Is China Western Canada's new best friend?

Feb 8, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Vancouver Sun

Two Chinese little boys perform a lion dance at a temple fair to celebrate the Lunar New Year of Rabbit on February 4, 2011 in Beijing, China.

Comments
141 - 160 of 769 Comments Last updated Apr 7, 2013

“Fair & Balanced”

Since: Jul 12

wherever there's a mine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153
Feb 20, 2013
 
Zenom wrote:
==========
Australia's "No thanks" to China's resource grab
==========
Chinese SOE aluminum Chinalco's $19.5 billion bid to buy part of the Australian mining giant Rio Tinto has Aussies in a fit.
"Once in the spider's parlor, the fly doesn't often get out," Australia's former Treasury head John Stone said
Extremely upset over its failed bid, China slapped a 11 year jail term to Stern Hu, senior Rio executive in China
==========
CCP Rules by BRUTE Force and LIES (By Hooks or By Crooks)
==========
Zenom
Open your eyes slopehead & you lying puss sack

Rio Tinto is Majority British (85% FTSE) Minority Australian (15% ASX)- would have to pass British foreign investment board as Chinkalco were buying RIO British shares -$14b worth. Deal was to stop BHP buying Rio & then giving BHP power over prices rather than Chinese gov't. Bow to the white man chink.

Chinkalco year earlier pulled out of joint ventures with Rio (CRTX).
Insane or what

Victoria, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#154
Feb 20, 2013
 
chefboy812 wrote:
<quoted text>
Open your eyes slopehead & you lying puss sack
Rio Tinto is Majority British (85% FTSE) Minority Australian (15% ASX)- would have to pass British foreign investment board as Chinkalco were buying RIO British shares -$14b worth. Deal was to stop BHP buying Rio & then giving BHP power over prices rather than Chinese gov't. Bow to the white man chink.
Chinkalco year earlier pulled out of joint ventures with Rio (CRTX).
You sound like you need an attitude adjustment. The earlier commenter with the screamer Chinese girlfriend into giving him enemas would make a perfect teacher for you. If would be funny to see you strapped into a stock in her dungeon and give you some BDSM. She will ball gag you, give you an enema, stick a butt plug in your ass, and use your crotch as a soccer ball. You like that "man bitch"? Does a petite Asian chick giving you BDSM in a dominatrix turn you on!? LOL!
Toad or not to Toad

Victoria, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155
Feb 20, 2013
 
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP wrote:
<quoted text>
So your "Mayan Prophecy" about the end of the world didn't pan out, eh?
I applaud the entertainment value of your pre-emptive grovelling. Very funny! Especially amusing is the enormous weakness it reveals, and the immoral predictability of pathetic obsession with self-preservation (where it is clearly unwarranted and best neglected).
Indeed you are a born toady.
Have a nice day.
Real life history and various fiction often depict the villain leaders and their minions as always falling before the onslaught of the forces of good. That maybe true. but to resist an evil empire and all its agents is really hard work. It is really messy work and not at all pleasant. If the collaborators and the leaders get hauled before a victors' court tribunal to answer for their actions or lack of action, you can always claim you were just following orders. Your guilt can't be as great as those who gave you the orders. You're not a leader, just their more innocent errand boy.
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156
Feb 20, 2013
 
Toad or not to Toad wrote:
<quoted text>
Real life history and various fiction often depict the villain leaders and their minions as always falling before the onslaught of the forces of good. That maybe true. but to resist an evil empire and all its agents is really hard work. It is really messy work and not at all pleasant. If the collaborators and the leaders get hauled before a victors' court tribunal to answer for their actions or lack of action, you can always claim you were just following orders. Your guilt can't be as great as those who gave you the orders. You're not a leader, just their more innocent errand boy.
Yes toady weakling, tell us of the pride and superiority your grovelling obviously affirms!

Nothing like giving up ahead of the contest to avoid all that "really hard work", eh?

Good luck saving your own skin, you are useless for anything more, obviously!

HA HA HA HA HA HA!
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157
Feb 20, 2013
 
Toad or not to Toad wrote:
<quoted text>
Real life history and various fiction often depict the villain leaders and their minions as always falling before the onslaught of the forces of good. That maybe true. but to resist an evil empire and all its agents is really hard work. It is really messy work and not at all pleasant. If the collaborators and the leaders get hauled before a victors' court tribunal to answer for their actions or lack of action, you can always claim you were just following orders. Your guilt can't be as great as those who gave you the orders. You're not a leader, just their more innocent errand boy.
Yes, by giving up before the contest begins you can avoid all that "really hard work", eh?

Good luck saving your own skin, it seems you are fit for nothing more, so stick with it.
Google

Central District, Hong Kong

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#158
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

how does so much ignorance still exist LOL
I hope most of the people who post on this site are in their mid 40s or above...
it'd be a scary thing to think our young generation is still so ignorant ...

“Fair & Balanced”

Since: Jul 12

wherever there's a mine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#159
Feb 21, 2013
 
Insane or what wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like you need an attitude adjustment. The earlier commenter with the screamer Chinese girlfriend into giving him enemas would make a perfect teacher for you. If would be funny to see you strapped into a stock in her dungeon and give you some BDSM. She will ball gag you, give you an enema, stick a butt plug in your ass, and use your crotch as a soccer ball. You like that "man bitch"? Does a petite Asian chick giving you BDSM in a dominatrix turn you on!? LOL!
I remember when an attitude adjustment was a cane over the hands at school.

Except for you watching sounds like a regular Saturday night. This is free right?
MalbarCACA Controllers

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161
Feb 21, 2013
 
chefboy812 wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember when an attitude adjustment was a cane over the hands at school.
Except for you watching sounds like a regular Saturday night. This is free right?
Too late now the whole world knows.
Zenom

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162
Feb 21, 2013
 
==========
China's "Anchored Babies" in Canada
==========
China avoids direct confrontation with Canada - but there are quite suspicious 'Sneaky Act' committed by Chinese

Taking advantages of the kind hearted of Canadian, there are an unsually sharp increase of 'Chinese tourists' who just happened to travel in Canda & have their babies delivered in well cared Canadian hospitals with ZERO cost !!!

Futhermore, under current Canadian law, these 'Chinese babies' are automatically Canadian by birth right - So they came back to Canada anytime in the future - such as studying in university at 'Canadian cost' which is subsided by government

However, the law is changed to stop the loop hole!

Another Chinese Sneaky Act is that there are more n more "Confucius Institutes" all over Canada - Well, as long as they don't do anything illegal, these suspicious institutions can freely operate - But they are under watchful eyes of RCMP

==========
CCP Rules by BRUTE Force and LIES (By Hooks or By Crooks)
==========
Zenom

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163
Feb 21, 2013
 
Disgruntled Tourist wrote:
I was on vacation in Canada and I wanted to catch a train, so I asked the local peons where one could catch a train and they pointed me to the railroad station. When I got there all I saw was a bunch of about 200 nude men lined up really close behind each other making train noises. Is this what catching a train is in Canada ? They called themselves the gay express. I am very worried, everywhere I go in Canada there seems to be more gay themed things. Its a very gay place.
Sounds like you've got a case of closet-ness? Maybe you should've joined in? CHOO CHOO!
HawaiisFinest

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164
Feb 21, 2013
 
Disgruntled Tourist wrote:
"I was on vacation in Canada and I wanted to catch a train, so I asked the local peons where one could catch a train and they pointed me to the railroad station. When I got there all I saw was a bunch of about 200 nude men lined up really close behind each other making train noises. Is this what catching a train is in Canada ? They called themselves the gay express. I am very worried, everywhere I go in Canada there seems to be more gay themed things. Its a very gay place."

Yes, labeling homosexuality as a mental disorder until 2001 shows the world China is ready to take control and be a world leader LMFAO:p

The PLA seems to have really warmed up to the new open-mindedness though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
TexasNative

Wichita Falls, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#165
Feb 21, 2013
 
Western Canada IS China.
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#166
Feb 21, 2013
 
TexasNative wrote:
Western Canada IS China.
No, east China will be given to Canada, Hong Kong and shanghai and shenzen provinces back to uk, and the rest left for the Chinese, as long as they keep paying their taxes to our countries, UK, USA, Canada. The war is inevitable, and China will be defeated and split
General Franco of Spain

Budva, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167
Feb 21, 2013
 
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, east China will be given to Canada, Hong Kong and shanghai and shenzen provinces back to uk, and the rest left for the Chinese, as long as they keep paying their taxes to our countries, UK, USA, Canada. The war is inevitable, and China will be defeated and split
But UK is run by Jeiwsh International Banker ROTHSCHILD for last 200 years.
Do you know that?

And who do you think run Bank of England?
Jews..
The biggest enemy of British are Jewish Bankers.
They destroy economy of Spain.
Those Jews only know how to destroy...
TexasNative

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168
Feb 22, 2013
 
General Franco of Spain wrote:
<quoted text>But UK is run by Jeiwsh International Banker ROTHSCHILD for last 200 years.
Do you know that?

And who do you think run Bank of England?
Jews..
The biggest enemy of British are Jewish Bankers.
They destroy economy of Spain.
Those Jews only know how to destroy...
Really dude..... Better then than the Chinese.
CHINA WANTS YOUR STUFF

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169
Feb 22, 2013
 
Simple. They only want to use up all Canada's resources to build up their grorious mother land.
Beware Canada.
CHINA WANTS YOUR STUFF

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#170
Feb 22, 2013
 
i just came wrote:
i just came back from china. i feel australia is the best western friend of china. australians are more acceptable than anyboy else from west in china.
A Chinese general just said he would destroy Australia with nucleur bombs if they join forces with the "west". Nice way to treat your best friend hey ... You ever talk to any Australians what they think of Chinese. You couldn't be more wrong ...
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172
Feb 22, 2013
 
CHINA WANTS YOUR STUFF wrote:
<quoted text>
A Chinese general just said he would destroy Australia with nucleur bombs if they join forces with the "west". Nice way to treat your best friend hey ... You ever talk to any Australians what they think of Chinese. You couldn't be more wrong ...
If China nuked Australia, Britain would nuke the crap out of China, every city
Jesus

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#173
Feb 22, 2013
 
CHINA WANTS YOUR STUFF wrote:
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com /videos/video.php?v=wshh3BI470 8zS3J35O86
Here is your friend Canada
That makes me mad.
Crappy World

Victoria, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174
Feb 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

straa wrote:
<quoted text>
If China nuked Australia, Britain would nuke the crap out of China, every city
The world is a piece of shit and I would like to become world dictator of the New World Order like Emperor Palpatine and Darth Vader ruled the Evil Galactic Empire. This planet deserves it. Like Alex Jones on the Prison Planet conspiracy radio show, everyone will become a prisoner.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Canada Forum right now

Search the Canada Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Rhinoplasty (Jan '14) 1 hr ashleydcompton 3
Canada, a country of Strangers 4 hr EmpireEarth 1
Learn about invasive species next week at Oakvi... 5 hr election-campaign cash 1
Share a good site of good quality handbags,shoe... 5 hr Kery Ela 13
Direct mailing 7 hr Helen Clair 1
UPDATED Environment Canada issues weather advis... 9 hr air 1
Traitors in the Federal Govnt. 9 hr EmpireEarth 1
•••
•••