Dr olumba got back my Job

Dr olumba got back my Job

Posted in the Canada Forum

Dave

Montréal, Canada

#1 Mar 3, 2013
What a beautiful and amazing testimony on a good spell caster!!! after going through several testimonies about Dr Olumba
I'm Dave Texas , i have been working with an Auditing firm for over 12 years and all of a sudden my boss said he's fed up of my service and fired me and paid me off . OMG it was like the end of the world but after 3weeks of thinking and trying to start seeking for a new Job . I met a friend who introduced me to a very wonderful and great spell caster Dr Olumba , I contacted him via Email & Phone calls , You won't believe he only asked for my Full Name & Info about my Boss and also told me to smile 3times and assured me he will solve the problem in 48hours
He promised me that my Boss will call me back less than 3days my boss called me back and after 3 days again i got a Promotion has the new Regional Manager to he's new Branch in El Paso Texas with Good Pay / Salary . Thanks allot to Dr Olumba WHO made me get my job back & the promotion . if you need help from the spell caster here is he's email & Phone: [email protected] mail.com +2348169108089

Dave (Texas )

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 9 reasons Canada's crime rate is falling 59 min there 2
How do you like Canadian border customs? (Jul '12) Sun cts 37
News CPT101351607_high.jpg Sun Frump 1
News Canada plunging toward an elevator crisis? a We... Sun Can U see 1
News Canada plunging toward an elevator crisis? 'We'... Sun Otis Redwing 2
News Crumbling, crowded Milton courthouse an 'unmiti... Sat lotsa lies told t... 1
Canada isn't safe place for me also. even in Ot... (Mar '15) Sat santro 31
More from around the web