Jane

Ottawa, Canada

#24 Feb 10, 2013
If we didnt have immigration we would be the rich country we once were. Its immigration that is killing us and driving up our taxes, housing, food costs, etc. Its also the reason why there is NO REAL JOB CREATION in canada other than alberta for the pasty 20 years. We were not having babies in 1985 and we were fine then. Look at Japan they have a lower birth rate than canada and they have a 1% immigration rate. Its all propoganda to drive down the wages, impoverish the local white people, kill unions, and make the banks and super rich richer. The more chinese and indians that come the more damage to our standard of living and culture- it will be rich and poor with no middle class as they all pay minimum wage. I used to live in vancouver and some wages were 30 an hour and now are 8 an hour as the employer is chinese or indian. These people do not have the same mentality of north americans, they are very very greedy and cheap!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#25 Feb 10, 2013
Hello World

Pickering, Canada

#26 Feb 13, 2013
stop stealing our women wrote:
you know yellow fever?
being an Asian man in Canada is humiliating and insulting too.
White guys are taking our women. we don't have a chance of getting any women.
therefore, Canada must stop immigration and stop stealing our women.
i hope our women (Asian women) all get deported back to our own countries so that we can have a chance.
We take your women? I highly doubt that, maybe for a night but long term? Asian people have ZERO personality, work on that.

Imagine having kids with an Asian girl?

Me "Hey son, wanna go out front and play hockey?"

My Asian son "Ching Chong Math homework"

No Thank You. Most people in Canada want white children imo.

Since: Mar 08

Canada

#27 Feb 14, 2013
Born in Canada wrote:
I was born in Canada, educated with both a degree and post graduate training, certificates and have sociable personality yet I have been marginally employed because the immigrants that come to this country will be hired over me being a white male (a bad thing today). I can not even get an interview and have already lived along the poverty line my entire life so far, especially during University to be able to get good grades. It is impossible to live a normal life let alone think about starting a family. This country is a flipping joke and has betrayed its own born citizens. No wonder there is supposedly no "culture" in this country when the government turns a blind eye to its native "citizens".
If you could not even get an interview, maybe you should work on your resume.
Mike

North Bay, Canada

#28 Feb 14, 2013
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#29 Feb 14, 2013
Jane wrote:
If we didnt have immigration we would be the rich country we once were. Its immigration that is killing us and driving up our taxes, housing, food costs, etc. Its also the reason why there is NO REAL JOB CREATION in canada other than alberta for the pasty 20 years. We were not having babies in 1985 and we were fine then. Look at Japan they have a lower birth rate than canada and they have a 1% immigration rate. Its all propoganda to drive down the wages, impoverish the local white people, kill unions, and make the banks and super rich richer. The more chinese and indians that come the more damage to our standard of living and culture- it will be rich and poor with no middle class as they all pay minimum wage. I used to live in vancouver and some wages were 30 an hour and now are 8 an hour as the employer is chinese or indian. These people do not have the same mentality of north americans, they are very very greedy and cheap!!!!!!!!!!
whatever white trash... you forgot to mention we were a rich country because we spent MORE MONEY than we had... to create a over inflated lifestyle at the same time not having enough kids to pay our debts, keep the economy going, or take care of our old...

you are just blaming others because you did not work hard, or educate yourself properly there are tons of skilled jobs and even manual labor type jobs in Alberta....

but I suspect you want a cushy job where you get paid lots to talk and do nothing like you have done your whole life
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#30 Feb 14, 2013
btw Japan?

they are a dying nation and needed to open up to immigration long ago...

Though the demographic shift is moving at what appears to be a glacial speed, Japan will have hit a watershed moment in 2048, according to the latest estimates, when the population level is expected to sink below 100 million for the first time, a sizable dip compared to the 128.6 million logged in 2010. But it will be the disproportionate makeup of age groups that will likely stretch the country’s social welfare systems far into unknown territory, when the country’s younger, shrinking population has to accommodate the older, burgeoning age bracket.

The sluggish birth rate is the main reason for this growing disparity. It is unable to keep pace with the accelerating number of annual deaths, which recently reached the highest tally since 1968. The country has struggled to replenish its retiring work force with sprightly young adults since the mid 1990s, with stricter immigration policies in place than in other countries doing little to help increase the numbers of younger people.

The working-age population, defined as those between 15 to 64 years of age, has been on the downward slope since 1996, according to the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications. The research institute, which last conducted a report in 2006, forecasts that in 2060 only 44.1 million people will fall within the working age bracket, or about half of the population.
http://blogs.wsj.com/japanrealtime/2012/01/30...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#31 Feb 14, 2013
what you should be complaining about is these Baby Boomers who have had it good their whole lives...

not retiring when they should

because in North America... the average one should be white and most likely did not save money.... and now are having to extend their working years
Jenna Sjvelch Heinzberg

Germany

#32 Feb 14, 2013
You need to get a job loser. My cousin was born in Canada and she worked hard and now works at the Top 5 accounting firms. Canadians are inheritenly lazy and the country is cursed because the rednecks refused to save 6 million Jews from the Nazis. I hope you all goyim suffer 6 million lives and 6 million Jews cannot be replaced. You shall suffer the fate of the Palestinian dogs.
Hun

Duncan, Canada

#33 Feb 14, 2013
Jenna Sjvelch Heinzberg wrote:
You need to get a job loser. My cousin was born in Canada and she worked hard and now works at the Top 5 accounting firms. Canadians are inheritenly lazy and the country is cursed because the rednecks refused to save 6 million Jews from the Nazis. I hope you all goyim suffer 6 million lives and 6 million Jews cannot be replaced. You shall suffer the fate of the Palestinian dogs.
If you are a representive of the Jews then Hitler did not kill enough.
alexander

Chicago, IL

#34 Feb 14, 2013
racist

Location hidden

#35 Feb 14, 2013
Jews have once again put themselves in an unfavorable light in front of the rest of the world. Their double standard on genocide has been more than enough to do this, and soon they will be doing alot more then changing their last names to hide. Both Muslims and Jews are pathetic!!!
Jan

Ottawa, Canada

#36 Feb 25, 2013
Who cares what u think your not canadian. I am a first settler family here the true canadian!!!!!!!!And I am a lawyer's daughter not some bum and yes I have worked very hard that is why we have the country we have due to the hard work of my ancestors who made my country!!!!Idiot!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#37 Jul 7, 2013
Janice wrote:
I would like to start a debate on something dear to my heart. I am canadian born and I out of work since last year. My friends are also canadian women who are also out of work since last year. We are all educated and highly skilled but immigrants are being hired over us in the city of ottawa. We are being left behind. Two of use are bilingual but that still doesnt help. Its highly insulting when a foreign person whose new to canada gets a job over us when we are canadian. We are the age range of 38-45...
you white? then you aint Canadian now get off my soil! you are illegals and Canada is a Asian native country!quit your whining and go back to Europe!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#38 Jul 7, 2013
alberta shortage of farm workers GOOD! hope you honky illegal bastards hookers pigs all combined die of famine! have fun shitting an empty stomach of diarrhea you illegal white diseased discusting cracker get off our land!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#42 Jul 7, 2013
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
thats because you cry baby whites have bankrupted your western countries...
only reason why Canada isnt worst off is because we have massive amounts of resources...
btw a degree and post graduate training certificates is not as good as these immigrants coming here on a points system with their PHDs
to top it off living a inflated high standard of living we westerners have been running up our nations credit card bills...
and not having enough kids
we basically need these immigrants to wipe your whiney a$$$$es as they change your adult diapers,
and to pay taxes... to help pay down our debt we as Canadians had no problem to run up...
thats why our country needs these immigrants and Investments from countries like China...
as you can see from the whiney babies crying about employment where in Alberta or further north in our Provinces, they cant find enough people to work
we have massive amounts of resources 89% of the country untouched, we have neither the people or the people willing to work nor the money to properly take advantage of them
ALL THEY DO IS CAUSE A SHITHOLE WHEREVER THEY GO LOOK AT MANITOBA AND CALGARY LOOK AT QUEBEC! LOOK AT THE EURO DEBT CRISIS LOOK AT USA'S 17TRILLION DOLLAR DEBT OWING TO CHINESE. WHITES SHOULD ALL GET OFF NON WHITE LANDS THEY CAUSE POLLUTION OIL SPILLS AND DESTROY ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING ! THEY ARE ALL THIEVES AND LEECHES TO SOCIETY JUST LOOK AT THE CANADIAN CENSUS TO GET THE BIGGER PICTURE!AND UNDERSTANDING BECAUSE THE CENSUS DOESNT LIE AND NOR DOES THE WELLFARE AND HEALTHCARE OF WHO IS EXHAUSTING IT!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#44 Jul 7, 2013
BOYCOTT ALL ILLEGAL WHITE CRACKERS DO NOT HIRE THEM DO NOT PROVIDE SERVICE FOR THEM DO NOT SELL FUCK ALL TO THEM DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM .AS FOR MEXICANS THEY SHOULD NOT FARM AND PROVIDE FOOD FEEDING THE ENEMY WHICH CALLS THEM BEANERS!!!!!!!SERIOUSLY WHY WOULD ANYONE PROVIDE FOOD ON THE TABLE FOR A RACE WHO OPPRESSES THEM AND EVERY OTHER NON WHITE RACE THATS JUST PLAIN FOOLISH.........

Location hidden

#46 Jul 7, 2013
FACT wrote:
<quoted text>ALL THEY DO IS CAUSE A SHITHOLE WHEREVER THEY GO LOOK AT MANITOBA AND CALGARY LOOK AT QUEBEC! LOOK AT THE EURO DEBT CRISIS LOOK AT USA'S 17TRILLION DOLLAR DEBT OWING TO CHINESE. WHITES SHOULD ALL GET OFF NON WHITE LANDS THEY CAUSE POLLUTION OIL SPILLS AND DESTROY ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING ! THEY ARE ALL THIEVES AND LEECHES TO SOCIETY JUST LOOK AT THE CANADIAN CENSUS TO GET THE BIGGER PICTURE!AND UNDERSTANDING BECAUSE THE CENSUS DOESNT LIE AND NOR DOES THE WELLFARE AND HEALTHCARE OF WHO IS EXHAUSTING IT!
STUPID PIG! THAT'S THE RESULT OF TAKING IN IMMIGRANTS. ALL YOU DO IS BLEED THE ECONOMY TO THE TUNE OF...
23 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR!!!
ALL YOU KNOW HOW TO DO IS SUCK OFF THE TEET OF YOUR HOST COUNTRIES, YOU UGLY DEGENERATE PIG, CAN'T MAKE IT ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD EXCEPT A WHITE COUNTRY. TAKE YOUR THIRD WORLD TRASHY ASS BACK TO THE DUMPS YOU CAME FROM!!!
Tasmaniac

Toronto, Canada

#48 Jul 11, 2013
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
STUPID PIG! THAT'S THE RESULT OF TAKING IN IMMIGRANTS. ALL YOU DO IS BLEED THE ECONOMY TO THE TUNE OF...
23 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR!!!
ALL YOU KNOW HOW TO DO IS SUCK OFF THE TEET OF YOUR HOST COUNTRIES, YOU UGLY DEGENERATE PIG, CAN'T MAKE IT ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD EXCEPT A WHITE COUNTRY. TAKE YOUR THIRD WORLD TRASHY ASS BACK TO THE DUMPS YOU CAME FROM!!!
Spoken like a true uneducated bigot. Canada would trade you in a second.

Location hidden

#49 Jul 12, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true uneducated bigot. Canada would trade you in a second.
And keep you? BABY EATER!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melbourne world's most liveable city, Damascus ... (Aug '13) 2 min NZ for gay marriage 43
WPS overstaffed and inefficient: Fraser Institute 2 hr other issues 1
Vote-counting glitches raise concerns for munic... 3 hr welcome 2 movie 1984 1
Opposition MPs say Chong's reform bill evidence... 3 hr Top 100 Lobbyists... 1
Franklin Expedition: Very British Cannibals 3 hr British Cannibal ... 7
Canada ratifies China investment deal, may help... 3 hr RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 22
a Million in Salaries 2 Acton via Lotto 2010 el... (Sep '10) 4 hr Gtown guy-wins-1-... 12
•••

Canada People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••