Western South America
China Chine Zhong Guo Eastern Asia
Christmas Island Île Christmas Christmas Island Southeast Asia
Cocos (Keeling) Islands Îles Cocos (Keeling) Cocos (Keeling) Islands South-East Asia, Australia
Colombia Colombie Colombia North West South America
Comoros Comores Comores Eastern Africa
Democratic Republic of the Congo (Kinshasa) Congo, La République Démocratique du République Démocratique du Congo Central Africa
Congo, Republic of (Brazzaville) République du Congo République du Congo Central Africa
Cook Islands Îles Cook Cook Islands Polynesia, Oceania
Costa Rica Costa Rica Costa Rica Central America
Ivory Coast Côte D'ivoire Cote d'Ivoire Western Africa
Croatia Croatie Hrvatska Southern Europe
Cuba Cuba Cuba Greater Antilles, Caribbean
Cyprus Chypre Kibris, Kypros Mediterranean, Western Asia
Czech Republic République Tchèque Ceska Republika Eastern Europe
English Name French Name Local Name Region
D
Denmark Danemark Danmark Northern Europe
Djibouti Djibouti Djibouti Eastern Africa
Dominica Dominique Dominica Lesser Antilles, Caribbean
Dominican Republic Dominicaine, République Dominicana, Republica Greater Antilles, Caribbean
E
East Timor (Timor-Leste) Timor-Leste (Timor Oriental) Timor South-East Asia
Ecuador Équateur Ecuador North West South America
Egypt Égypte Misr Africa, Middle East
El Salvador El Salvador El Salvador Central America
Equatorial Guinea Guinée Équatoriale Guinea Ecuatorial Central Africa
Eritrea Érythrée Hagere Ertra Eastern Africa
Estonia Estonie Eesti Vabariik Northern Europe
Ethiopia Éthiopie Ityop'iya Eastern Africa
F
Falkland Islands Falkland,Îles (Malvinas) Islas Malvinas Southern South America
Faroe Islands Îles Féroé Foroyar Northern Europe
Fiji Fidji Fiji Melanesia, Oceania
Finland Finlande Suomen Tasavalta Northern Europe

These have pledged allegiance to Satan.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Finland Finlande Suomen Tasavalta Northern Europe
France France France Western Europe
French Guiana Guyane Française Guyane Northern South America
French Polynesia Polynésie Française Polynésie Française Polynesia, Oceania
French Southern Territories Terres Australes Françaises Terres Australes et Antarctiques Françaises Southern South America, Antarctic

G
Gabon Gabon Gabon Central Africa
Gambia Gambie The Gambia Western Africa
Georgia Géorgie Sak'art'velo Western Asia
Germany Allemagne Deutschland Western Europe
Ghana Ghana Ghana Western Africa
Gibraltar Gibraltar Gibraltar Southern Europe
Great Britain Grande-Bretagne Great Britain Northern Europe
Greece Grèce Ellas or Ellada Southern Europe
Greenland Groenland Kalaallit Nunaat North America
Grenada Grenade Grenada Lesser Antilles, Caribbean
Guadeloupe Guadeloupe Guadeloupe Lesser Antilles, Caribbean
Guam Guam Guam Micronesia, Oceania
Guatemala Guatemala Guatemala Central America
Guinea Guinéee Guinee Western Africa
Guinea-Bissau Guinée-Bissau Guine-Bissau Western Africa
Guyana Guyana Guyana North Eastern South America

These have pledged allegiance to Satan.

The question is now? Who is not listed on there.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Canada Canada Canada North North America. Exactly! Canada pledged allegiance to Satan. They said Satan is an idea, imaginary like religions are, but why have these Nations pledged allegiance to Satan.

The Governments of the world will soon ask each and everyone of us to pledge allegiance to Satan, ye sir! Just like in the Bible. We have 8 days to the end of the world.

Great Britain Grande-Bretagne Great Britain Northern Europe.

So did they: United States États-Unis United States North America

She pledged allegiance to Satan too.

This is the last straw: Vatican City State (Holy See) Saint-Siège (État de la Cité du Vatican) Status Civitatis.

They also pledged allegiance to Satan.

That leaves one...Anishnawbec! We are the Holy People.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Kitchshi-manitou keeps missing our Starship because the Anishnawbec around the world have never pledged allegiance to Satan. Satan lives right here on Earth, and he has everyone who has a country. Except Anishnawbec, they live under treaties in countries that have pledged allegiance to Satan. The Anishnawbec are Kitchshi-manitou's Holy people. They have not pledged allegiance to Satan!

Satan is the most highest intelligent Angel, but Kitchshi-manitou kicked him out of heaven or simply the place they once lived just went pooh! And was gone so Satan and all those who lost their home like Earth came here. Satan is not a Spirit it must live here with humanity as a hybrid. Or could be the 'Squatch! But he is real and is a hybrid.

Satan is the Commander and Chief of the world governments, everyone one of them except for Anishnawbec people, they have no country, so, have no allegiance. EEEEEEEHHH! YOU PLEDGED ALLEGIANCE TO MAH-GII-MANITOU!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••