Proposed Christian law school at Trin...

Proposed Christian law school at Trinity Western under fire because of university's anti-gay rules

There are 41 comments on the Regina Leader Post story from Jan 17, 2013, titled Proposed Christian law school at Trinity Western under fire because of university's anti-gay rules. In it, Regina Leader Post reports that:

The heads of Canada's law schools oppose Trinity Western University's attempts to star the country's first religious law school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Regina Leader Post.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#43 Jan 20, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why bother quoting what I said? You see, you failed to include any nouns in your statement leading anyone to reasonably conclude you were responding to ME, not the article.
Secondly, how is it dictating anything when students that are applying know full well what the admission requirements are.
IF they DON'T like the admission rules, there's no shortage of other universities across the country they can attend.
Every university has rules for behaviour on campus. Are they also dictating the personal lives of their students? Are they fundie universities as well?
It seems (to me) that they're reaching beyond the campus. It's true that it's voluntary. Good point! If those students enjoy a restrictive atmosphere, good luck to them. Personally I think restriction encourages lying and discourages living authentically as an individual, but that's just me.

As long as no one asks any "gotcha" questions like "do you masturbate", "have you ever told a lie", or "does this make my butt look fat", they can at least pretend to be honest all the time.

Pardon my lack of clarity in my original post to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Primerica Scam (Jul '12) 17 min Tololbelt 63
News Ukraine crisis a key issue in Canada's election 28 min Hue 272
News Federal energy minister meets with oil industry... 1 hr MNR 1
News Snow tires already in demand across Ontario 14 hr Customers 1
News B.C. VIEWS: Lights out for Site C opponents 14 hr sad 1
News UPDATE 1-Manitoba Telecom to sell fiber-optic u... 23 hr PALISTER PRIVATEE... 3
solutions manual Tue mark 8
Poll Stop Muslim Immigration to Canada ? (Sep '12) Nov 21 Muslim r out to kill 150
More from around the web