Press release for $hitler's List video

Posted in the Canada Forum

Flash Gordon

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Jan 28, 2013
In response to accusations of antisemitism, the author of $hitler's List, Gordon Warren, has released a YouTube video which explains the contents of the poster and why it was created.
http://www.wireservice.ca/index.php...
Vivek Golikeri

Hollywood, FL

#3 Mar 10, 2013
Warren may not have intended to incite hate against Jews, but the choice of terms like "Shitler's List" and the phrase "final solution" somewhere in the pamphlet was very ill-advised. The flavor of the pamphlet creates a patina of villainizing Jews.

Technically, the poster does not qualify under Canada's incitement laws. Yet I can see why someone who does not know Warren can conclude that he went after Jewry rather than just that clique.

If I were going against a black politicians and shady blacks working with him, I would simply damn his deeds. But if I used terms like "jungle savages" or "lynching" in a poster, what do you expect the black community to think?
fed Up

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Mar 10, 2013
Hollywood "Holo-wood" makes billions of $ in Holocaust movies like if anyone else really gives a flying ---- of the Zionist news media. The world already has issues to address and 3 billion people live in poor poverty, history is history man. People are concerned with getting food on their table these days than listening to rich Jews whine about Holocaust when in fact the Jewish state of Israel is busy kicking Palestinians out of their abodes and sometimes murdering them in the process.
truthseeker

Anonymous Proxy

#5 Mar 15, 2013
Flash Gordon wrote:
In response to accusations of antisemitism, the author of $hitler's List, Gordon Warren, has released a YouTube video which explains the contents of the poster and why it was created.
http://www.wireservice.ca/index.php...
those damn greedy joohs...topix mod thinks the jooh word is offensive.
Bronze

Torrance, CA

#6 Mar 16, 2013
fed Up wrote:
Hollywood "Holo-wood" makes billions of $ in Holocaust movies like if anyone else really gives a flying ---- of the Zionist news media. The world already has issues to address and 3 billion people live in poor poverty, history is history man. People are concerned with getting food on their table these days than listening to rich Jews whine about Holocaust when in fact the Jewish state of Israel is busy kicking Palestinians out of their abodes and sometimes murdering them in the process.
you are a stupid Muslim dirtbag

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Future Shop closing all stores across Canada, r... 6 hr shoulda been sale... 1
News Ken Dryden's futuristic classroom a cross-Canad... 6 hr know and see 1
News Another one bites the dust? (Nov '08) 6 hr lucky so much roa... 5
Poll Stop Muslim Immigration to Canada ? (Sep '12) 16 hr Polaris 100
News Local food costs more for good reason: Halton f... Sat cannot eat concrete 1
News Sikh religion viewed unfavorably in B.C. (May '09) Sat trying 11,054
Canada isn't safe place for me also. even in Ot... Sat santro 5
More from around the web