Afrikaners in Canada

Posted in the Canada Forum

First Prev
of 40
Next Last
Real African

London, UK

#1 Feb 6, 2013
I am fed up with Afrikaners saying to me they are as African ,it is utter bullshit they are not and never will be, I don't want any of them claiming an African identity not in Canada,the US, Britain not anywhere.

Afrikaners are even now claiming African Canadian identity I mean what a bloody cheek, these people are Europeans and always will be.
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

#2 Feb 6, 2013
..LONG LIVE the ... of the South African...mediun and LARGE-Business/industries...eh ...(+)...yad a u u

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3 Feb 7, 2013
Real African wrote:
I am fed up with Afrikaners saying to me they are as African ,it is utter bullshit they are not and never will be, I don't want any of them claiming an African identity not in Canada,the US, Britain not anywhere.
Afrikaners are even now claiming African Canadian identity I mean what a bloody cheek, these people are Europeans and always will be.
You people have such ridiculous double standards!

Location hidden

#4 Feb 7, 2013
Thank God our government is finally allowing these people refuge. The genocide against whites in South Africa can no longer be ignored or denied. I hope that Canada will consider taking an active part in stopping the war against white people there.
Cana

Burnaby, Canada

#5 Feb 7, 2013
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
Thank God our government is finally allowing these people refuge. The genocide against whites in South Africa can no longer be ignored or denied. I hope that Canada will consider taking an active part in stopping the war against white people there.
I will gladly pay for your oneway trip hh to district 6, for a walk around!

Location hidden

#6 Feb 7, 2013
Cana wrote:
<quoted text>
I will gladly pay for your oneway trip hh to district 6, for a walk around!
Huh! District 6, which was once a war zone for Africans who fought for their so called rights...supporting Mandella and other terrorists?

These very same people now wish apartheid would come back, but you don't see them lighting tire necklaces anymore. No they won't fight the oppression their very own people are inflicting on them now. Explain that! South Africa is going to hell!

You should've of stayed in Africa while you had the chance Cana. You would fit right in with your bigotry and hatred towards white people.
Real African

Walsall, UK

#7 Feb 8, 2013
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh! District 6, which was once a war zone for Africans who fought for their so called rights...supporting Mandella and other terrorists?
These very same people now wish apartheid would come back, but you don't see them lighting tire necklaces anymore. No they won't fight the oppression their very own people are inflicting on them now. Explain that! South Africa is going to hell!
You should've of stayed in Africa while you had the chance Cana. You would fit right in with your bigotry and hatred towards white people.
Mandela was no terrorist you damn Nazi, if your people were denied basic human rights, and stripped of all dignity what would you have done, it is human nature to fight oppression if you suffer, just look at syria for example people there are fighting Assawd's brutal regime. Apartheid was Nazism enstrined in Law South Africa under the Nazikaners was a police state something you Neo Nazi types ignore. You should heve been born black in South Africa under that evil racist regime you would not have liked it I promise you that. No one likes being oppressed of subjugated

It is very easy to judge when you enjoy full rights and freedom you should try living under a dictatorship.

I recenty told an Afrikaner he was no African and that his people should stop identifying as African and that we blacks dont want his people claiming an African identity do you think I gave a dam how he felt NOPE.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#8 Feb 8, 2013
Real African wrote:
<quoted text>
Mandela was no terrorist you damn Nazi, if your people were denied basic human rights, and stripped of all dignity what would you have done, it is human nature to fight oppression if you suffer, just look at syria for example people there are fighting Assawd's brutal regime. Apartheid was Nazism enstrined in Law South Africa under the Nazikaners was a police state something you Neo Nazi types ignore. You should heve been born black in South Africa under that evil racist regime you would not have liked it I promise you that. No one likes being oppressed of subjugated
It is very easy to judge when you enjoy full rights and freedom you should try living under a dictatorship.
I recenty told an Afrikaner he was no African and that his people should stop identifying as African and that we blacks dont want his people claiming an African identity do you think I gave a dam how he felt NOPE.
dont bother these white posters are always talking violence against non white immigrants...

but when I brought up the issue of Africa and how the black people in Africa and especially in South Africa were within their rights to use violence or at the very least remove the white immigrants from their land...

they changed their tune pretty quick...

these are the same people making excuses and reasons why they think they were in their rights to take this land away from the Native Indians...

yet cry like little babies when harder working, smarter Asians come over and push them off their land

Location hidden

#9 Feb 8, 2013
Real African wrote:
<quoted text>
To: Mr. Black Nazi

Mandella and his ex-wife Winnie ARE fcking terrorists and racist bigots too. I donít care how you try and romanticize the suffering of blacks in SA, they had it way better there, then in any other place in Africa. The Afrikaners were the pioneers of that land. Long before any black from the north ever wondered in. Other than a few tribes, who were there and later killed off by northern African tribes that came in. And thatís the problem. When your people flooded in to be with whitey, they brought their savagery with them. Your peoples long standing hate for itís own kind, and murderous ways were not left behind.

It was the white man that had to mend your asses back together. Some of the most talented surgeons in the world have come out of SA because of the brutality you people inflicted on one another and still do. They gained much experience primarily from your peoples wars amongst each other. Oh, but whitey gets no thanks for anything good they ever tried to do for your people over there. Itís no bloody wonder they wanted you separate from them!

The murder rate of white SA from blacks is 100X higher than that of white on black murder. So shove your bullshite right back up your ass! So donít even bother to try and sell me on the oppression of blacks there. Now that the ANC is in rule, your people are now finding out what real oppression feels like. What a bloody shame.

The ANC leaders are now telling the white farmers that if they give 80% of their land to the government (their homes, and everything they worked their asses off for), that the genocide will stop. You people are thieves! You are a bloody disgrace! You squat were ever the hell you want regardless of who it belongs to. You are and always will be nothing but savages!

Thereís no help for your people now that the ANC is in rule. But then you always knew that, and thatís why you donít live there anymore. You are just another hypocrite and opportunist in another manís land. Just like ďRESISTENCE IS FUTILEĒ, who keeps forgetting that the Europeans are the REAL indigenous people of NORTH AMERICA!!!!

Location hidden

#10 Feb 8, 2013
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
<quoted text>
dont bother these white posters are always talking violence against non white immigrants...
but when I brought up the issue of Africa and how the black people in Africa and especially in South Africa were within their rights to use violence or at the very least remove the white immigrants from their land...
they changed their tune pretty quick...
these are the same people making excuses and reasons why they think they were in their rights to take this land away from the Native Indians...
yet cry like little babies when harder working, smarter Asians come over and push them off their land
Another idiot post from the Chinese Communist pig, who admits he is a racist and a bigot. You spend half your day, just spreading propaganda against white people.

Youíre a liar, to say the least. You are the one promoting violence against white people. Not the other way around. You are the one who is always laughing about white people getting savagely raped and murdered everywhere by non-whites.

YOUíRE A FCKING COWARD! Another opportunistic pig, who wants to reap all the benefits of living in a white manís world. HYPOCRITE. THIEVE.

Both you and that other poster are proof that foreigners should never be allowed to come and live with us. Youíre just jealous, and want to steal all that we worked for.

Like I told you before, you disgruntled little pig, go back to China and get that penis enlargement surgery. You will be a lot happier. Donít let the door hit you in the ass!
fred

Whitby, Canada

#11 Feb 8, 2013
All Africans back to Africa,if it's such a great place (LOL)why are you not there.Why I will tell you why because you know as well as us,it's a lost cause that's why...HYPOCRITES! Maybe you should check into South Africa's crime rate,number 1 in rape and child rape...CONGRATS!
Cana

Burnaby, Canada

#12 Feb 8, 2013
I had a great experience in SA last year, the people were fantastic, the food excellent,and the every day service "I have never experienced that before" was the best!
I did have some bad moments, and those always were with the Afrikaner.

South Africa is a beautiful country, and I would go back in a heart beat...although the flight takes close to 30hours...well worth it!

Location hidden

#13 Feb 8, 2013
Cana wrote:
I had a great experience in SA last year, the people were fantastic, the food excellent,and the every day service "I have never experienced that before" was the best!
South Africa is a beautiful country, and I would go back in a heart beat...although the flight takes close to 30hours...well worth it!
I'm sure if the Afrikaners hadn't looked into your eyes (your soul) you wouldn't have had a problem Cana. I can't even see you and still you're as transparent as they come?
Cana

Burnaby, Canada

#14 Feb 8, 2013
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure if the Afrikaners hadn't looked into your eyes (your soul) you wouldn't have had a problem Cana. I can't even see you and still you're as transparent as they come?
I didn't have any conflicts during my travel in South Africa, but thanks for asking HH...lol.

The moments I referred to "dummy" is when I witness Afrikaners belittling African people as they go about making a living, yes which was created by a western capitalist environment still doesn't justify racist attitudes...do you agree HH?

Location hidden

#15 Feb 8, 2013
Cana wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't have any conflicts during my travel in South Africa, but thanks for asking HH...lol.
The moments I referred to "dummy" is when I witness Afrikaners belittling African people as they go about making a living, yes which was created by a western capitalist environment still doesn't justify racist attitudes...do you agree HH?
I didn't imply you had "conflicts". But by your own admittance you had "bad moments"? Now you are trailing off again with more lies. See Cana, that's why I can never trust you...

How do you go about your day to day business with your halfwit brain spinning tall tales? The webs you weave? lol
Cana

Burnaby, Canada

#16 Feb 8, 2013
So what a'm I now HH a Indian/Arab/or/African...YOU have me as so much, but I am a Canadian w/7th gen Scot blood!
Has your daughter married a patch yet?
Real African

Walsall, UK

#17 Feb 10, 2013
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
To: Mr. Black Nazi
Mandella and his ex-wife Winnie ARE fcking terrorists and racist bigots too. I donít care how you try and romanticize the suffering of blacks in SA, they had it way better there, then in any other place in Africa. The Afrikaners were the pioneers of that land. Long before any black from the north ever wondered in. Other than a few tribes, who were there and later killed off by northern African tribes that came in. And thatís the problem. When your people flooded in to be with whitey, they brought their savagery with them. Your peoples long standing hate for itís own kind, and murderous ways were not left behind.
It was the white man that had to mend your asses back together. Some of the most talented surgeons in the world have come out of SA because of the brutality you people inflicted on one another and still do. They gained much experience primarily from your peoples wars amongst each other. Oh, but whitey gets no thanks for anything good they ever tried to do for your people over there. Itís no bloody wonder they wanted you separate from them!
The murder rate of white SA from blacks is 100X higher than that of white on black murder. So shove your bullshite right back up your ass! So donít even bother to try and sell me on the oppression of blacks there. Now that the ANC is in rule, your people are now finding out what real oppression feels like. What a bloody shame.
The ANC leaders are now telling the white farmers that if they give 80% of their land to the government (their homes, and everything they worked their asses off for), that the genocide will stop. You people are thieves! You are a bloody disgrace! You squat were ever the hell you want regardless of who it belongs to. You are and always will be nothing but savages!
Thereís no help for your people now that the ANC is in rule. But then you always knew that, and thatís why you donít live there anymore. You are just another hypocrite and opportunist in another manís land. Just like ďRESISTENCE IS FUTILEĒ, who keeps forgetting that the Europeans are the REAL indigenous people of NORTH AMERICA!!!!
Bullshit, those Nazikaners were never in South Africa there before the Real Africans,that is a lie perpatrated by those fake Africans and neo Nazis like you, to say blacks in South Africa had it way better than other Africans in other African nations is a load of garbage, so shut up arrogant piece of trash becuase you know nothing, in in some African nationss, African children in other African countries had a BETTER education than black South African children becuase then Nazikaner Nationalists serverly restricted and limited the edcation of AFRICAN children in order to hold them back and limit their progress, African children were denied a proper, decent edcuation you ignorant pig. Did you know apartheid split families up. I wish one day you would wake up black.

Their freedom of movement was also serverly restricted they - the true Africans were FORCED to carry passes, they could not go anywhere without one, blacks were arrested by the police if they failed to produce the pass on demand. You know NOTHING.

By the way I am not from South Africa but I know enough.
Real African

Walsall, UK

#18 Feb 10, 2013
Cana wrote:
I am not suprised you had bad expriences with the Nazikaners becuase they are fascist pigs, some of them are here in the UK DEMANDING and insisting that we blacks include them as fellow Africans like hell we will we want them to stop claiming African identity becuase that is OUR identity the African identity belongs to US, they are Europeans and always will be. They will never be African in our eyes.

Location hidden

#19 Feb 10, 2013
Real African wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not suprised you had bad expriences with the Nazikaners becuase they are fascist pigs, some of them are here in the UK DEMANDING and insisting that we blacks include them as fellow Africans like hell we will we want them to stop claiming African identity becuase that is OUR identity the African identity belongs to US, they are Europeans and always will be. They will never be African in our eyes.
This statement only means you want what you want, but everyone else can go to hell. You want whitey to carry your azz to the end. You self loathing hypocrite!

The human race started out in Africa, so maybe I should insist that I'm African too?

Go back to Africa, if you feel so strongly about assigning everyone else to a land...

Location hidden

#20 Feb 10, 2013
Real African wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit, those Nazikaners were never in South Africa there before the Real Africans,that is a lie perpatrated by those fake Africans and neo Nazis like you, to say blacks in South Africa had it way better than other Africans in other African nations is a load of garbage, so shut up arrogant piece of trash becuase you know nothing, in in some African nationss, African children in other African countries had a BETTER education than black South African children becuase then Nazikaner Nationalists serverly restricted and limited the edcation of AFRICAN children in order to hold them back and limit their progress, African children were denied a proper, decent edcuation you ignorant pig. Did you know apartheid split families up. I wish one day you would wake up black.
Their freedom of movement was also serverly restricted they - the true Africans were FORCED to carry passes, they could not go anywhere without one, blacks were arrested by the police if they failed to produce the pass on demand. You know NOTHING.
By the way I am not from South Africa but I know enough.
Nice try Real African. But no wonder you make such ridiculous statements, being that youíre NOT even from SA. There are way too many holes in your argument.

Blacks still have to carry their papers everywhere. I recently heard a black SA say how ďSA is extremely xenophobicĒ. They donít want anyone coming in to SA. Itís an age old problem there, with foreign blacks trying to sneak into SA, to have a slice of it all. The police are extremely corrupt, and make big bucks off bribing fellow blacks and whites in that country. There is absolutely no justice there anymore, thanks to the ANC. The brutality there shows how blacks have taken ten steps back. Very little progress has been made in any area, since Apartheid ended over 20 years ago. Unless you want to call re-writing their history books progress, or shutting out white students, and preventing them from an education? Reverse racism is hardly a sign of getting ahead.

You people donít know how to help yourselves. You are always counting on other countries to pull you threw over there. To give financial aid, and provide volunteers, who give their own blood sweat and tears to help Africans. Blacks in other countries around Africa, are getting educations, thanks to all the financial gifts received from such countries like Canada and many more countries from around the world. The funny part is you donít hear about the corruption in those countries anymore through government controlled media. Nope, instead we get media coverage on our Prime Minister going over there and presenting large cheques, to help enrich and better the lives of your people.

SA is the rape and murder capital of the world. I forget what the statistics of AIDS is now in SA, but it is grossly out of control, and blacks raping virgins there (including babies) as a means to cure their disease is so fcking unreal, I almost donít want to believe it myself.

Only when the corruption of white people was in questioned did the leftard Jewish led media cover it. But now, not even the mainstream media can keep us from the truth, and thereís not a fcking thing you can do about it. SO GO AHEAD AND CALL ME A NAZI FOR TALKING ABOUT IT. YOU MAKE ME SICK! I WILL NOT BE SILENT!

UNICEF and other organizations can now kiss my ass. I will never willingly support another black African again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 40
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'God is punishing Canada' (Aug '08) 1 hr SANJAY SINGH 84
Cutting violence, building trust 1 hr VACCINE SPECTRUM ... 4
Goose and plum pudding: How German prisoners of... 5 hr Gabby 1
Where in the world will you find a White Christ... 12 hr Hal 1
Green Christmas to greet millions of Canadians 12 hr Hal 1
Baloney Meter: will phasing out coal solve a ri... 12 hr Hal 1
How cannons and coalminers linked Brierley Hill... 12 hr Hal 1
More from around the web