Deport Maret Tsarnaeva

Deport Maret Tsarnaeva

Posted in the Canada Forum

go home ugly mutt

Toronto, Canada

#1 Apr 24, 2013
The aunt of the Boston Marathon terrorists, who lives in Etobicoke, Canada, is claiming her nephews are the "real victims."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23125...

Can we seriously deport this ugly, rabid mutt?

She helped create these monsters, and now she shows exactly what kind of example she made for them by shrugging off all responsibility, claiming victimhood, pointing the finger at everyone else, offering not apologies but frothing-at-the-mouth conspiracy theories...

Then, when her crazed Islamo-terrorist antics provoke predictable responses, she claims that she "hasn't found democracy" here.

She's begging to be shipped back home, so let's humour her!

Also, it's come out today that the Boston Marathon terrorists and family were taking welfare money from American tax-payers even while they badmouthed them and prepared their attacks. So, how much has this ugly mutt Maret Tsarnaeva been leeching off of the Canadian taxpayers?

Kick her out of this country!
go home ugly mutt

Toronto, Canada

#2 Apr 24, 2013
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

#3 Apr 24, 2013
...GET OUT of ''our'' Canada..!!!..redneck ..yodeling...eh..
Flintstone

San Jose, CA

#4 Apr 25, 2013
Expel the Zionists and dual citisen Israelis. They are the funders of Mossad terrorism! Then expel the Moslems to the same deportation site and let them eat cake. FF_Uu_CC_Kk_i_n_g Joohs and Moslems
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

#5 Apr 25, 2013
Flintstone wrote:
Expel the Zionists and dual citisen Israelis. They are the funders of Mossad terrorism! Then expel the Moslems to the same deportation site and let them eat cake. FF_Uu_CC_Kk_i_n_g Joohs and Moslems
...OH My such TOUGH-Talk ..hiding cowardly..hiding..behind OUR ..WESTERN..comic character...eh...yellow belly...yada u u...shalom..salom
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

#6 Apr 25, 2013
go home ugly mutt wrote:
..YES ..MOST AGREE,here...yada u u
mulah

San Jose, CA

#7 Apr 26, 2013
Fred Flintstone is right...Deport Jews and Islamic clerics to the Middle East and let them fight their war without American taxpayer money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Professor: Climate change threatens to turn Pra... 37 min Blue Bummer FanBoy 2
do you need a genuine loan (Feb '13) 7 hr thhhhhh 28
News Gliders recruited for Air Cadets' pitch 9 hr word on street 1
News Predators and prey: Canada's military cadets an... 9 hr word on street 1
News Opinion: Canada's PM loses his halo 14 hr PFFFT 12
News Murray Sinclair receives honorary doctorate 15 hr war at home coming 1
News Fort McMurray pit bull avoids Ontario ban with ... Mon Leslie McKellar 1
More from around the web