Idle No More: A movement for change

Idle No More: A movement for change

There are 2 comments on the Dalhousie News story from Jan 18, 2013, titled Idle No More: A movement for change. In it, Dalhousie News reports that:

An Idle No More participant at the Canadian embassy in Washington, D.C. Thirty years ago, Patricia Doyle-Bedwell sat in Dalhousie's Student Union building with four other aboriginal students discussing issues such as class, racism and indigenous rights.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dalhousie News.

Hobo

Duncan, Canada

#2 Feb 2, 2013
No country in the world is more "racist" against white people than Canada.
why

Moose Jaw, Canada

#4 Feb 6, 2013
I personally believe it is about time somebody did something , and this group is a great thing to make people aware of things that are happening in Canada.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indians will rule Canada by 2020 (Jan '11) 29 min Matilda 2,072
News From serious to schmaltzy, vote for Canada's 15... 7 hr Canuck Space Program 1
News Manitoba First Nations advocate says family ser... 11 hr The Prez of the Rez 4
Fight with furr on Carpet 14 hr edno 1
News Most print newspaper brands will be obsolete by... 22 hr Free Press Sucks ... 2
News Sikh religion viewed unfavorably in B.C. (May '09) Thu Anon 11,073
News Female Indo-Canadian lawyer defends men against... (Jan '15) Thu Anon 2
More from around the web