Cops crack down on illegal cigarettes 1 hour ago

Nov 6, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Montreal Gazette

“We nabbed one guy with $70,000 cash”

Police are seizing record amounts of contraband tobacco as they step up efforts to stop the spread of illicit cigarettes throughout Canada. via Montreal Gazette

Comments
1 - 20 of 41 Comments Last updated Nov 18, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Continually Updated from Net”

Since: Jan 07

A PBS place in an MTV world

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2007

Maybe OPP in Brantford Ontario Canada need to Know about Accidental Weapons Grade Plutonium shipments Coming into Canada via a Company trying to set Up Shop in the area...

Here's a Couple Example's of How Ontario Ministry of Environment Hides Nuclear Materials in the GTA Greater Toronto Area Ontario Canada

EBR Environmental Bill of Rights < for Whom > postings for hazardous waste site in Brampton where Westinghouse Nulcear materials were accidently shipped from Fetus Missouri USA & sat Unguarded for a Summer after 911

http://www.topix.com/world/canada/2007/11/her...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2007

Nuclear Waste Incinerator Coming to Your Neighbourhood...

Interesting No Mention of that eh ?

See www.nukefreepeel.org for LOTS more info

http://www.ebr.gov.on.ca/ERS-WEB-External/dis...
siloviki

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2007

Lol, the gov't is sending out the goon squads to protect their contraband racket.
Akwesasne resident

Cornwall, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2008

Judged:

Its' not illegal cigarretts it's free trade, the gov calls it illegal because they dont get no money, screw them
blondsurfer

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

whats the charge for it? i mean for 1 case of indian smokes?
Meho

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2009

Judged:

The white man should worry about thier own and we will take care of ours.
Meho

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2009

Judged:

The white man has been stealing and taking from day one,now they want more now that we no longer live in shacks and making a little money off them,hows it feel!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2009

blondsurfer wrote:
whats the charge for it? i mean for 1 case of indian smokes?
The Comox Valley: Courtenay, Comox, Cumberland And Area in 2006.

Related Topix: British Columbia, Courtenay, BC, Comox (Courtenay, BC), World News, Comox, Canada

http://www.bclocalnews.com/vancouver_island_n...
siloviki

Sherwood Park, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2009

Judged:

Meho wrote:
The white man has been stealing and taking from day one,now they want more now that we no longer live in shacks and making a little money off them,hows it feel!!!!
Shaddup about the "white man".

The gov't rips us off everyday. On every paycheck.
Try it sometime.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2009

RCMP officers raided the offices of a major Quebec construction company on Tuesday as part of a corruption investigation that has led to the arrests of two Canada Revenue Agency officials...

Montreal companies accused of dodging $4.5M in tax scam

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/montreal/story/2009/...
siloviki

Sherwood Park, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2009

Canada wrote:
RCMP officers raided the offices of a major Quebec construction company on Tuesday as part of a corruption investigation that has led to the arrests of two Canada Revenue Agency officials...
Montreal companies accused of dodging $4.5M in tax scam
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/montreal/story/2009/...
Yeah.

People don't think this kind of thing is endemic THROUGHOUT gov't? Think again. You're only a criminal once you are caught. If there is one thing to be learned from this, and I'm sure those in gov't will, is how to make the frauds more undetectable.

Meanwhile, they'll continue to talk about national debts, and deficits and how we will have to shoulder our share of the burden. All it takes is two corrupt officials in gov't to equal the lost revenue of 9,000 workers.

I know of one CRA person here who lives la vida loca. 1.3 million dollar apt, cadillac escilade etc etc etc. He musta had an inheritance, and just loves working as a taxman. Because no way his paltry public servant salary supports his lifestyle.
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2009

siloviki wrote:
<quoted text>
Shaddup about the "white man".
The gov't rips us off everyday. On every paycheck.
Try it sometime.
...good pointers,here,toooo booot.....eh...
Alberta worker

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2009

sweet deal .....I live in murder capital of all canada and all the po po aremnore interested in is cigarettes!

crack butt

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

soo
Chuck

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2011

Judged:

Whiteman? Lol....too funny. Still whining about whitemen - what a joke. The same whitemen that pays each indian thousands each month just for being indian?

Nothing will ever make spoiled whiny types happy - someone else always needs to be the bad guy, otherwise their entire premise falls apart.
Justin Case

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2011

Judged:

Chuck wrote:
Whiteman? Lol....too funny. Still whining about whitemen - what a joke. The same whitemen that pays each indian thousands each month just for being indian?
Nothing will ever make spoiled whiny types happy - someone else always needs to be the bad guy, otherwise their entire premise falls apart.
The "wagon burners" could not live with out the whiteman's welfare cheque....they are just too stupid to realize it. Every Reservation around has about an 85% un-employment rate. That speaks volumes in itself! Cut the Bums off!...then we will see what happens!
Chuck

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2011

Guess what? No one cares about N. American indian whining. No one cares anymore! All we want is to make sure you don't get more land, with your mouldy claims. You lost, received your share and society progressed.

Besides it used to be routine for Indian tribes to attack, rape and kill one another. We were just more efficient:) Natural evolution!
dexter

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2011

Judged:

thank's for keeping smoking affordable. i'd do all my shopping on the rez if it was only closer, the natives can have all my buisness. their gas is cheaper too!!
Barrow

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2011

Judged:

Chuck wrote:
Cut them off of government assistance......then we will see what happens!
Septugon

Wallsend, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

Judged:

Canada wrote:
Maybe OPP in Brantford Ontario Canada need to Know about Accidental Weapons Grade Plutonium shipments Coming into Canada via a Company trying to set Up Shop in the area...
Here's a Couple Example's of How Ontario Ministry of Environment Hides Nuclear Materials in the GTA Greater Toronto Area Ontario Canada
EBR Environmental Bill of Rights < for Whom > postings for hazardous waste site in Brampton where Westinghouse Nulcear materials were accidently shipped from Fetus Missouri USA & sat Unguarded for a Summer after 911
http://www.topix.com/world/canada/2007/11/her...
good

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••