Dirty Slumdogs are destroying canadia...

Dirty Slumdogs are destroying canadian living standards

Posted in the Canada Forum

smelly and ugly indians

Toronto, Canada

#1 Apr 21, 2013
The smelly shit from india are being imported into canada to steal canadian jobs, by corrupt coporate heads and their toadies in public office.

They replace canadian workers for much lower wages. This is eventually going to destroy the livelyhood of canadian workers and bring down canadian living standards to third world levels.

What is most ironic is the fact that the canadian workers who are going to get fired and replaced by slumdogs from india. Have to train their replacements before getting their pink slips.
wgh

Torrance, CA

#2 Apr 22, 2013
smelly and ugly indians wrote:
The smelly shit from india are being imported into canada to steal canadian jobs, by corrupt coporate heads and their toadies in public office.
They replace canadian workers for much lower wages. This is eventually going to destroy the livelyhood of canadian workers and bring down canadian living standards to third world levels.
What is most ironic is the fact that the canadian workers who are going to get fired and replaced by slumdogs from india. Have to train their replacements before getting their pink slips.
Thank the Jews for bringing in loads of Mulsim refugees in the Zio wars from Israel..
Wasted votes

Toronto, Canada

#3 Apr 22, 2013
Harper Government Seeks to Attract More Indian Travellers to Canada in 2013

http://news.gc.ca/web/article-eng.do...

Canada needs to get competitive to attract skilled immigrants: Harper

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/...

Seems like voting is a waste of time, if this is the best option...
smelly and ugly indians

Toronto, Canada

#4 Apr 22, 2013
Wasted votes wrote:
Harper Government Seeks to Attract More Indian Travellers to Canada in 2013
http://news.gc.ca/web/article-eng.do...
Canada needs to get competitive to attract skilled immigrants: Harper
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/...
Seems like voting is a waste of time, if this is the best option...
Canada wants to attract ""skilled" " immigrants. While Canadian graduates and experienced workers languish in a future of unemployment.
Jane

Ottawa, Canada

#5 Apr 22, 2013
THERE IS NO SKILLS SHORTAGE IN CANADA THIS IS A LIE. THERE ARE SKILLED PEOPLE ALL OVER CANADA FOR EVERY JOB AVAILABLE AND PLENTY OF THEM INCLUDING THE NEW IMMIGRANTS WHO ARE UNEMPLOYED. WE HAVE A 20% UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IN CANADA. I HAVE MOVED FROM 3 PROVINCES IN 7 YEARS AND SINCE 2009 I CANT FIND ANY WORK AFTER SENDING 2000 RESUMES. I AM A WHITE CANADIAN WHO IS EDUCATED AND HAVE HELD GREAT JOBS ALL MY LIFE INCLUDING IMMIGRATION, THE POLICE, A UNIVERSITY AND HOSPITAL. MY TWO FRIENDS ONLY CAN FIND TEMP WORK THROUGH AGENCIES AND ITS LIKE BEING A SLAVE AND THE WAGE WAS DROPPED TO MINIMUM WAGE IN A GOVERNMENT OFFICE THAT USED TO PAY 22 AN HOUR THEY NOW MAKE 10.50. THE ONLY PROVINCE IN CANADA WITH A SKILLS SHORTAGE IS ALBERTA BUT YOU CANNOT FIND A PLACE TO LIVE THERE SO THAT IS WHY PEOPLE DONT GO THERE. IF U DO ITS 1300 A MONTH AND U WOULD HAVE TO WORK 2 JOBS. THE RATE OF PAY IS GOING DOWN EVERY DAY IN CANADA DUE TO OUR GOVERNMENT AND HIGH LEVELS OF THIRD WORLD PEOPLE WHO ARE GAINING CONTROL IN HIGHER POSITIONS AND FOR WOMEN ITS GETTING ESPECIALLY PATHETIC AS SOME CULTURES VIEW WOMEN AS STUPID AND NOT WORTH AS MUCH AS A MAN IS. THEREFORE IN ONTARIO A WELDER USED TO MAKE 28 AN HOUR AND NOW THEY ARE PAID IN PIECE WORK.........WE ARE BECOMING THE SECOND MEXICO AND THE MIDDLE CLASS IS BEING WIPED OUT BEFORE OUR EYES.......ALSO THE EMPLOYERS CONSTANTLY LAYOFF PEOPLE HERE U NEVER GET TO KEEP YOUR JOB IN CANADA UNLESS YOUR A DOCTOR OR A GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE............
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#6 Apr 22, 2013
smelly and ugly indians wrote:
<quoted text>Canada wants to attract ""skilled" " immigrants. While Canadian graduates and experienced workers languish in a future of unemployment.
Not only does Harper allow foreign workers he lets companies pay them 15% less than everyday canadians, secondly this 31 year deal with china to let them have us by the balls is criminal too! His own party can't sell this to the public because no one agrees with it. What kind of democracy is this that Harper decides for over 30 years no one can break the Chinese deal he's trying to pass, the Chinese must have pictures of Harper and a sheep it doesn't make sense when other countries globally are making this practice illegal. In alberta we just got invaded by 85,000 foriegn workers how about teaching in high schools trades or lowering the 70% pass mark in secondary schools, I know for a fact the foreign worker needs 50% to as, Tim Uppal is the democratic minister act like it and get off your ass ... Say something this isn't India !!! Ug.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#7 Apr 22, 2013
Jane wrote:
THERE IS NO SKILLS SHORTAGE IN CANADA THIS IS A LIE. THERE ARE SKILLED PEOPLE ALL OVER CANADA FOR EVERY JOB AVAILABLE AND PLENTY OF THEM INCLUDING THE NEW IMMIGRANTS WHO ARE UNEMPLOYED. WE HAVE A 20% UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IN CANADA. I HAVE MOVED FROM 3 PROVINCES IN 7 YEARS AND SINCE 2009 I CANT FIND ANY WORK AFTER SENDING 2000 RESUMES. I AM A WHITE CANADIAN WHO IS EDUCATED AND HAVE HELD GREAT JOBS ALL MY LIFE INCLUDING IMMIGRATION, THE POLICE, A UNIVERSITY AND HOSPITAL. MY TWO FRIENDS ONLY CAN FIND TEMP WORK THROUGH AGENCIES AND ITS LIKE BEING A SLAVE AND THE WAGE WAS DROPPED TO MINIMUM WAGE IN A GOVERNMENT OFFICE THAT USED TO PAY 22 AN HOUR THEY NOW MAKE 10.50. THE ONLY PROVINCE IN CANADA WITH A SKILLS SHORTAGE IS ALBERTA BUT YOU CANNOT FIND A PLACE TO LIVE THERE SO THAT IS WHY PEOPLE DONT GO THERE. IF U DO ITS 1300 A MONTH AND U WOULD HAVE TO WORK 2 JOBS. THE RATE OF PAY IS GOING DOWN EVERY DAY IN CANADA DUE TO OUR GOVERNMENT AND HIGH LEVELS OF THIRD WORLD PEOPLE WHO ARE GAINING CONTROL IN HIGHER POSITIONS AND FOR WOMEN ITS GETTING ESPECIALLY PATHETIC AS SOME CULTURES VIEW WOMEN AS STUPID AND NOT WORTH AS MUCH AS A MAN IS. THEREFORE IN ONTARIO A WELDER USED TO MAKE 28 AN HOUR AND NOW THEY ARE PAID IN PIECE WORK.........WE ARE BECOMING THE SECOND MEXICO AND THE MIDDLE CLASS IS BEING WIPED OUT BEFORE OUR EYES.......ALSO THE EMPLOYERS CONSTANTLY LAYOFF PEOPLE HERE U NEVER GET TO KEEP YOUR JOB IN CANADA UNLESS YOUR A DOCTOR OR A GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE..........
I'm from Alberta and we are signing up apprentices at union halls lots of jobs come on out make $120,000 in 8 months. Check out the number of jobs going open 100's we don't want Chinese fake ticketed guys we want Canadians born here to join us ....
http://boilermakers.ca/content/callout.html
Ps. Lots of places to live in the cities or you can stay in camp for free and money up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brexit: EU referendum vote 'very shocking' for ... 8 hr wha 8
News Outdoors: North Channel of Lake Huron 9 hr Tom 1
News New political party wants Vancouver Island to b... 13 hr Brexit 5
News Radio amateurs make history in B.C. disaster dr... 19 hr dutch supporter 2
Did Canada Legalize Bestiality? Fri Legalize Freedom 1
News Biltright Construction Fri next 4 Acton 1
News In the shadow of the CMHR, a gravel surface-par... Fri INDIANS OWN The ... 2
More from around the web