Radioactive particles discharged by F...

Radioactive particles discharged by Fukushima is 3 times > previously reported!

Posted in the Canada Forum

Roger Zukilini

Canada

#1 Sep 8, 2011
NHK (Nippon Hoso KyoKai)(Japan's public broadcasting group) admitted on September 8, 2011 that the quantity of harmful substances discharged by Fukushima nuclear power plant between March and April was 3 times higher than previously admitted by the power plant.

Radiaton level is much more serious than they once believed.
LMC

Vancouver, Canada

#2 Mar 3, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News All-gender washrooms in schools raises question... 5 hr Ellison ISIS Muslim 12
News Parental delegations address Halton Catholic bo... 10 hr where 2 pee 1
News Northern Ontario diamond mine not reporting mer... 10 hr need same 4 these... 1
News Three new search and rescue aircraft coming to ... 12 hr American Ground S... 1
News Impromptu concert by Huron Carole performers he... Thu Tom Jackson FanBo... 2
News Canada has one of the best education systems in... Thu Butt Butt Butt Mi... 6
News Lawsuit against Forces alleges discrimination a... Thu Shirvell s Shrivel 1
More from around the web