Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#46 Jul 31, 2012
indianguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Destory Canada ?
If you guys pack us home who will take place of all the best
Doctors, IT managers etc. Your inbred junkie children ?
Here is a little something about us..
according to Forbes an NYTimes Indians are the wealthiest and most educated Immigrants in the United States.
http://www.forbes.com/2009/02/24/bobby-jindal ...
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/29/world/ameri ...
-In 2007, the median income of households headed by an Indian American was approximately $83,000, compared with $61,000 for East Asians and $55,000 for whites.
-About 69% of Indian Americans age 25 and over have four-year college degrees, which dwarfs the rates of 51% and 30% achieved by East Asians and whites, respectively. Indian Americans are also less likely to be poor or in prison, compared with whites.
Also the most perverted of all. Especially the Sikh. You are all child molesters and homosexuals. Your wealth is often derived from income you've earned in the sex industry here. You set up your call girl/boy agencies here and take advantage of the foreign aid workers that come to Canada from Asia.

I used to hold Indians in high regard, but that was before I realized what you were really like. You are just poison to this great nation.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BackwardsIndia

Toronto, Canada

#47 Jul 31, 2012
Indian

Suri, India

#51 Dec 6, 2012
These perverted hindu fanatics create a completely
misleading perception of Indians in general.Indians at least the educated ones do not hate white people,but I do admit that after 250 years of british rule in India and the sort of torture the brits did, some Indian people might have a strong dislike towards white, but in general I don't think Indians hate whites, and as far as Canada is concerned I've heard many Indian students go there for doing their masters and some settle there permanently,but the indian economy is much larger than Canadian economy in PPP terms, even in nominal terms its slightly larger,besides India has a growth rate of 6.5% while Canada only around 1%.But since the job market in India is highly competetive some Indians think that Immigration to Canada might help them in securing jobs there..
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#54 Jan 19, 2013
Manoj Tiwari wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to have a group se*x with two white teen girls,after all producing hybrids is a good thing and it will help us in conquering Canada,and a NEW WORLD ORDER WILL BE ESTABLISHED WHERE HINDUS AND JEWS WILL RULE THE WORLD.
A message to all my Indian brothers in Canada grab as many white girls as you want and produce hybrids in huge number,this hybrid children of ours will rule the land ,they will be called the illuminated and blessed ones ,this is the will of our God,this is the way we can extend our race and spread our religion to every corner of world.
Keep dreaming your in India you sick perverted bastard. Go find a nice vailed Muslim, Hindu or Sikh chic and carry on your disgusting gang raping ways. No Canadian white women for the most part want anything to do with your kind they all know you treat women like dogs. Us whites look down on your kind as inferior, you stink and your ugly the only white tail you can get here is with money... Hookers, most of them don't even stoop that low either that's why your kind does arranged marriages, its the only way you can get any. Ps you and your god can go blow a goat,

Signed from Canada with love and a fuuuck you! Shit skin!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Truth

Abbotsford, Canada

#55 Jan 19, 2013
Frustrated Indians wrote:
Condoms 'too big' for Indian men
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6161691.stm
No wonder there are so many frustrated Indians on topix!
And no wonder India was invaded so often in its history... Indian women were begging for anyone to come in and do the job right!
Some savvy Indian entrepreneur should design and create some super small, tiny condoms that would fit Indians.

There could be huge profits in such an endeavour. I am surprised that no Indian has put such an obvious idea into action yet.
soni kaur

Toronto, Canada

#56 Jan 20, 2013
Sam wrote:
Yea lmao..they rule all the shit in Canada thats about it.
Indians (originally from india) can only rule shit. Because everything they touch turns into shit. Shit is their destiny.

If they rule Canada, they will turn Canada into another shithole like the one they left behind (India).
soni kaur

Toronto, Canada

#57 Jan 20, 2013
Silver Dragon wrote:
We need progressive thinkers to move the world forward. People with critical minds, solid education, solid moral principles, great insight, foresight and powerful problem-solving ability. Leave religious ignorance and superstition out of it. I am a South African atheist Indian man married to a White Russian atheist woman. We have solid-minded Whindian children who will be leaders in the world. They will not be contaminated by religious ideas and other delusions. What matters is not ethnicity but rather great insight and leadership ability that moves all of civilisation forward at an impressive rate....
You had to pass your dirty, filthy, inferior, ugly indian genes to a white woman, so that she could bear you children that would be less inferior.

But anything with filthy indian genes will always be corrupted, inferior and useless.
soni kaur

Toronto, Canada

#58 Jan 20, 2013
indianguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Destory Canada ?
If you guys pack us home who will take place of all the best
Doctors, IT managers etc. Your inbred junkie children ?
Here is a little something about us..
according to Forbes an NYTimes Indians are the wealthiest and most educated Immigrants in the United States.
http://www.forbes.com/2009/02/24/bobby-jindal ...
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/29/world/ameri ...
-In 2007, the median income of households headed by an Indian American was approximately $83,000, compared with $61,000 for East Asians and $55,000 for whites.
-About 69% of Indian Americans age 25 and over have four-year college degrees, which dwarfs the rates of 51% and 30% achieved by East Asians and whites, respectively. Indian Americans are also less likely to be poor or in prison, compared with whites.
Indians are the wealthiest group in the US BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!

Tell us all how wealthy indians are in india? Why is india the dirt poorest and most wrethced country in the world?

If indians didn't get to immigrate out of shithole india. They wouldn't be boasting about being the richest ethnicity in a foreign land.
soni kaur

Toronto, Canada

#59 Jan 20, 2013
Sam P wrote:
I googled this topic because I am Indian and I personally don't want this place to be another fuckin India. Nothing against my own people but see this is the hate why I left there.. Indians always think everyone else hates you, no they don't I have a white wife I am Indian and she loves me to death as I do please stop it.. If this place becomes another India I doubt i'll remain staying here. I love my people but at the same time I hate their beliefs and this year our stupid fuckin government let 250,000 Indians in the country in 2 months which was a dick move. about 50% businesses are owned by Indians in Canada and the students you let over on student visa are either going illegal in USA or working for "cash pay" in those Indian's stores, while the Canadian Indians are having a hard time finding a job since the students take em for $5 an hour. Yes this is bullshit and I do not like it, if you come here learn to live and accept the way of other people we're all different and no I am not like anyone else I just want to be me and live my life with my beautiful wife and children to come, I don't want my wife and kids to see this hate amongst mine and her people.
Indians leave india for the sake of a better future for themselves and their children.

A future which a dirty, corrupted shithole like india can never offer them.

But we have many of these delusional desi assholes who dream of taking over canada and other western countries through massive non-stop immigration from india.

I am also against indians taking over canada or any other country. It's enough that they turned their own country into an incurable shithole.

There will be no point in staying in canada if it's turned into another version of india or pakistan.

soni kaur

Toronto, Canada

#61 Jan 20, 2013
White Wine wrote:
Soni Kaur, what is your IQ?
higher than yours.
Hmmm

Canada

#64 Jan 21, 2013
You can dream about it but never to happen #1 England won't let it happen #2 neither would the states they border us and they don't want you's either
Hmmm

Canada

#65 Jan 21, 2013
Dream on lol
soni kaur

Toronto, Canada

#66 Jan 21, 2013
White Wine wrote:
Why not display some evidence of it then?
are you another desi phukhead trying to be brilliant?
Indian Monkeymen

Toronto, Canada

#69 Jan 23, 2013
Indians will have toilets by 2020... no, not even that.
soni kaur

Toronto, Canada

#70 Jan 26, 2013
NeuroBronx wrote:
@ soni kaur. If you have something of intellectual value to support your assertions (genetic inferiority), why not publish it in a respectable peer-reviewed journal (like SCIENCE, NATURE or SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN) so that the scientific community can commend you for your apparently remarkable insights? Go ahead. Perhaps you will be nominated for a Nobel or Kavli prize. Unsubstantiated assertions are just noise, and have zero value, like flatulence. Posting a teenage-mentality rant of ad hominem tendency on a Topix forum hardly argues for your claimed intellectual value. It merely highlights your immaturity and amplifies your inability to engage in a constructive, evidence-based argument. It makes you appear rather backward, bigoted, mentally inflexible and primitive... Grow up. Go to a forum for emotionally unstable, ignorant teenagers until then.
Listen idiot, if you can't stand the truth then it's not my problem.
soni kaur

Toronto, Canada

#72 Jan 27, 2013
NeuroBronx wrote:
Yet another stupid statement. As I said, provide evidence of claims of genetic inferiority and publish it in a respected peer-reviewed scientific journal. Until you do that and support your speculative claims, it is you who is the idiot. A claim of "truth" with no supporting evidence is just irrelevant chatter, especially if you expect any sober-minded individual to take you seriously... This is an example of stupidity, which you might be a bit too thick-headed to grasp. Thus far your laughably childish rants, silly statements and unsupported claims reveal that you are incapable of holding even a basic argument based on intellectual maturity. I also noticed that you have rather quickly stooped down to ad hominem behaviour. This is a common tactic used by one whose initial argument lacks substance, and is a pathetic attempt to maintain an illusion of superiority and apparent enlightenment...
Go get yourself checked for genetic defects first.

Obviously you can't fathom the truth that indians are a generally useless parasitic race that need to feed off the opportunities created by other races, in order to prosper. Just like vultures.

But can't create any opportunities on their own.
rlg

United States

#74 Jan 29, 2013
Indians or whoever else are not going to rule Canada or any other country. You, we will all serve the New World Order or else. That is the ultimate goal of the globalist movement. World peace is going to be achieved through order by force and coercion. Be loyal to the empire or be crushed. You may end up in one of the NWO world prison camps if you don't play and refuse the offers you can not refuse. Big Brother is watching you, like in the novel 1984 by George Orwell. He was a British Imperial policeman in India before he wrote his books. The guy knows his stuff. He warned the world about the coming fascist world government just before his death. I don't mind strutting around in a fascist black uniform.
Jane

Ottawa, Canada

#75 Feb 12, 2013
None of you nonwhites were invited by our white people. We love our country but its going down the tubes every day. THe majority is 77% christian but the left wingers are hiding and repressing that fact. See its the chrisitians who turned canada into a great country. Since the left wing Liberals came to power our country has turned to shit. They took the bible out of parliament. The athiests are slimballs from all races who disrespect our country, our history and the white race that built canada. They also hate religion. We now have 1 million people eating in food banks and there are only 38 million people. We also have a country where a minority not even born here has more rights than the mainstream whites and they dont have a clue what our culture or race is all about (other than what they watch on our television shows which is alot of crap). Toronto the good is now Toronto the bad- u want to get shot at move to one of the immigrant cities like toronto or vancouver. The less whites the worst the crime and the higher the racist attitudes between the races. This is all thanks to multicultural policies. Thing is alot of nonwhites who came here 30 years ago are against multiculturalism and they are in our white culture, they respect our culture and western ways, they ONLY speak english (which is the only language that SHOULD be spoken on our streets). The natives, whites and blacks who are here for generations we all share the same canadian culture and we all feel the same. Also there is a big difference between people BORN here and ones NOT. The biggest group that does not integrate are the moslems I am quite shocked I met a girl born here and she still covers her hair and seems very uncanadian to me, I only need to talk to her for a few mins to figure that out........oh just listening to the news again another stabbing of a white by a black man............
no one was invited

Toronto, Canada

#77 Feb 12, 2013
Jane wrote:
None of you nonwhites were invited by our white people.
No one was ever invited here. Not even the "natives." Certainly not "the whites".
no one was invited

Toronto, Canada

#78 Feb 12, 2013
...And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth.

-- Ben Franklin, Observations Concerning the Increase of Mankind, Peopling of Countries, etc., line 24.(1751)

lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
judge catherine carlson manitoba (Mar '12) 1 hr diamondjim 3
News Aboriginal leader calls for indigenous educatio... 3 hr should know better 19
News Naturalists get funding for downtown chimney we... 7 hr Yogi 1
News Shrinking demand for blood products behind clos... 16 hr Neighbors 1
News 'Plane Talk' with Canada's top soldier, on the ... 16 hr Neighbors 1
News A group of hunters watched as a bear scaled a p... 18 hr Arthur 1
News Holy Cross student is speech champ (Mar '13) 18 hr Arthur Topham 2
More from around the web