muslim
judi

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#1 Feb 11, 2013
K Shah

Toronto, Canada

#2 Feb 11, 2013
So what about it?, the religion today is more of a political force rather than a religion. Any country that has too many moslems they start troubling non-believers. They call them infidels, fakkirs....

What is the point of educating us on the good side of it, its like the whole world should be islamic instead?, till today we shall never know what that shall do.

Please do right a neat list of the benefits of your religion.
Hello World

Pickering, Canada

#3 Feb 13, 2013
I don't really like Muslim people in Canada, it's not a good fit for our culture. Stay in the middle-east.

Also they are mostly quite dark skinned which I find unattractive.
K Shah

Toronto, Canada

#4 Feb 14, 2013
Hello World wrote:
I don't really like Muslim people in Canada, it's not a good fit for our culture. Stay in the middle-east.
Also they are mostly quite dark skinned which I find unattractive.
Totally true, trust me most non-muslims do not like them.
Jenna Sjvelch Heinzberg

Germany

#5 Feb 14, 2013
Muslims are scum. They are Nazis. Nazi killed 6 million Jews in Auscwithz and Muslims in Palestine killed 600,000 Jews during the 1948 and 1967 conflict. Millions of Jews are suffering to this date, can you kindly donate some money to your local Jewish organisation?
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

#6 Feb 14, 2013
Jenna Sjvelch Heinzberg wrote:
Muslims are scum. They are Nazis. Nazi killed 6 million Jews in Auscwithz and Muslims in Palestine killed 600,000 Jews during the 1948 and 1967 conflict. Millions of Jews are suffering to this date, can you kindly donate some money to your local Jewish organisation?
...You's are much tooooooo..harsh,here...eh..(-) ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
liberals promise a 3 year deficit if elected! 6 hr QUITTNER Sep 1 2015 2
How should Canada get rid of its Asian immigrants? 12 hr John 2
The HARPER MORON MUST GO! 14 hr HARPER MORON 1
News Aboriginal kids in care: 4 approaches to improv... 18 hr Melvin Straight A... 12
News Canada's largest aboriginal festival celebrates... 18 hr Prez of the Rez 1
How popular digital imaging is? 23 hr Benjamin Wilkins 2
Wal-Mart cuts workers' hours after pay raise 23 hr who needs this 1
More from around the web