'White supremacist' puts a genteel fa...

'White supremacist' puts a genteel face on racism

There are 298 comments on the National Post story from Aug 15, 2010, titled 'White supremacist' puts a genteel face on racism. In it, National Post reports that:

Paul Fromm, Canada First Immigration Reform Committee director, talks to the media during a protest against the rescue of Tamils, at CFB Esquimalt in Victoria, B.C., on Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Post.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#165 Nov 26, 2012
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
I liked Huntsman
and Ron Paul...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qOgg0LdgTD0XX
Al Gore would have been a total disaster, with all his climate change scams the US economy would be even worse off. I think Huntsman is too much of a globalist, I wouldn't trust anyone that was an Obama appointment. I like Ron Paul, but am not totally sure about some of his foreign policy ideas. One thing that people tend to forget about George W Bush, due to his polarizing foreign policies, is his domestic policies were very liberal. He governed with the Democrats more than with the Republicans as far as domestic spending was concerned. Many of the people in his administration were somewhat left leaning in their political beliefs. One of the few conservative things he did do was his tax cuts, which I think was viewed to be almost as controversial as the "war on terror". His moderate liberal policies didn't help the economy, which has been used against the Republicans ever since. Now if we examine Obama's policies, they could be compared to a teenager on a spending spree, with his parents credit card.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#167 Nov 26, 2012
Hellywood wrote:
You have bad credit. Stop talking about credit. Thank you.
You've never had credit, outside of your dealings with your drug dealer and the guy that smuggles booze on to the reservation on Sundays. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#168 Nov 26, 2012
Hellywood wrote:
<quoted text>
Shuddup retread! Suey! Hockey puck puke! Suey!
Unless someone is a commie or an anti white racist bigot, you lash out without reason or provocation, with dim witted ad hominems. A sign of your utter lack of maturity. I suppose that's simply all the level of conversation and interaction you have with other people, when your only human exposure is working the fry vats.
<¦-0

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#170 Nov 26, 2012
Hellywood wrote:
You have bad credit. Stop talking about credit. Thank you.
You have no credibility. Just stop talking. Thank you.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#172 Nov 26, 2012
Hellywood wrote:
You are a balding creep. I like how you keep making negative references to Aboriginals. You are disgusting. You racist hump!
Nah, I'm just making negative references about you.:)

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#175 Nov 26, 2012
Edit *will leave topix* typo laughing too hard!:)
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#176 Nov 27, 2012
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Al Gore would have been a total disaster, with all his climate change scams the US economy would be even worse off. I think Huntsman is too much of a globalist, I wouldn't trust anyone that was an Obama appointment. I like Ron Paul, but am not totally sure about some of his foreign policy ideas. One thing that people tend to forget about George W Bush, due to his polarizing foreign policies, is his domestic policies were very liberal. He governed with the Democrats more than with the Republicans as far as domestic spending was concerned. Many of the people in his administration were somewhat left leaning in their political beliefs. One of the few conservative things he did do was his tax cuts, which I think was viewed to be almost as controversial as the "war on terror". His moderate liberal policies didn't help the economy, which has been used against the Republicans ever since. Now if we examine Obama's policies, they could be compared to a teenager on a spending spree, with his parents credit card.

unfortunately for you americans unable to come to a consensus on climate change, here is one reason you are losing to the Chinese...

so while americans are infighting about climate change...

and wont sign Kyoto... China messes around on Kyoto protocol helping to keep the USA from ratifying it

all in the while ramping up their green energy technology

case in point their dumping of solar panels into the USA these days

and this...

Looking at some of America's trade beefs, however, one gets the impression that the problem is not that China doesn't play by the rules, it is that China knows the rules all too well - and how to stretch them without breaking them. Trade Representative Kirk's report to congress is an exhaustive, 127-page record of informed Chinese engagement - plus a certain amount of calculated footdragging - in every aspect of its implementation of its WTO accession obligations.

The most conspicuous example of China's ability to game the international system creatively is in the area of environmental investments and subsidies.

China was an informed and enthusiastic customer of the United Nation's Clean Development Mechanism (CDM), which funneled investment to clean energy projects in developing countries that provided offset credits to polluters in industrialized countries under the Kyoto Treaty.

Indeed, one reason China will be sorry to see the Kyoto system sink beneath the waves is that the PRC had a profitable business - with perhaps $1 billion in annual revenues - helping the developed world with its greenhouse gas offset problem.

China aggressively worked the green economy cash register. Its persistent presence atop the CDM league tables for wind and hydro projects became a matter of envy and resentment, some of it just (in the area of dodgy statistics on hydro projects) and some less just (the United Nations decided to impute artificial electricity tariffs that disqualified a passel of wind projects).

The PRC was also accused of cynically gaming the expensive attempts to put a cap on production of HFC-23, a by-product of (ironically) environmentally friendly refrigerant and a particularly powerful greenhouse gas: it built refrigerant factories that produced HFC-23 as a by-product, factories that seemed to be mostly in the business of destroying HFC-23 and selling the lucrative offset credits it obtained in return to Europe.[2]

The interesting point here is that China was "playing by the rules" and, indeed understood them as well as anybody else in the game.

Beyond Kyoto, the World Trade Organization has another potential loophole for the environmental business contained in Article 20 of the WTO's enabling treaty, the General Agreement on Trades and Tariffs, otherwise known as GATT XX.

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/China_Business/M...

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#177 Nov 28, 2012
Hellywood wrote:
You are a balding creep. I like how you keep making negative references to Aboriginals. You are disgusting. You racist hump!
You are an inbred mongrel with a hair lip and a cleft palette. I like how you keep making racist comments about Asians, East Indians, Latinos, Whites, Blacks, gays, women, all while accusing everyone else of being racist

Tell us Dr.Assfacts, do you like being an intellectually dishonest loser?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#179 Nov 28, 2012
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>You are an inbred mongrel with a hair lip and a cleft palette. I like how you keep making racist comments about Asians, East Indians, Latinos, Whites, Blacks, gays, women, all while accusing everyone else of being racist
Tell us Dr.Assfacts, do you like being an intellectually dishonest loser?
Don't forget the big hemorrhoid on his lower lip.
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#180 Nov 28, 2012
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no credibility. Just stop talking. Thank you.
...well...He has the right to...babble,babble,here...eh..

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#181 Nov 29, 2012
Hellywood wrote:
Strike 3 Yoda. I would fear me as well. I'm your daddy!
Someone needs to teach how to scroll in these forums. I responded, AGAIN, while you pussied out like the little bitchboy you've always been.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#182 Nov 29, 2012
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget the big hemorrhoid on his lower lip.
I thought that blob on his shoulders was the hemorrhoid.
paul shykora ARTs

Calgary, Canada

#183 Nov 29, 2012
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone needs to teach how to scroll in these forums. I responded, AGAIN, while you pussied out like the little bitchboy you've always been.
....HOW would you's ACT Here...if you used you's REAL-NAME....eh...???...

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#184 Nov 29, 2012
paul shykora ARTs wrote:
<quoted text>....HOW would you's ACT Here...if you used you's REAL-NAME....eh...???...
Hellwood is not a real name either Paul.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#185 Nov 29, 2012
Hellywood wrote:
Strike 3 Yoda. I would fear me as well. I'm your daddy!
The only thing you know about being "daddy", is what you learned about from the vagabond drifter that sired you, with that whore of a mother of yours. Oh wait I forgot you never met the bastard did you? Well I guess that means your clueless on that topic. You ain't anybody's daddy, you buffoon. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#187 Nov 30, 2012
Hellywood wrote:
Who's your daddy Chad? That's right! You got it. Everyone chant: Who's your.... Daddy! Who's your... Daddy! Bwhahahaha. Punked again paco!
Let me reiterate, you're jealous because nobody claims to be yours. If that question was asked to the entire country of Canada, the only thing that would be heard, is an extremely loud droning sound of crickets, at approximately 120 decibels. So I guess that makes you a little bastard in more ways than one. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#189 Nov 30, 2012
Hellywood wrote:
Actually, my dad has been on vacation for the last month. Now I miss him. Thanks Chad! Oh well, he'll be back soon. As for you.... Guess what? WHO'S YOUR DADDY?!!! Suey!
Is he the one that's been boinking your mom, but won't put a ring on here finger. That's funny, but he'll let you call him daddy, LMAO!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#191 Nov 30, 2012
Hellywood wrote:
Chad. Who. Is. Your. Daddy?*clap clap clap* Who's your daddy?*clap clap clap* Punked again Paco Chad!
He's the one, that would have told that ditch pig mother of yours to shove off. <¦-o
PAUL SHYKORA ARTs

Calgary, Canada

#192 Nov 30, 2012
...well..I's a ...simple..WHITE-MAN,here..hil lbilly and Proud,tooooooooooooooooooo booooot...redneck yodeling...eh..

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#193 Nov 30, 2012
PAUL SHYKORA ARTs wrote:
...well..I's a ...simple..WHITE-MAN,here..hil lbilly and Proud,tooooooooooooooooooo booooot...redneck yodeling...eh..
Nothing wrong with that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sikh religion viewed unfavorably in B.C. (May '09) 7 hr Reena 11,066
News Inside the mind of an IS sympathizer 7 hr Sgt Ima Syko - SW... 3
News Canada's history 'warts and all' 15 hr Brain Pilaster - Con 9
News Bros. Landreth to play Bluesfest stage on Sunday 15 hr Rodney BlueBalls 1
News Nuisance bears on rise 15 hr Sam 1
News Canada-U.S. relations 'significantly better' on... 16 hr Sam 1
News Halton families have fun in the sun 16 hr news for you 1
More from around the web