Supreme Court of Canada to rule on Ma...

Supreme Court of Canada to rule on Manitoba Metis land-claim appeal

There are 31 comments on the Canada.com story from Mar 8, 2013, titled Supreme Court of Canada to rule on Manitoba Metis land-claim appeal. In it, Canada.com reports that:

The Manitoba Metis Federation claims the federal government never lived up to its obligation to set aside thousands of kilometres of land - including all of present-day Winnipeg - for the Red River Metis and their children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#2 Mar 8, 2013
F*cking asshats. The Metis a few years back also tried to sue the Canadian govt for shit that happened to them in the late 1600s.
Whytee

Powell River, Canada

#3 Mar 8, 2013
It seems to me that if you have one drop of native blood in you,besides making you lazy and good for nothing,you are entitled to everything free for the rest of your species time on earth.What a f*cked up race.What a f*cked up country.
Hobo

Powell River, Canada

#4 Mar 8, 2013
With every passing month I have come to realise that the only people in this screwed up country that are not "entitled" to anything are the whites.Take away everthing that the white race has given the world and this country and we are all back in the stone age.Why is it that white people are expected to be working taxpayers that support the useless people of the world?Where is our piece of the pie?We are the minority in the world and yet whites carry the load for nearly every race on the planet.We are an endangered species that will be gone off the planet in about 500 years yet we get no special considerations.Thank God and cancer that my time is short on earth.There must be a better place to be after death,even if its in the ground.
Jonny Two Shirts

Winnipeg, Canada

#5 Mar 8, 2013
Whytee wrote:
It seems to me that if you have one drop of native blood in you,besides making you lazy and good for nothing,you are entitled to everything free for the rest of your species time on earth.What a f*cked up race.What a f*cked up country.
Fuggoff eh. Youse are an invasive secies eh. Go back to Europe immigrant.
Jonny Two Shirts

Winnipeg, Canada

#6 Mar 8, 2013
Hobo wrote:
With every passing month I have come to realise that the only people in this screwed up country that are not "entitled" to anything are the whites.Take away everthing that the white race has given the world and this country and we are all back in the stone age.Why is it that white people are expected to be working taxpayers that support the useless people of the world?Where is our piece of the pie?We are the minority in the world and yet whites carry the load for nearly every race on the planet.We are an endangered species that will be gone off the planet in about 500 years yet we get no special considerations.Thank God and cancer that my time is short on earth.There must be a better place to be after death,even if its in the ground.
Fuggoff eh. Come to Stony and say that.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#8 Mar 8, 2013
Jonny Two Shirts wrote:
<quoted text> Fuggoff eh. Youse are an invasive secies eh. Go back to Europe immigrant.
So are you. Go back to northwest Asia, immigrant. Face it dude, the ONLY people that aren't immigrants in any way are the Nubian people in Africa. THAT is where humanity started and we've been "emigrating" ever since.

Reality, it sure can be a bugger sometimes. LOL

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#9 Mar 8, 2013
Jonny Two Shirts wrote:
<quoted text> Fuggoff eh. Come to Stony and say that.
Just out of curiosity, are you Metis? See, I only ask because my first wife and her entire family were Metis except they were whiter than I am, and I have been regularily mistaken for FN or Native American, depending on which country I'm in.
I mean doesn't it piss you off that people who are essentially white, are now getting the same benefits as you are while ALSO getting to "enjoy the benefits of White privilege?"
I put that last bit in quotes because I don't really buy into that shit. Not that I don't think it exists, but because I don't believe in the whole racial superiority pissing contest.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#10 Mar 9, 2013
Jonny Two Shirts wrote:
<quoted text> Fuggoff eh. Youse are an invasive secies eh. Go back to Europe immigrant.
Then who would sign your welfare checks?
Dean

Winnipeg, Canada

#11 Mar 9, 2013
I hear that we've got six dumbasses on the Supreme Court.
dave wouldnt

Winnipeg, Canada

#12 Mar 9, 2013
just come to the Northern on main st on cheque day(Child Tax or Welfare) and you will see the true Spirit of the North at its finest!

Since: Dec 12

Winnipeg, Canada

#13 Mar 9, 2013
I hate Indians and breeds even more now. This pisses me off.
Sam

Winnipeg, Canada

#14 Mar 9, 2013
I thought Metis were Indians that worked for a living. Why are they trying to shake the govt. money tree?

They should be strung up like Louis Riel. We have enough mooching Indians in Manitoba.
Jonny Two Shirts

Winnipeg, Canada

#15 Mar 9, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Then who would sign your welfare checks?
Who signs yours? Fuggoff eh.
Jonny Two Shirts

Winnipeg, Canada

#16 Mar 9, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
F*cking asshats. The Metis a few years back also tried to sue the Canadian govt for shit that happened to them in the late 1600s.
We won. Buh Wah Ha Ha EH.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#17 Mar 9, 2013
Jonny Two Shirts wrote:
<quoted text> We won. Buh Wah Ha Ha EH.
Yeah......You sure showed the white man! LOL!
Jonny Two Shirts

Winnipeg, Canada

#18 Mar 9, 2013
Joe wrote:
Great... Now the half breeds want land and money as well. This country is screwed. And I pay taxes in this $h it hole why? To support the population of a lazy race that thinks everything should be given to them? I don't think so, not anymore!
Hey its Shindleman's man friend.
Ruby

Winnipeg, Canada

#19 Mar 9, 2013
My husband has worked full-time for nearly 40 years without stop. He has never had much tolerance for compensation culture. His mother's side is Métis. I told him to get his name in on this one and do what ever needs to be done to get a Métis card. A few years back I'd have felt different but now I see people in this city making huge money off of shady land deals, police officers making six figures for "overtime"',people living in half-million dollar houses because they are "growing a crop" and getting away with it, and I could go on and on. The degree of corruption is mind-boggling. May as well jump on the wagon, and get a few bucks. I'd love to see my husband in a new Corvette and I'd really like a summer home.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#20 Mar 23, 2013
Jonny Two Shirts wrote:
<quoted text> We won. Buh Wah Ha Ha EH.
No you didn't. The courts refused to even entertain such dipshittery.
Jonny Two Shirts

Winnipeg, Canada

#21 Mar 24, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't. The courts refused to even entertain such dipshittery.
You don't know (s)hit we won whitey. And yer jellous.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#22 Mar 25, 2013
Jonny Two Shirts wrote:
<quoted text> You don't know (s)hit we won whitey. And yer jellous.
A)They didn't win shit and B)Got nothin' to be jealous of dude. I'm VERY comfortably retired AND I get to maintain my dignity by not begging for govt handouts.
Hell, people like you helped make me money with my stock in companies like Seagrams and Hiram Walkers, so guess what buddy? The more you get, the more I make.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raging wildfire in Alberta comes five years aft... 19 hr some1 no do emerg... 1
BEWARE of Smear Campaign/Insurance Scams! 19 hr need loads of cash 2
News Specialized Halton police unit tries to help vi... Wed unused drugs 1
no more babies! Wed MATRIARCH 1
News Canada's army reserve lacking soldiers, equipme... Wed MATRIARCH 2
News Military choppers, planes joining wildfire figh... Wed was it Jooish lig... 3
News Military joins fire fight Wed MATRIARCH 2
More from around the web