Endangered whale meat shipped through...

Endangered whale meat shipped through Canada

There are 1 comment on the Red Deer Advocate story from Feb 17, 2014, titled Endangered whale meat shipped through Canada. In it, Red Deer Advocate reports that:

Canada's trade laws involving at-risk species are being called into question after meat of the endangered fin whale was recently shipped through the country, sparking outcry from environmentalists.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Red Deer Advocate.

Peter

Toronto, Canada

#1 Feb 18, 2014
A word about tobacco for all those who "believe' the governments lies about tobacco , real organic tobacco is medicinal just as pot is . If you look at the cancer rates they claim is caused by tobacco it started to shoot up at exactly the same time they started their fluoridation agenda 21 codex alimentarius program , eugenics is not new to these people . they merely found a new natural plant to blame for their poisoning agenda . Fluoride is the number one cause of cancer in north america.

Sure store bought over taxed processed and enhanced cigarettes are toxic but no more toxic than eating one of their processed hotdogs or packaged cereals . It is all about knowing yourself sentience and what your body tells you ,

These same people who tell you tobacco is dangerous are the same people who sell you processed sugar which is the leading cause of heart disease , this is also blamed on Tobacco.

The people who destroy all things natural naturally want to blame nature for everything. Think about it.

I have been smoking for 30 years and I am always healthy and I never use doctors , I haven't used fluoride for 30 years and I never eat sugar . lets see who lives a longer happier life .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did Canada Legalize Bestiality? 1 hr MATRIARCH 2
News Essar Steel Algoma and the three amigos!Mexican... 2 hr Krazy 1
News Wellington-Halton Hills MPP Arnott: Wishing eve... 2 hr fat cat eh Ted 1
USA vs Canada in war who would win . (Sep '10) 3 hr John Adams 25
U.S./Mexico Border 11 hr Chapo 2
News Community Calendar, Feb. 6-16 (Feb '15) 15 hr Canada Day eh 5
News Canadians 'happy at home' when it comes to trav... 18 hr nothing beats Canada 2
More from around the web