Indians will rule Canada by 2020
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#911 Jul 3, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're an illiterate, shit flinging baboon!
im so depply touched you paleface semen trash!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#912 Jul 3, 2013
deeply) white cracker tellin me im illiterate? look at yourself! our race is much smarter than you can ever be.sellin bottles again honky!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#913 Jul 3, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>You'd be an embarrassment to humanity, if it wasn't for the fact that you're a chimpanzee, illiterate pig.
a chimpanzee is even smarter than you so go cry at what a bunch of retards you are! stupid piglet! its warm weather I bet that never stopped you from avoiding showers!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#915 Jul 3, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>It sounds like you're quite well versed in gag reflexes, pig.
nice comeback loser copying what I just told you
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#916 Jul 3, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Is that supposed to be your impression of a Ford Model A horn? Why are you so illiterate and ignorant? Oh wait I know, it's because you're a little savage barbarian!
im not white fagwod quit tellin a non white he is barbarian when its clear your ancestors and you pigsties live in shit and ARE THE TRUE BARBARIANS!IM NOT NEANDERTHAL IDIOT!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#918 Jul 3, 2013
mean ) you crackers should get a vote by all ethnics and I bet they all vote you stink because I see it in every different forums whether it be African forums or Asian forums they all say the same shit that it is you that stink wetdog swine now go nick nack a boner stinky birdshit bathing honky dung eating cracker.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#919 Jul 3, 2013
FUCT wrote:
<quoted text>im so depply touched you paleface semen trash!
Allow me to reiterate, you're an illiterate shit flinging baboon.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#920 Jul 3, 2013
FUCT wrote:
<quoted text>nice comeback loser copying what I just told you
No just making an observation about something, that clearly you seem very passionate about, knob slobber.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#921 Jul 3, 2013
FUCT wrote:
<quoted text>a chimpanzee is even smarter than you so go cry at what a bunch of retards you are! stupid piglet! its warm weather I bet that never stopped you from avoiding showers!
Do you ever get tiered of me handing you your ass, goof?
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#925 Jul 7, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you have flies buzzing around you, chocolate face? <¦-o
because ever since your white dirty pigshit ass came the insects came with it!

PURELYCANADIAN

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#926 Jul 7, 2013
FACT wrote:
<quoted text>because ever since your white dirty pigshit ass came the insects came with it!
Pigshit is exactly what you sit in on a daily basis. At least open a damn window in that sty you are fermenting in.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#927 Jul 8, 2013
FUCT wrote:
<quoted text>because ever since your white dirty pigshit ass came the insects came with it!
Then why do the flies buzz around you, turd?
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#928 Jul 8, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Then why do the flies buzz around you, turd?
I already told you because you are in the same continent .the flies are following you!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#929 Jul 8, 2013
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Goddamn you're disgusting!
However do you think this shit up? ugh!
you are so stupid you just insulted yourself when you stated im all over the place my question is how would you know if the fact is you are all over the place to state that to begin with idiot!

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#930 Jul 8, 2013
FUCT wrote:
<quoted text>I already told you because you are in the same continent .the flies are following you!
I don't see any near me, they must like you cause you don't wipe your ass, pig.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#931 Jul 8, 2013
FUCT wrote:
<quoted text>you are so stupid you just insulted yourself when you stated im all over the place my question is how would you know if the fact is you are all over the place to state that to begin with idiot!
Once again, you fail to get your point across, because you're tripping over your abject illiteracy, pig.

PURELYCANADIAN

Location hidden

#933 Jul 8, 2013
FACT wrote:
<quoted text>you are so stupid you just insulted yourself when you stated im all over the place my question is how would you know if the fact is you are all over the place to state that to begin with idiot!
I don't know what kind of drugs you're on, but I can honestly tell you that your abstract thinking makes sense only to you, and I mean only to YOU!

The straight jacket awaits you...
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#936 Jul 10, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Once again, you fail to get your point across, because you're tripping over your abject illiteracy, pig.
I get the feeling you and purely Canadian poster are the same pig that's on this forum giving judgements to each other.

PURELYCANADIAN

Location hidden

#937 Jul 10, 2013
FACT wrote:
<quoted text>I get the feeling you and purely Canadian poster are the same pig that's on this forum giving judgements to each other.
I get the feeling you're extremely paranoid. Maybe you should lay off the drugs SLOTH? Do you still imagine the boogie man in your closet, hmmm?
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#939 Jul 10, 2013
Sam P wrote:
I googled this topic because I am Indian and I personally don't want this place to be another fuckin India. Nothing against my own people but see this is the hate why I left there.. Indians always think everyone else hates you, no they don't I have a white wife I am Indian and she loves me to death as I do please stop it.. If this place becomes another India I doubt i'll remain staying here. I love my people but at the same time I hate their beliefs and this year our stupid fuckin government let 250,000 Indians in the country in 2 months which was a dick move. about 50% businesses are owned by Indians in Canada and the students you let over on student visa are either going illegal in USA or working for "cash pay" in those Indian's stores, while the Canadian Indians are having a hard time finding a job since the students take em for $5 an hour. Yes this is bullshit and I do not like it, if you come here learn to live and accept the way of other people we're all different and no I am not like anyone else I just want to be me and live my life with my beautiful wife and children to come, I don't want my wife and kids to see this hate amongst mine and her people.
you full of shit you aint indian IM INDIAN you going to die in the sun with or without sunscreen you white piece of shit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raging wildfire in Alberta comes five years aft... 20 hr some1 no do emerg... 1
BEWARE of Smear Campaign/Insurance Scams! 20 hr need loads of cash 2
News Specialized Halton police unit tries to help vi... Wed unused drugs 1
no more babies! Wed MATRIARCH 1
News Canada's army reserve lacking soldiers, equipme... Wed MATRIARCH 2
News Military choppers, planes joining wildfire figh... Wed was it Jooish lig... 3
News Military joins fire fight Wed MATRIARCH 2
More from around the web