Cellphone users want a $50 cap on int...

Cellphone users want a $50 cap on international data roaming use

There are 2 comments on the The Guelph Mercury story from Dec 10, 2012, titled Cellphone users want a $50 cap on international data roaming use. In it, The Guelph Mercury reports that:

Almost 90 per cent of consumers want their wireless carriers to halt to halt their data use abroad when they've spent a maximum of $50 on international data roaming fees, says a new study.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Guelph Mercury.

Ada

North Bay, Canada

#1 Dec 10, 2012
Maximus Tyler

South Jordan, UT

#2 Dec 12, 2012
Thank you for this great news! I hope to find a place to buy a cell phone in Canada. Do you know of a good place? Thanks

http://www.storelocator.bell.ca

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Royal Canadian Mint issues collector coin for r... 8 hr what else 4 her m... 3
News William and Kate face up to culinary challenge ... 8 hr Let em eat Cake eh 1
News Liberals plan Arctic co-operation with Russia, ... 9 hr Will same happen ... 1
News iPhone 7 Plus Reservations Currently Available ... 15 hr fools 1
News Parliament is back, and the Liberals have some ... 22 hr MacKenzie Kings Dog 21
News Ex-speaker Andrew Scheer announces Conservative... Wed KellyLeech Transg... 1
News Air Canada, WestJet 'colluded' to charge checke... Wed Airport Authority 2
More from around the web