Floyd

Toronto, Canada

#169 Mar 19, 2013
irrelevent

United States

#170 Mar 19, 2013
When the New World Order is revealed as the sole world government, it would not matter one bit who and what you are, or where you or anyone is from. Everyone without exception on this planet to get with the program or be swept aside in a not so nice way. When the NWO World Government is on line, your own words out of your mouths will be, "Yes Sir, how high do you want me to jump sir!"
Cana

Burnaby, Canada

#171 Mar 19, 2013
irrelevent wrote:
When the New World Order is revealed as the sole world government, it would not matter one bit who and what you are, or where you or anyone is from. Everyone without exception on this planet to get with the program or be swept aside in a not so nice way. When the NWO World Government is on line, your own words out of your mouths will be, "Yes Sir, how high do you want me to jump sir!"
The economy works.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#172 Mar 19, 2013
Cana wrote:
The whites are full of it, the blacks are willing to talk about it!
You're a clueless slant eyed idiot!

Location hidden

#173 Mar 19, 2013
irrelevent wrote:
Another merchant of paranoia

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#175 Mar 20, 2013
Cana the zipperhead wrote:
The whites are full of it, the blacks are willing to talk about it!
Is that what the word on the streets of Beijing is, little commie.
<-o
Real African

Stourbridge, UK

#176 Mar 20, 2013
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, If I were a black South African I would feel some animosity for the Afrikaner. However, one has to look at why apartheid was brought in. I recently had a conversation with a white South African, and we both agreed that Apartheid was fear based. I want to emphasize that to you, because you don't seem to understand that segregation is born out of fear. Africa is a dangerous place, and throughout the centuries many Afrikaners perished because of the harsh environment. Like I mentioned before, the various tribes were killing each other, as well as the Afrikaners too. They were always encroaching on the Boars. The Afrikaners learned that if they were gonna survive, then they needed to be tough. The laws that they put into place were to protect themselves Real African. Sometimes fear has a way of making people ugly, and that was just exactly what happened. Today many of those laws have been abolished, and the Afrikaner is extremely vulnerable.
I myself supported the end of Apartheid back in the 80's, as did the rest of the world. Seriously though, I had no idea, and really we should've minded our own business. Mandela was perceived to be a kind and gentle man, when he was anything but. His intentions appeared good, but we know better now. The black people of SA were NOT YET ready for Apartheid to end.
I have read you comments I hear what you are saying they were outnumbered by the Africans and yes I admit the African people they encountered were primitive but is that still an excuse to oppress them. I hate to say this but we black Africans tend to be useless at running our nations, the Afrikaners should have taught them proper and vital skills and and prepared them for eventual black rule instead they subjugated them held them back. The Afrikaners must have known they would never control South Africa forever.

Ok then let's leave the black African aside just for one moment and focus on the mixed race minority know the Coloureds in South Africa the mixed race people were very similar in culture to the whites their way of life is very much western/European they speak Afrikaans yet the poor coloureds suffered and endured many indignities not because they were seen as a threat but because of simply something they had no control over - the colour of their skin. Perhaps the Afrikaners saw as some sin and crime to treat the vibrant people coloureds with dignity and respect.

The coloureds(Mixed race South Africans) posed no threat whatsoever the Afrikaners had NOTHING to fear from them but they too were denied many rights and oppressed I spoke to a mixed race South African and he told me that during apartheid not a single Afrikaner treated him like a human being, not one treated him in a decent manner with cutesy or respect, not a single one of them expressed any sympathy for coloureds.

The Afrikaners now have the cheek to call the coloureds family, why did they not consider them family during apartheid.
PAUL shykora ARTs

Calgary, Canada

#177 Mar 20, 2013
...wrong....the WHITE/Afrikaner's ..CONTROL..some 70% of all the medium and LARGE Businees/Industries,here...Wak e-UP....eh..

Location hidden

#178 Mar 20, 2013
Real African wrote:
<quoted text>
yes I admit the African people they encountered were primitive but is that still an excuse to oppress them. I hate to say this but we black Africans tend to be useless at running our nations, the Afrikaners should have taught them proper and vital skills and and prepared them for eventual black rule instead they subjugated them held them back. The Afrikaners must have known they would never control South Africa forever.
"Is that still an excuse to suppress them"?

Are you clueless? If the Afrikaner wanted to survive, than YES!

Why on earth would anybody teach their mortal enemy to take over and rule them? You make no sense whatsoever.
PAUL shykora ARTs

Calgary, Canada

#179 Mar 20, 2013
...the WHITE's/Afrikann's....DO-CONTR OL South Africa...in business and industries,along with the ''rich''...farms....eh
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#180 Mar 20, 2013
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
"Is that still an excuse to suppress them"?
Are you clueless? If the Afrikaner wanted to survive, than YES!
Why on earth would anybody teach their mortal enemy to take over and rule them? You make no sense whatsoever.
The facts speak for themselves. During "apartheid", SA and Rhodesia were a safe, prosperous first-world powerhouses.....Now look at them. There is like 50 rapes every 10 seconds, the once mighty farms have been laid low, there is more inequality than ever and people must live like prisoners to keep from falling prey to criminal gangs. I wonder if all of those self-righteous rock stars are going to play Sun City now?
Jas

Canada

#181 Mar 20, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>The facts speak for themselves. During "apartheid", SA and Rhodesia were a safe, prosperous first-world powerhouses.....Now look at them. There is like 50 rapes every 10 seconds, the once mighty farms have been laid low, there is more inequality than ever and people must live like prisoners to keep from falling prey to criminal gangs. I wonder if all of those self-righteous rock stars are going to play Sun City now?
Who cares you Geldoff freak. Worry about your own back yard.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#182 Mar 20, 2013
HUGH JAss wrote:
<quoted text> Who cares you Geldoff freak. Worry about your own back yard.
That goes for you too, toilet paper dispencer. Stick to Pakistan, you ignorant little troll. <-o

Location hidden

#183 Mar 20, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>The facts speak for themselves. During "apartheid", SA and Rhodesia were a safe, prosperous first-world powerhouses.....Now look at them. There is like 50 rapes every 10 seconds, the once mighty farms have been laid low, there is more inequality than ever and people must live like prisoners to keep from falling prey to criminal gangs. I wonder if all of those self-righteous rock stars are going to play Sun City now?
Very true!
Real African

London, UK

#184 Mar 21, 2013
Faith wrote:
It was also a police state which was similar to Nazi Germany anyone who dared speak out against that brutal apartheid regime was imprisoned without trial the security forces were like the Gestapo there was no freedom and democracy.

Only the Europeans of South Africa enjoyed full political they even refused to give any freedom to the mixed race community who by the way are very similar to the whites.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#185 Mar 21, 2013
Real African wrote:
I am fed up with Afrikaners saying to me they are as African ,it is utter bullshit they are not and never will be, I don't want any of them claiming an African identity not in Canada,the US, Britain not anywhere.
Afrikaners are even now claiming African Canadian identity I mean what a bloody cheek, these people are Europeans and always will be.
Take a chill pill.

All you hyphenated citizens make me laugh.

Location hidden

#186 Mar 21, 2013
Real African wrote:
<quoted text>
It was also a police state which was similar to Nazi Germany anyone who dared speak out against that brutal apartheid regime was imprisoned without trial the security forces were like the Gestapo there was no freedom and democracy.
Only the Europeans of South Africa enjoyed full political they even refused to give any freedom to the mixed race community who by the way are very similar to the whites.
Oh nonsense. You liken everything white to Nazis.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#188 Mar 21, 2013
Real African wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sensing a bit of angst on your part. Are you a negro?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#189 Mar 21, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sensing a bit of angst on your part. Are you a negro?
I'm pretty sure he's a chocolate face.
Jas

Kitchener, Canada

#191 Mar 21, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sensing a bit of angst on your part. Are you a negro?
Negro? Were you born in 1812. That's such a prehistoric name to name African Americans. Burn your cross while your at it too. Moron

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buy America Act provides punishment for small C... 5 min What They Have Do... 9
Melbourne world's most liveable city, Damascus ... (Aug '13) 20 min Immigration 38
We are not alone in the universe, Canadians bel... (Jul '12) 37 min Illegal Aliens 87
Toxic waste dumped into Niagara River a threat ... 4 hr Halton do not Care 1
Franklin Expedition: Very British Cannibals 4 hr British Cannibal ... 6
Ancient Macedonian tomb,found in Amphipoli,Greece! 8 hr Macedonian 8
Please Help 9 hr Frances 1
•••

Canada People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••